Search results for query: *

1. Link101317

Mobile What are the chances in this

W I was playing on mobile and farming souls when I killed a man eater and got both of these from the one monster What is the odds of this. Both a helmet and leggings
  2. Link101317

Cottage!

i think it looks good
  3. Link101317

Items New Food

There is not that much food in Terraria and there should be more here's what I was thinking. rabbits are useful you can kill a rabbit and there is a 1 in 10 chance that you get raw rabbit wild berries: you can get wild berries they would restore 20 hp alone apples: some trees have red sots on...
  4. Link101317

np

np
  5. Link101317

Saving up for terraria XB1 edition

Saving up for terraria XB1 edition
  6. Link101317

Console 1.3: The Final Push!

what I meant was in a 1.2 world
  7. Link101317

(Poll) What part of your play-through do you dislike the most?

I use mobile and I hate the prep for WoF and the plantera battle becuase my jungle is all smooshed with corruption it happened after my WoF battle
  8. Link101317

So you wouldn’t be able to trigger the cultists and pillars?
  9. Link101317

I would think that the lunar events could be ported and the drops but I don’t think structures would
  10. Link101317

Sprites Revamp the Bottles (Some sprites needed)

ya i think so maybe we could have some more purpose for it
  11. Link101317

Sprites Some of my ideas: new items, new mechanics, new equipment...

I like the idea of adding rhodium coins and the ninja emblem
  12. Link101317

Sprites Revamp the Bottles (Some sprites needed)

So this is my second idea I'm thinking about boosting the bottles plan being your in hardmode and you have the following: The cloud in a bottle The Tsunami in a bottle The sandstorm in a bottle And the Blizzard in a bottle these aren't very useful anymore in hardmode but we get a tinkers...
  13. Link101317

Happy B-day Cenx

Happy B-day Cenx
  14. Link101317

NPCs & Enemies New NPC: The Chemist!

maybe he could sell potions or other ingredients
  15. Link101317

Biomes & Nature Smoother Transition

I think its a good idea
  16. Link101317

yo James Im a big fan of yours and terraria what do you think the chances are of me getting a...

yo James Im a big fan of yours and terraria what do you think the chances are of me getting a beta copy of terraria for switch
  17. Link101317

Hi cenx I am learning to be a programmer and I was wondering if you can help me get a beta copy...

Hi cenx I am learning to be a programmer and I was wondering if you can help me get a beta copy of terraria for the switch I have beta tested Breath Of the Wild and I would like to help with terraria I have been a fan since 2013 thx -Link101317
  18. Link101317

1.3.6 Background Preview

I like it
  19. Link101317

NPCs & Enemies Boss or Mini boss for Blood Moon (sprites needed)

I should be a little more specific it would start to rain when the boss will spawn
Back
Top Bottom