Search results for query: *

1. B

Resolved [MOBILE] Scaly Truffle cavern?

Thanks! Good Luck! thats going to be very difficult, might be even harder to get than scaly truffle
  2. B

So as long as im as far as i can go, i have a chance of getting it. Is it ok if part of my water is in a territory that is not snow?
  3. B

@Unit One can you look at these pictures and can you tell me which is the correct enviorment for me to be able to fish a scaly truffle? Thanks! If anyone else knows, please reply!
  4. B

Mobile Unable to enter world

@Loki in answer to your questions, i am using the latest version i can, 12801, and i havent made any backup worlds. I agree that the one that doesnt load is probably corrupt because when i backup the world that doesnt work, they also dont work By the way, thanks for the tips!
  5. B

@Sheriffblock it might be like that because both people (including me) whose worlds have been lost both wee major worlds with lots of supplies
  6. B

@Loki @Tunnel King @Unit One @Laluzi can you guys look through the this thread and can you answer any of the questions we might have? We havent had any moderators or administrators or any staff respond to this, so we would really apreciate some help. Thanks!
  7. B

Thanks, but how do i tag them?
  8. B

Why arent there any moderators responding to this? We need help! Calling all people who can help us!
  9. B

something that i think that could help is that (this is to all staff and moderators seeing this) for me, on kindle tablet, do you guys know the directory place where we can find our world and player files? because then we can try copying it and trying again.
  10. B

If we delete terraria from our device, and then download it again, will it still have all our stuff?
  11. B

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I just opened up my world today, and it said that my other main world(not the one that crashed) was created with a newer version of terraria so now i cant use terraria anymore, if all my worlds are gone!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone please fix this!
  12. B

yes, the same thing happened to me today too. I already posted a thread about it, and i cant wait to see if there is a way to fix this. (By the way, did you happen to faving multiple fish quest fishes in a chest? Because i had it in the world that crashed, around 15 quest fish in all in one...
  13. B

Resolved [Mobile] World crash

oops sorry its suppposed to be i was using my kindle fire tablet
  14. B

Resolved [Mobile] World crash

I wwas using my mindle fire tablet and when i was going into my world it stopped at 1/3 of the loading screen and just crashed. After this i powered off my tablet and tried again. It still didnt work. I tried backing-up the world and trying again, it still didnt work. i tried creating new...
  15. B

Can i get a scaly truffle here? those view attachements, just click on them, theyll show you this picture
  16. B

Resolved [Mobile] Fishing

do you have a range for the date mobile 1.3 will be released? On the Terraria community noticeboard, i asked and someone said it would probably be this year betweeen November and December. Is this true? Is there anyway in mobile to definitley pinpoint which biome you are in the world and/or...
  17. B

Resolved [Mobile] Fishing

ok, thanks
Back
Top Bottom