Search results for query: *

• Users: Calen
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Calen

PS4 Fishing quest bug

In local splitscreen, only one player can complete a fishing quest. Once one person hands in a quest fish, the other player is unable to, as the Angler dismisses them for having already completed the quest.
  2. Calen

PS4 Travelling merchant - splitscreen local

When my hubby and I are playing local splitscreen, the Travelling Merchant has items in store for my hubby (as the primary player), but his store is empty for me as the second player. I have had him respond a couple of times and it's still the same.
  3. Calen

Filling holes

I have various underground arenas/farms which work well, but over time ghoulies collect in the holes around them. Filling them with stone/dirt is just laborious. I made the mistake of filling them with sand; at the surface this resulted in creating a desert biome, and underground if there is...
  4. Calen

Mobile PS4 controller issues - Terraria v1.4

I don't know if this a bug, a controller issue, or and Android problem. When using an official PS4 controller, I have been experience random problems with movement. About half the time my character and UI work fine, however, at seemingly random times I get ghost inputs. I'll push in a...
  5. Calen

PS4 Sentry count in local split screen multiplayer

I understand that since the Old One's Army update, a player is limited to one sentry at a time (without sentry increasing armor.) When playing local split screen multiplayer (outside of the Old One's event) it seems that there is a limit of one sentry per world. If local play A places a...
Back
Top Bottom