Search results for query: *

1. PlutoTheGod

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

LOL this is exactly what I said before the update and they gave me a strike. PS4 is the real beta testing because they wanted to pretend that everyone doesn't have modded items littered all over the game. I was only trying to help so this wouldn't happen lol. with the last big update the game...
  2. PlutoTheGod

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

don't know where to post this but have noticed PS4 players having extreme problems such as their characters being locked in a rock or their game completely crashing and other world loading issues. is there any way to delay the Xbox one release until these issues are figured out??
  3. PlutoTheGod

Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

I know lol but clearly they get pretty triggered when asked so I guess we will have to let the PS4 players find out for us Xbox players. didn't expect them to have a completely clear answer because there are so many but they want to act like it's not an issue the entire community will have
  4. PlutoTheGod

wow you're a real pleasure, I guess we'll all act like that's not the current state of the game and you basically just said its 50/50 if it'll ruin 95% of the communities worlds/progress for the past couple years and we can't talk about it
  5. PlutoTheGod

considering the entire game is littered with modded items/stacks even if you don't want them you'll come across them & during the streams when asked about them they said they didn't know but would try to get information out about it, there is no reason to not give the players an answer on what...
  6. PlutoTheGod

not to be that guy but.. how soon after this update will we be receiving the further updates with old ones army? just a rough estimate if possible
  7. PlutoTheGod

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

a whole year for a smaller update is a longggg time, hopefully they'll be able get it out earlier since this one took so long.
  8. PlutoTheGod

how soon after this update will we get old ones army & tavernkeep? just wondering since we waited so crazy long for this update hopefully the next one won't be as long.
  9. PlutoTheGod

here's the thing, some players and aparently the devs don't like this items but these items are included in the game itself, they came with the game and were shown even in the original trailers of the game, so I think the best way to go about this is to fix them up instead of removing them. they...
  10. PlutoTheGod

I personally feel like it's a HUGE mistake to remove console exclusives, a lot of time & effort from the players went into obtaining a lot of these items as well as them being a selling point for the console editions. having cool pets / another added tier of armor didn't harm the gameplay at all...
Back
Top Bottom