I love terraria
  3. Erty853

Thanks

Thanks
  4. Erty853

2 years on these forums now!

2 years on these forums now!
  5. Erty853

a save on an old pc, trying am failing at a challenge on a new world, and then some more crazy...

a save on an old pc, trying am failing at a challenge on a new world, and then some more crazy things. (2/2)
  6. Erty853

Haven’t played terraria in a hot minute, but I want to get back to it. I probably got burned out...

Haven’t played terraria in a hot minute, but I want to get back to it. I probably got burned out from beating moonlord on PS4, having (1/?)
  7. Erty853

Been 1 year since my last status update

Been 1 year since my last status update
  8. Erty853

Terraria Challenges?

You’re right, but I think they meant that you have to use web slinger and tiger climbing gear. No other grappling hooks or (maybe) equipment Edit: and maybe spider armor
  9. Erty853

Terraria Challenges?

It depends on what your exact rules are. Like either don’t press A (or push left on a controller) or just don’t travel left. If you played without pushing left, it would most likely be possible. Teleporting, minecarts (using slopes), and some other methods I can’t think of.
  10. Erty853

Terraria Challenges?

Whenever I attempt to use natural dirt walls for npc houses, it says it’s not valid and when I try to use my hammer it doesn’t break. I don’t know what I do, I get it to break eventually and I think it has to do with me adding wood walls.
  11. Erty853

Passwords

Ok thanks
  12. Erty853

Passwords

I changed my password twice because I was trying to see if I could figure out how to custom my set it. The problem is that I want to use my own password instead of an auto generated one
  13. Erty853

Passwords

I wanted to change my password, so I did. However, I hate the system because I can’t set my new password. It was an auto generated password. This bugs me because I changed my password in the first place because I wanted it was my old password I didn’t use anymore.
  14. Erty853

Just defeated Moon Lord for the third time in a row and got star wrath and rainbow crystal staff.

Just defeated Moon Lord for the third time in a row and got star wrath and rainbow crystal staff.
  15. Erty853

I did and it’s far more efficient. I also got a cosmic car key, so that’s good. Just one more...

I did and it’s far more efficient. I also got a cosmic car key, so that’s good. Just one more. The last Martian invasion I just did didn’t have a single UFO though.
  16. Erty853

PS4 Disappearing Prefixes

If I have an item with a prefix in my hot bar and I open my inventory, press R3 on it (to let myself use it without having to select it), then break a block, the block will take the spot in the hot bar, and closing the menu will make the tools prefix disappear. I tested it with my pwnhammer, my...
  17. Erty853

It would really help if we could get a cosmic car key from the Martians, but no probes want to...

It would really help if we could get a cosmic car key from the Martians, but no probes want to spawn.
  18. Erty853

Trying to kill moonlord on PS4 with friend. Made it to his heart and died.

Trying to kill moonlord on PS4 with friend. Made it to his heart and died.
  19. Erty853

Terraria Challenges?

The Chunk Challenge It's called the chunk challenge. You know the already filled in part of the map? That's a chunk. You can't leave that chunk (unless you're going up or down). You have to survive with all the materials within that chunk. However, this prevents you from beating some bosses...
  20. Erty853

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Maybe. Can’t remember and I did report it. Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom