Search results for query: *

1. jaractus

No that works actually. thanks!

No that works actually. thanks!
  2. jaractus

is there any way to wipe my entire account minus my achievements and titles? I was a very weird...

is there any way to wipe my entire account minus my achievements and titles? I was a very weird child back 2017-19 or so, but i won some contest a while back and got some titles and achievements on here 🙏
  3. jaractus

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Me and a few friends have been playing a Master Mode world and since we started our world on the day 1.4 released, we have had around 6-7 (maybe more) goblin invasions. It's been really annoying, as since we are still in pre-hardmode, and so they take a pretty decent amount of time to get rid of...
  4. jaractus

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

This is great, I'm getting more and more excited for 1.4 with every spoiler!
  5. jaractus

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

So does it have to look like the ingame sprites? Or can it be our own drawing?
  6. jaractus

CC Entry: https://i.imgur.com/qhSC4Rn.png

CC Entry: https://i.imgur.com/qhSC4Rn.png
  7. jaractus

tModLoader JoJoStands

please make the hands stack, my chests and storage are full of them and take too much space.
  8. jaractus

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

When I build a mod this error comes up frequently: error: Compiling ModName.XNAdll failed with # errors and C:\LocationOfModSourceFolder\ModName\obj\net45\ModName,AssemblyInfo.cs(13,11) : error CS0579: Duplicate 'System.Reflection.AssemblyCompanyAttribute' attribute warnings I check the file...
  9. jaractus

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

I have a weird bug with the latest update that won't let me swtich shops. Imgur This only happens with the Brewer. The tab keeps glitching back to that same spot above the shops changer option not allowing me to switch shops.
  10. jaractus

Finally, someone who understands.

Finally, someone who understands.
  11. jaractus

What's in your mod?

What's in your mod?
  12. jaractus

Nowhere, likely, since 3DS terraria doens't get updates. Or the 3ds itself. the console doesn't...

Nowhere, likely, since 3DS terraria doens't get updates. Or the 3ds itself. the console doesn't get any updates, I think.
  13. jaractus

Good luck. What are your goals for this playthrough?

Good luck. What are your goals for this playthrough?
  14. jaractus

Terraria Launch on Nintendo Switch

3DS's was 20, I know because I bought it and looked it up. Also for the 3ds the price seemed to differ depending on what place sold it, like walmart had it for 35, and gamestop had it for 25. I think this is likely with the switch version too, maybe. pricing was for US so it maybe different in...
  15. jaractus

I found it on Best Buy's website (this page was made a while ago, I'm pretty sure), and it says it's $30. I hope this isn't real, because the Xbox One edition is $20. It's obviously going to be $15 or more, but $30 is higher than this game has ever been priced, I think. I think this is likely...
  16. jaractus

Wait, this soon? I was expecting it to come later. Well, this is a pleasant suprise.
  17. jaractus

outstanding. thank you for this wisdom!

outstanding. thank you for this wisdom!
  18. jaractus

Yeah and in each country there's a random evil team who's name always atart with "Team" that...

Yeah and in each country there's a random evil team who's name always atart with "Team" that tries to steal the legendary pokémon of that country for their own uses but they're entire team gets demolished by like a 13 or 14 year old kid (or 11-12) USA's evil team would be Team Hamburger or something
  19. jaractus

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

I can't wait to start unlocking monster entries in the bestiary I think that'll be fun
  20. jaractus

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

Kinda sad to see Terraria end, but I'm glad a second game will be coming, whether or not it is another Terraria game (to be honest I hope it is another Terraria title, but we'll see what it is), but I can't wait what this update gives us. Quick Question: Will "creative mode" be in 1.4?
Back
Top Bottom