Search results for query: *

1. MrFancyPants

My Kinda well built town

[ ---- IF A MOD COULD CHANGE THE TITLE TO TOWNS THAT'D BE GREAT ---- ] Alright Terrarians,these are some towns i have constructed during my 1.3 playthroughs. Enjoy! [ ---- MASSIVE IMAGE WARNING ---- ] And that's about it, people. I may improve certain things in the future like the trophy...
  2. MrFancyPants

T-Mec Airship

The T-MEC Airship I built this as a logo for T-Mec but it kind of evolved (or upgraded :naughty:) over time and i thought it deserved its own thread, so here it is, THE T-MEC AIRSHIP the Airship itself, it has bright letter spelling out the T-MEC logo in gemspark blocks that kind of do a...
  3. MrFancyPants

PC Want to buy boss summon items

I would like to buy the mechanical summon items so i can summon the bosses and im too lazy to craft them :p 30 gold for each Mechanical Worm Mechanical Eye Mechanical Skull
  4. MrFancyPants

PC Need crafting stations

Hi guys, wondering if anyone wants to sell me these crafting stations. I will pay around 3 gold for each, but the price is negotiable. Bone welder Flesh cloning Vat Lihzahrd Furnace living loom Sky mill Slime Solidifier Steampunk Boiler
  5. MrFancyPants

Pixel Art MrFancyPants' Sprite page

I have decided to take up sprite work as something to do and i needed a place to receive feedback on my "art". Request status is up on the top left, CHECK BEFORE REQUESTING Feel free to comment with any criticism or praise Feel free to use these sprites in any way you want, as long as you...
Back
Top Bottom