Search results for query: *

1. Purplefin Neptuna

tModLoader DiscordRP - Rich Presence for Terraria

thanks to @JurassicAss we managed to found that playing in fullscreen might cause this mod to stop working properly you can play in borderless to fix this
  2. Purplefin Neptuna

Maybe not yet, because until now I still can't reproduce your bugs
  3. Purplefin Neptuna

1.3.1 Update Changelog: Configs to hide some status, or hide Rich Presence completely Remove not so useful logs
  4. Purplefin Neptuna

1.2.2 Update - Other mod developers now can easily add their mod status - Reorder priorities for beehive and jungle temple - Renaming some typo
  5. Purplefin Neptuna

hmm, that's a bit strange, if you are on an empty slot, it should be only the small image is missing, not the entire rich presence .-.
  6. Purplefin Neptuna

@OwenBowen222 @JRMC @uber @Grinjombo I might just found the cause some of them: - you are opening Discord with administrator privilege - you are using BetterDiscord So to make DiscordRP showed the status, you should use original Discord and without administrator privilege I'm still try to...
  7. Purplefin Neptuna

I can't really find a way to reproduce that. the only thing that stays being "tModLoader" is the screen share button .-.
  8. Purplefin Neptuna

do you use Windows? and do you use original tModLoader or 64 bit one? I might try to solve this if it's original tModLoader
  9. Purplefin Neptuna

because your friend can see it more than you, it might be your Discord's problem (might be from settings etc.). and I think Discord Rich Presence might have some problem if your discord (not your terraria) has some connection issues.
  10. Purplefin Neptuna

do you have both mod on the latest version?
  11. Purplefin Neptuna

[IMG] Which better to describe Celestial Moon's areas: In Solar Moon area or In Solar Pillar area?

Which better to describe Celestial Moon's areas: In Solar Moon area or In Solar Pillar area?
  12. Purplefin Neptuna

controlling rich presences to not spamming update is pretty hard overhaul update it every 0.5s...

controlling rich presences to not spamming update is pretty hard overhaul update it every 0.5s which i think overkill
  13. Purplefin Neptuna

Now with v1.1.1 released most of things in 1.3.5 already added now I'm focused on bring more mod support to Discord Rich Presence
  14. Purplefin Neptuna

oh finally I managed to fix that status update delays :D the bug exists from beginning to recent version next update should fix this issue
  15. Purplefin Neptuna

The newest update might fix this and I change some text placement also, I upload Calamity plugin for this mod
  16. Purplefin Neptuna

still figuring out bugged status when/after playing multiplayer
  17. Purplefin Neptuna

my mod doesn't support 64bit tModLoader until 64bit tModLoader become the official version
  18. Purplefin Neptuna

I just know 64 bit tModLoader exist :eek:
  19. Purplefin Neptuna

Version 0.6.2.1 finally add your weapon's name to small icon, and day/night status to big icon
  20. Purplefin Neptuna

Hmm, how you close your terraria? (through menu, Alt+F4, or exit button at top left) I might start to update this mod to 0.10.1.15 tModLoader and fixing other issues
Back
Top Bottom