Search results for query: *

1. Lionoflight00

PS4 Sword shrine

I need an arkhalis sword (im pretty sure they were implemented via PS4 1.3) i have all moonlord weapons and a lot of platinum coins i will trade whatever for it
  2. Lionoflight00

PS4 Haydent12's shop

Ehh its fine sure when? And ill just take 10 plat or something else
  3. Lionoflight00

PS4 Haydent12's shop

EIGHT STACKS!!?!?!?!!!! i have a stack and a half thats like 50+ moonlord kills i think im not so sure though i have TONSSS of stuff from the lunar invasion and the moonlord (meowmere would never drop for me it was so annoying) the stacks go up to 999 instead of 99
  4. Lionoflight00

Weapons & Equip True Arkhalis [name subject to change]

2015!!!!! WHY ISNT THIS IN YET??!?!?!? i love the concept and the epicness of it is just simply put amazing of course im going to support this. ARKHALIS DESERVES A TRUE UPGRADE!!!!!
  5. Lionoflight00

PS4 Haydent12's shop

Yes Yes How many? I have loads
  6. Lionoflight00

The Last Post Wins!

Laqlaqlaq LAQ
  7. Lionoflight00

The Last Post Wins!

Something diffrent
  8. Lionoflight00

The Last Post Wins!

No
  9. Lionoflight00

The Last Post Wins!

Hello
  10. Lionoflight00

NPCs & Enemies New Moonlord Alt - Demise King

The two only reasons i dislike this idea is because it sounds ALOT like the moonlord (pretty sure they dont make boss ALTS btw) and terraria is a game with very little boss reptitivity only thing really "repetitive" is the mech bosses but even they have some twists only thing that really makes...
  11. Lionoflight00

Weapons & Equip Minion Equipment Slot!

Well........... Why? When you think about it shouldnt you just summon them in manually. And wouldnt it just leach off your mana when you spawn in? And if im not wrong dont summoners usually have atleast two summons. So how would it regulate how much to spawn each(if there were two slots to fix...
  12. Lionoflight00

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Why have i gotten a solar eclipse 4 times in a row insane
  13. Lionoflight00

Weapons & Equip Upgraded Expert Items

Full support especially because i relate to the lower items and love the moonblinked tear(royal gel v2)
  14. Lionoflight00

I remember one time i was fighting moonlord then a slime rain happened AND it summoned king slime.

I remember one time i was fighting moonlord then a slime rain happened AND it summoned king slime.
  15. Lionoflight00

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Really scared both of us there is also ten more offscreen too
  16. Lionoflight00

I reported the bug and gave them a link to the vid in the process
  17. Lionoflight00

I just reported and had the craziest PS4 glitch so i was playing with my friend over online and we were fighting the moon lord with the nurse strategy and what ended up happening was when we killed the right eye on his hand it spawned i would say around 35-50 eyes and almost messed us up we...
Back
Top Bottom