Search results for query: *

• Users: LadyLone
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. LadyLone

Why are there not other summoner hardmode ore helmets?

Only [Ancient] Hallowed has a summoner specific helmet added as of 1.4. However, the other 7, from Cobalt to Chlorophyte, lack such a helmet. Since 1.2, summoner slowly became a full on class over the years like getting its own class emblem. Nowadays it is considered a full class, even if it has...
  2. LadyLone

tModLoader Cerebral Mod

>Discord< >Wiki< After long being overdue based on perfectionism, procrastination, and depression, this mod is finally here. This is the combination of my major 1.3 mods, Expanded Sentries and Esper Class. This is now my magnum opus Terraria mod. This is also the closest thing to me making a...
  3. LadyLone

tModLoader Terraria Modded Classes

Link to document Years ago I made a thread about custom classes. Well now I want to make a much better guide that is being updated as needed. This time it'll be in the form of a Google Doc. Anyone should be able to make suggestions on it along with here. Link is above. As explained in the...
  4. LadyLone

tModLoader Esper Class

Wiki link here, still being updated for the 1.0 release Discord This mod is for 1.3 only. If you're looking for the 1.4 port, it is rolled into a bigger mod: Cerebral Mod There is a zip file at the bottom of this post containing the latest version of this mod to download, especially useful...
  5. LadyLone

Why is throwing already treated as being gone?

So around early April last month, Re-Logic said throwing would be no more in the next official update. However, it seems some mods, at least Terraria and Calamity, are already treating throwing as gone right now. Thorium is now treating throwing as a third new custom class. At least the throwing...
  6. LadyLone

Would people be okay with a mod changing yoyos from melee to custom damage?

So I've been working on a content mod that has yet to be revealed with some other people. One of the major things it would do is change all yoyos (including yoyos added by other mods) to deal a custom damage type instead of melee. I know class based playthroughs are popular and sometimes people...
  7. LadyLone

Modding trends I've noticed

With the amount of time I’ve played modded Terraria, from tConfig, to tAPI, and now tModLoader, there’s quite some trends I’ve noticed. Here are my observances. Feel free to share yours too, this is a discussion after all. Due to the nature of modding, that technically anyone can do it, there...
  8. LadyLone

Mods that add custom classes

I tend to do a lot of modded class playhroughs and I especially look forward to playing as a non-standard class. There are a few mods I know that add custom classes, but I wonder if there are any more. By custom class, I don't just mean a custom damage type. For example, Thorium has True damage...
  9. LadyLone

Ideas for new custom classes

I separated this from a thread I posted on mods that add custom classes due to length and to better focus the discussions. I was thinking of possibly a new class, an aura class, that deals aura damage. The idea behind this class would be an aura that surrounds the player that deals damage to...
  10. LadyLone

tModLoader TheLoneGamer's misc mods

Unless mentioned, these mods are for 1.3, but they will be ported to 1.4 in time. Currently only Tree Cut Time, No NPC Drowning, and Wood Armor Bonuses are ported to 1.4. These are smaller open source mods I created that I feel are not big enough to have an entire thread dedicated to each of...
  11. LadyLone

tModLoader Expanded Sentries

>Wiki Link (heavily WIP)< >Discord Link< This mod is for 1.3 only. If you're looking for the 1.4 port, it is rolled into a bigger mod: Cerebral Mod Thanks for 70k+ downloads on this mod! This open source mod adds a new-ish class, the Defender, who uses Sentry damage weapons. These are traps...
  12. LadyLone

Hello Terraria community

I’ve been playing Terraria since mid-2013. I fell in love with the game due to the sheer number of things you could do in it. Once I discovered modding, I couldn’t stop playing. I even made my own personal mods that I never released, although nothing big. I was blown away by the 1.2. update that...
Back
Top Bottom