Search results for query: *

1. F

tModLoader [1.4.4] TerraGuardians - Terraria Companions Mod

I'm delighted to see that this mod is still being worked on! (Even if I haven't used it in many months now.) I am very much looking forward to its public appearance in 1.4, and I'm glad that you are finding success in your endeavors to make it happen. I'm rooting for you!
  2. F

It's working again! Thanks a lot! And glad I could help with the problem.
  3. F

I think I might have discovered the source of the problem. Immediately after I recruited Sardine in the new world, the everything-freezing problem came back. (I already had Rococo and Alex beforehand, and it worked fine). So I guess it has something to do with him somehow. Let me see about...
  4. F

Update: I started a new character and world and disabled CalamityMod and Overhaul. This world seems to be working properly so far.
  5. F

For some reason, the new updates have broken my game. I can move my own character, and my guardian moves too, but everything else is frozen. Projectiles and particles are frozen in place forever, some weapons and tools don't work, items aren't being magnetized like normal, and no enemies are...
  6. F

Fixes are probably better before content. But yeah, after disabling looting, my guardians aren’t freezing my game anymore. And thanks once again for making awesome mods and keeping NPPlayers alive!
  7. F

There’s no error window; the game just freezes completely. also, I removed everything from my guardians’ inventories and made them not collect loot, and the game stopped crashing for now. I think it has something to do with the inventory system. As some side notes: - Terraria is the only major...
  8. F

I’m extremely happy and appreciative to see the NPPlayers system come back, and I like how you implemented it. I’m very satisfied with it so far, and thank you for bringing it back and onto tModLoader. Unfortunately, I’m experiencing game crashing/freezing a lot with it (I’m very, very early in...
  9. F

[Help] Mod sentries falling through ground

Hello. I wasn't sure where to put this, but if someone can help me with this, I'd be happy. I don't know what's causing it, but there are times when sentries in mods that I play with (e.x. Calamity, Expanded Sentries) will fall through the world when summoned. It happens the entire time. It...
  10. F

tModLoader Expanded Sentries

I think I found the solution to the "no sentries appearing" problem. Like the Dungeon Defenders sentries, you can't use them outside the Old One's Army event until you complete it at least once. That said, certain sentries don't visually act correctly. Specifically, sentries that aren't...
Back
Top Bottom