Search results for query: *

• Users: jaractus
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. jaractus

tModLoader Blank NPC Sprite Sheet?

Does anyone have a blank sprite sheet for NPCs, like one with just an outline of a basic NPC? I'm making a mod and wanting to make an NPC, and it would be easier (I don't know at all how to make NPC sprites) to make one with out. If one doesn't exist, thats fine, I'll try and make one some other...
  2. jaractus

tModLoader How do I make this tile not destroy the game?

I made this item for my mod, but I have literally no clue how to get this to work. I would post the sprites but for some reason I'm not able to right now, but each "tile" on the tile sprite is 16x18, like others I've seen, and it's 3x2 of these "tiles". It's not animated. Item Code: using...
  3. jaractus

tModLoader How do I make a modded item drop from a vanilla loot bag/item?

Hi, I'm working on a Terraria Mod, and I have noo clue how to make a modded item drop from a loot bag/item. Please help. Thanks!
  4. jaractus

tModLoader The Legend of the Mage Island Mod

haha this doesn't exist anymore this project kinda sucked so i got rid of it I wouldve deleted this post, but i couldnt so this is here. i might begin working on a serious mod project later but i have no plans to, not that it matters.
  5. jaractus

tModLoader Terraria.Player does not contain a definition... Please help with error

Hi I'm getting an error for my modded pet. This is the error: Mod Sources\MageIsland\Projectiles\Pets\PossesedPlush.cs(26,20) : error CS1061: 'Terraria.Player' does not contain a definition for 'cursedsapling' and no extension method 'cursedsapling' accepting a first argument of type...
  6. jaractus

tModLoader How do I make a Modded Item drop from a Vanilla Treasure bag?

Hi, I'm trying to make a item drop from the Moon Lord Treasure bag, but I don't know how. It's a vanity item. I've tried looking it up, but the most I found was tutorials on how to make a Modded Treasure Bag. (If you need the code, tell me) Thanks!
  7. jaractus

tModLoader How do I move my gun sprite to where the handle is in the players hand?

Hi, more modding trouble. So, I'm wanting to make it to where the handle of my gun is in the player's hand, but I don't know how. Please help. Here's the code of the gun: using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace...
  8. jaractus

tModLoader Sword Projectile won't move at all, and how do you change the recharge or whatever of the projectile

Hi, I have a question. I have a sword that I'm making thats supossed to shoots a projectile, however, when the projectile spawns, it is completly stationary and doesn't do anything (unless an enemy comes in contact with it, in which it will take damage) except glow, and dissapear. I want to make...
  9. jaractus

Xbox One I bought Terraria on XB1 thinking the update was out then playing it find out 1.3 wasn't out

I am very mad I was waiting for the update to come out before buying it, then I saw that the icon changed, so I thought it was out. I bought it and I checked the update, and the forums to find out 1.3 wasn't out yet. If the update doesn't come out before May I want a refund. Yeah, I know I'm...
  10. jaractus

tModLoader I'm trying to make a mod but it keeps on saying: error CS1010: Newline in constant. How do I fix it?

I'm trying to make a mod but it keeps on saying: error CS1010: Newline in constant. How do I fix it? Here's my code in the items folder of my mod. using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace LOZ_MasterSword.Items { public class MasterSword : ModItem { public override...
Back
Top Bottom