Search results for query: *

1. Plantterror

tModLoader Present Opener - Get the Present you really want.

Yeah, I'm sure you're sick of getting candy cane blocks over and over again. Luckily, I came in to the rescue. The Present Opener! (title is probably inaccurate of what's in the mod) This mod adds over 75 recipes made only from Goodie Bags and Presents. Now you can finally get that bloody...
  2. Plantterror

PC Resetting to default settings during launch, plus corrupted favorited worlds and characters

First off, every once in a while the game restores default settings when I launch it, I know because my cursor is default red, I have to select language, and it's windowed again. After I change my settings back there's no issue, but it keeps happening. More recently, my favorite main character...
  3. Plantterror

PC Strange Cursor hover properties

Hey all. I'm having this strange effect on my cursor, whenever there's a slider or a selection option and I hover over it, it will make sounds and visuals as if I'm rapidly hovering and unhovering over it. (as in the text will disappear for less than a second and come back) Normally I'm not...
  4. Plantterror

Weapons & Equip Not sure about you guys, but this game needs more dual-class armor sets.

I heavily enjoyed the DD2 update, and the 1.3.3 update. Why? Because of the armor sets being multi-class. Although this game is heavily based on classes, I feel sometimes you need to lighten up and go out there with different weapons. There's little variety in a playthough, being melee...
Back
Top Bottom