Search results for query: *

1. T

Mobile can someone help( phone problem)

year I did but not sure year I did but not sure ever since I did allow it to save there's been no problems but still I don't know ill keep a check out yet I don't know if it is saving I see no icons just a demon eye going in circles in the bottom right corner
  2. T

Mobile can someone help( phone problem)

so I made the claymore to defeat the mechanical bosses but then went offline and back online a while later only to find the claymore was no were to be seen I checked all the chests that I use and even checked my invetory(sorry for spelling) there was nothing same for my true Excalibur it was no...
  3. T

Mobile item disappearing

A few days ago built myself the claymore in order to kill the mechanical bosses so after an hour i turned off the game for a rest upon coming back on, the claymore was no were to be seen. I checked all chests i used scrolled up and down the inventory to see if it was there nothing ,same today...
  4. T

Mobile windows item bug

A few days ago built myself the claymore in order to kill the mechanical bosses so after an hour i turned off the game for a rest upon coming back on, the claymore was no were to be seen. I checked all chests i used scrolled up and down the inventory to see if it was there nothing ,same today...
  5. T

Undead

Undead
Back
Top Bottom