Search results for query: *

1. S

Xbox 360 Saved Characters & Worlds files NOT displaying...

Maybe this is in the wrong section of the forum..? As this might more pertain to "Cross-Compatibility" than anything else; as it seems if the developers were requesting world and other save files to tinker with, I assume there is a Dev tool to test this sort of thing... In other words I am...
  2. S

There's 2 files that make up the game data; the main file and the update file... Is there a way to download an older version of the update file..? Cause when I delete the update file and try the game offline without updating the game is useless; there is nothing highlighted on the main menu...
  3. S

I copied the files; and a system message pops up saying certain files can only be moved by the user, no biggie sign out sign in move/copy... Currently I have 2 sets of files and likely a 3rd from further back on a usb stick somewhere... I've played the game with the kids before and it is an...
  4. S

Earlier this year the kids were acting up so I deleted the Main Terraria game files; but left their user profile made worlds and characters... This was sometime before June/2017 for sure; so today Oct/2017 I decided to allow them back on the game again I redownloaded the game, copied their files...
Back
Top Bottom