Search results for query: *

1. warrenmark_art

tModLoader (CANCLED) Tides of Aether

It looks so promising ! The fact that there is like a unique entrance for the bosses, I love it !
  2. warrenmark_art

tModLoader Archaea Mod

Hello there ! This could have been a very late response but as I can see most of these can be bugs, I'll report them to the developers ! Make sure to also join our Discord, we typically respond much faster there ;)
  3. warrenmark_art

tModLoader Decimation Mod

May not be an important news but for those who have been following the mod since then,this Sword got a repallete ! We may change the design too,soon. :)
  4. warrenmark_art

tModLoader Archaea Mod

Hello everyone,for those who aren't aware,Duze,our Owner and only active Coder has left the team yesterday,we still have TerrorPenguin left as an Owner,but since we don't have a coder anymore,the mod may go down in hiatus or much worst,it may die since we aren't really active anymore that much...
  5. warrenmark_art

I just found out the coder for Archaea Mod left,maybe the mod will die since he's the only...

I just found out the coder for Archaea Mod left,maybe the mod will die since he's the only active coder :(
  6. warrenmark_art

Hope I can,the mod is not doing well in dev (slow). So we need ppl

Hope I can,the mod is not doing well in dev (slow). So we need ppl
  7. warrenmark_art

Hello,I am a part of a mod called Archaea Mod ! We are looking for spriters and coders !

Hello,I am a part of a mod called Archaea Mod ! We are looking for spriters and coders !
  8. warrenmark_art

tModLoader Archaea Mod

1. We are trying our best for boss checklist support ! We are planning about it since 0.1 release but due to some reasons,we decided to put it aside. 2. I will consult the developers about it. 3. I don't think it was removed yet. I will probably tell it about the developers ! 4. We are trying...
  9. warrenmark_art

Hi ! I have an ig account where I post art ! @warrenmark_art

Hi ! I have an ig account where I post art ! @warrenmark_art
  10. warrenmark_art

tModLoader Archaea Mod

Thank you for being interested about this mod ! I'll let them know about it and let's see if they'll get nerfed...
  11. warrenmark_art

Drawings & Paintings Warren's Arts and Stuffs

Woohoo ! Finally back ! Here's a Martian Claw ! It is a concept I remade ! https://www.instagram.com/p/BpvHTOPhax-/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1b7qzrts0skhk I actually didn't post the pic bc I forgot how to attach one without doing a link for it !
  12. warrenmark_art

Drawings & Paintings Warren's Arts and Stuffs

It has been a while since I posted here,promise I will soon !
  13. warrenmark_art

tModLoader (RE-UPLOAD) Intergalactic Chaos

The conte Nt concepts were moved to Archaea Mod as it was discontinued. Sorry to say.
  14. warrenmark_art

tModLoader Archaea Mod

Thanks ! TerrorPenguin is now an Owner ! And sorry for inactivity,may happen again.
  15. warrenmark_art

tModLoader Archaea Mod

Late reply but thanks ! It is a good thing to see you like this mod ! :D
  16. warrenmark_art

tModLoader Archaea Mod

Demoted @ohyesohyes the cultist from spriter to a regular member.
  17. warrenmark_art

tModLoader Archaea Mod

It will get less louder next patch,with the chest issues,we removed the original loot bcs it is unbalanced,they will be replaced with vannila chest loot. Thank you for playing out mod and watch out for updates !
  18. warrenmark_art

tModLoader Archaea Mod

I need to post this,our mod isn't dead even the forum and server is even it is slowing down and some issues,a sneak peek of a concept we are planning,concept art by Warren Mark.
  19. warrenmark_art

tModLoader Archaea Mod

New bad drawn text for the mod :
Back
Top Bottom