Search results for query: *

1. Dude_Chill_27

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary! Contest and more, come join in!

Happy birthday to my favorite game in the world!! Thanks for all the memories and more to come.
  2. Dude_Chill_27

Introducing the Void Vault and Void Bag

Will this be able to transfer between worlds? So for example, if the void vault was in another world, would the items still transfer there? (Idk if this has been answered yet)
  3. Dude_Chill_27

Here is my first CC entry! I hope I did this correctly... https://i.imgur.com/NHE1nEd.png

Here is my first CC entry! I hope I did this correctly... https://i.imgur.com/NHE1nEd.png
  4. Dude_Chill_27

CC Creation Compendium #60

Amazing entries, as always!
  5. Dude_Chill_27

Casual Pet Peeves

For me, it would have to be when people can’t admit they did something wrong. Like, no one will care in the 5 seconds after you say that! Just stop blaming innocent people.
  6. Dude_Chill_27

Happy Birthday to Terraria's Lead Developer & Resident Wizard: Yorai!

Happy birthday Yoraiz0r! Thank you for all the great things you have done to make this game great and yourself too!
  7. Dude_Chill_27

Khaios' Build Spectacle

Awesome! Thank you very much, that's great!
  8. Dude_Chill_27

Builds Ballin' houses by Eiv

These are amazing! Keep up the great work!
  9. Dude_Chill_27

Khaios' Build Spectacle

Wow... that looks awesome! I would like that download idea too, I'm not very good with wiring.
  10. Dude_Chill_27

Khaios' Build Spectacle

These builds are amazing! I'm getting heavily inspired...
  11. Dude_Chill_27

One Drop Celestial Pillar Terrarian Yo-Yos

I can't wait to get one of these! I might just get all of them, because why not!
  12. Dude_Chill_27

Official The TCF Relation of Three Contest Winners Announcement

These were all definitely well deserved! Great job everyone!
  13. Dude_Chill_27

Hello Terraria Community Forums!

Awesome! Well, mobile might be the small version of Terraria, but it seems the players have a lot of heart.
  14. Dude_Chill_27

~Pellaeon's creations~

Wow these are awesome! I will probably take inspiration from this. Let's be honest-how could you not?!
  15. Dude_Chill_27

Hello Terraria Community Forums!

Hi TCF! My name is Dude_Chill_27. I love this game. It is my favorite of all time. I began playing this game in October of 2016, and intend to keep playing it. I started out on mobile Terraria, and then moved to the computer version in the late summer of 2017. I love to build in this game, but I...
Back
Top Bottom