Search results for query: *

1. MasterworkStone

Weapons & Equip Reindeer Bells should be better

If there's one major issue with Terraria that's always bugged me, it's that the Reindeer Bells become available at the same time as the Witch's Broom, but not only is the broom easier to obtain, but also poor Rudolph has the disadvantage of limited flight. Please give the Reindeer Bells...
  2. MasterworkStone

**REPORTED** Cursed Dungeon Bricks not working in multiplayer [SOLVED/NOT A BUG]

This is my setup on our world and it's not spawning dungeon enemies, only normal cavern enemies are spawning. @mhykhol Showed this isn't a bug, you need 250 dungeon bricks(not the wall kind) nearby for enemies to spawn.
  3. MasterworkStone

PC Frost Moon is still terrible

The Frost Moon is still the worst event in the game, Reindeer Bells are still a direct downgrade from the broom, the minibosses still spam attacks with infinite range. It's almost not even worth your time, the only two things you could need from it are the chain gun and christmas tree sword, and...
  4. MasterworkStone

Can someone un-censor my workshop thumbnail?

Image scanning algorithm incorrectly flagged one of my thumbnails for nudity, when the pack has no such thing. I tried changing the thumbnail, but it had no effect. My only hope is that someone with workshop control can remove this flag for me...
  5. MasterworkStone

PC 1.4.4 Melee changes discussion

If you follow the developer twitters or have been keeping up with ChippyGaming's Terraria news, then you know melee is seeing some big changes in the Labor of Love update. The only question is, will all melee weapons (excluding yoyos) receive a similar change or will it just be some? I hope...
  6. MasterworkStone

PC Now that Terraria won the steam Labor of Love award, maybe we can get some of those overdue QoL changes?

You know, simple things such as: Corruption, Crimson, and Hallow jungle blocks regardless if they add any new content Place-able objects have their own sprite sheet instead of every statue, relic, and trophy sharing the same one respectively so that resource packs don't constantly override each...
  7. MasterworkStone

Language Pack Town NPC names?

I want to edit what names the Guide can have but I don't see them in the All Localizations.csv file.
  8. MasterworkStone

Texture Pack Cannot find specific texture

Gem Bunnies have a texture for the eyes to glow in the dark, but I cannot find it. Does anyone know?
  9. MasterworkStone

Language Pack I'm having some problems

Alright here's my issue, I have this "Bestiary_FlavorText": { "npc_Bunny": "Fluffy wuffy creatures that prefer wide open areas with lots of room to play!" } The game runs normally and the description appears like I want it to, but if I add another line to it like this...
  10. MasterworkStone

PC Terraria's new Workshop with tModloader 1.4?

Since tModloader already requires Terraria to be installed, do you think that tModloader will let you use texture packs you've downloaded from the workshop? They use the same folder, so I don't think it would be that hard.
  11. MasterworkStone

PC Party Girl not giving Slice of Cake during parties

The day starts, a party happens by random chance, and she doesn't give me a slice of cake no matter how many times I try talking to her.
  12. MasterworkStone

PC 1.4 and The Hallow

Looking back on it, it's HILARIOUS how badly biome torches and happiness was implemented. Hallow taking over ice/desert/ocean biomes has been a thing since 1.1 and enemies specific to those biomes still continue to spawn when it's mixed with Hallow, but neither torch luck nor NPC happiness work...
  13. MasterworkStone

PC How does Happiness work now?

Because with those last changes, it doesn't work at all like it used to. Merchant + Nurse + Golfer + Undeground = No pylon Merchant + Forest = Pylon Tavernkeep + Caverns = No pylon BUT Tavernkeep + Demolitionist = Pylon sold from Tavernkeep Demolitionist + Caverns = No pylon This makes...
  14. MasterworkStone

PC Merchants can only sell one type of pylon?

I think the changes to happiness may have made it so merchants can only sell pylons in their preferred biomes. I have the Merchant in the caverns for the purpose of buying a cavern pylon, and he recognizes that both the Nurse and Golfer are nearby, but he won't sell the cavern pylon. But when I...
  15. MasterworkStone

PC NPCs require more to be happy now

Apparently the "so much space" factor for housing NPCs used to be big enough just to make just having one thing an NPC likes near them to max out their happiness and sell pylons. After this update, now I need to have at least two things they like for them to sell pylon, Ex: In 1.4.0 having the...
  16. MasterworkStone

Texture Pack Metallic Corruption Monsters

I've lost interest in Terraria for now and this had just been sitting on my desktop for months, so I'm releasing it as-is. I say as-is because I never made a sprite for the World Feeder. This mod also replaces the Demon Alters and Shadow Orbs that you find in the world as seen above.
  17. MasterworkStone

Texture Pack Beetle and Solar armor buff effect hider

This mod is now on steam Simple mod, hides the beetles that fly around you and the solar shield so you can see your character now.
  18. MasterworkStone

PC What the hell is up with the Duplication Menu organization?

It's almost like they made it bad on purpose, I can never find anything, and a large portion of items aren't even part of one of the sorting tabs, even items that were added with 1.4 itself like Kites and Golf clubs. It's not sorted alphabetically it's not sorted by biome It's not sorted by...
  19. MasterworkStone

PC A final thought on Torch Luck

For as much as Re-Logic wanted people to use biome torches, when Corruption and Hallow spread upon entering Hardmode the torches remain the same, which with the old system of torch luck meant you had to spend a lot of time individually replacing each torch, and this is seriously a massive...
  20. MasterworkStone

Texture Pack MasterworkStone's Miscellaneous Textures

These files are no longer updated, for updated versions go to the following links. Shenron Wyvern Soul Death Sickle Trollar Eclipse Some of my textures and replacements that aren't big enough to get their own thread.
Back
Top Bottom