Search results for query: *

1. Hie the Badger

The effects of retail (on me at least)

I've been working retail for a paltry 2 years now. I originally planned to only be there one year before moving on but that just hasn't happened. I was going to also write about what I experienced there but I just stopped giving a :red: so we are left with pulp like this.. so here are the things...
  2. Hie the Badger

I have reached a state of pure boredom.

After 2001, I became very bored. So much so that I actually thought about deep throating my shotgun. But then I invented a thing I call braingrinding. The hunting for, and meditation on, horrific images, ideas, and stories. It's been 16 whole years since then and once again I am getting bored of...
  3. Hie the Badger

Alternates are a bad idea.

I am rewriting my OP for the sake of the thread. The original text will be spoilered above. 8/27/15 I had an issue in my expert mode playthrough where I wanted to make a diamond staff. A gold staff would not do due to the dps comparison but I did not have the platinum in my corruption world. I...
  4. Hie the Badger

Your first dig.

How did you feel when you dug up your first block and what block was it?
  5. Hie the Badger

Serious We will soon run out of game story ideas.

I at one point wanted to make a game based on my beliefs as an artsy expression thing. This was about 8 or so years ago. I'm not going to make a game now and will instead just grump around. Why? Because by this point there are no original ideas in it anymore. I couldn't walk two steps without...
  6. Hie the Badger

Is it safe to eat straight flour?

I have some flour and I feel like eating some right now. Normally I use flour in things I cook but it looks so clean and delicious.
  7. Hie the Badger

On Medusa

I've spent the last 30 minutes staring at my screen and stirring bits of cake into the icing I raked off of it (yes I had cake in the morning, I haven't been to the store) and occasionally taking my mouse and baking the :red: out of enemies with shadowflame. I'm sitting in a marble biome waiting...
  8. Hie the Badger

The Official Ask Hie Thread

I will answer almost any question you throw at me. Remember my rule: Question quality effects the quality of my answer, insincere nonsense will be matched. Yes or no questions may be answered with statements instead of just yes or no. I will put 5 questions that I really like in the OP and...
  9. Hie the Badger

How much dirt do you have?

I'm always blasting islands to bits to take all the dirt to take back to my home island. That loud explosion you hear in your singleplayer world that you didn't set off? Hi. My question for you is: How much dirt do you have? On your character, in chests, barrels, ect. Dirt you haven't mined does...
  10. Hie the Badger

Blocks & Decoration Bring back the old metal brick textures.

Before the update bricks took on the pattern of gray brick, but looked like a metallic counterpart to gray brick. I was insulted by the new textures back on TO and continue to be now, more so as 1.3 grows near because I have a feeling they are going to either stay the same or take on another...
  11. Hie the Badger

Greetings

It's 2 am. Right. A good enough time to drop this one on everyone. I am Lord Carver. Well, I was Lord Carver at one time. I can confirm this on the other website if need be. The brighter of you may have already known (or were told) or had a feeling of this. The purpose of this thread is not...
  12. Hie the Badger

Stupid TV shows

The Carbonaro Effect. After watching a rerun of The Carbonaro effect I started to notice how stupid I thought the show actually was. At first it was something I just watched or used as background noise when not listening to music, or can't listen to music *coughcertainfullscreengames*, while I...
  13. Hie the Badger

Casual So one night I was bored.

When I get bored I pull all of the boxes around in my closet and go through them and this time I found a few of those bic ink pens and tried to write with them. Their inkwells were, by average, half full yet they do not dispense their ink onto the paper therefor preventing me from drawing crude...
Back
Top Bottom