Search results for query: *

1. [AG]PaTT_TerrariaHero[TH]

tModLoader Recipe Browser

does screen freeze when opening chest has something to do with using 0.8 recipe browser? or it is more effective to keep using 0.7 instead?
  2. [AG]PaTT_TerrariaHero[TH]

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

uh i am not 100% understanding this can you explain a litte? thanks
  3. [AG]PaTT_TerrariaHero[TH]

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

give it a time guys i am waiting too..i havent update the mod for like 2 months
  4. [AG]PaTT_TerrariaHero[TH]

after some intense removing and reinstalling i found that it doesn't work at all..the problem still here these are list of mod i have used the problem occurs when i tried loading into the map any suggestion or solution?
  5. [AG]PaTT_TerrariaHero[TH]

tModLoader Modern Firearms mod

maybe you should apply a sound from those CS:GO just suggesting if it difficult to find the fit sound for the specific gun where do i find that gunowder?? (well it spell like that so i type like that just in case you confused with the original one) and also just a little report , the vulcan...
  6. [AG]PaTT_TerrariaHero[TH]

tModLoader Calamity Mod

eh how do you kill Eidolon Wyrm (adult) .-. it deal 1.5k dmg and thats like a death mode
  7. [AG]PaTT_TerrariaHero[TH]

Is there anyway to download previous version of TML like 10.1.1? cuz the issue occur in 10.1.2 and it effecting the other mod also everytime i play it keep said Error bravery reader and the mod vanish
  8. [AG]PaTT_TerrariaHero[TH]

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

I tried to delete and download again but it keep saying one of the files is broken it happen after i update it to V6.5 it seems to happen after i update it to 6.5
  9. [AG]PaTT_TerrariaHero[TH]

i totally gonna support that...the mask is totally too rare to get..but i support what ever your decision is just that it keep dropping difference mask name but the same appearance..i thought i miss something
  10. [AG]PaTT_TerrariaHero[TH]

I cant craft the lunar cultist mask :( they keep dropping different one
  11. [AG]PaTT_TerrariaHero[TH]

tModLoader Calamity Mod

are the glitches where gun dont fire at insanely speed gonna be fixed?
  12. [AG]PaTT_TerrariaHero[TH]

aotoinjector come from this mod right? Me and my friends play multiplayer and there is a rapid random instant kill everytime i put it on my accesories
  13. [AG]PaTT_TerrariaHero[TH]

tModLoader Calamity Mod

so the latest update you cant get hit too much by Supreme calamitas anymore? i keep dying with instant kill like i trigger death item after i got hit around 20-30 times
  14. [AG]PaTT_TerrariaHero[TH]

tModLoader Calamity Mod

eh i know that it a stupid question but can i have name for boss soundtrack? most favorite are DoG and Province god
Back
Top Bottom