Search results for query: *

• Users: Ale✘
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ale✘

Drawings & Paintings My character

First off i wanted to say this isn't mine. Thartler drew this for me and all credits go to him! You can also see decorations like sky islands in the background.
  2. Ale✘

Biomes & Nature The core + boss and weapon

The core would be a biome under the underworld where you would only be able to survive it with Solar Flare Armor. It would be made out of the Outer core it's a magma like liquid (basically lava) and there would be the inner core. The inner core would be iron! (since in real life the inner core...
  3. Ale✘

Game Mechanics Pause when in settings

It would be great if when you were in the settings in game it would pause the game. But of course this is a single player suggestion. Well this was my shortest suggestion ever. Thanks for reading my suggestion!
  4. Ale✘

Other Possability of a sunken ship in worlds

I wanted to suggest adding a slight chance of a sunken ship being in a world which would be at the end of the map and it would have some loot in it too! The chance of it being in a world i would say probably 40% maybe lower! Well yeah that was it a small suggestion let me hear your thoughts...
  5. Ale✘

The Community

One thing i've noticed about the community is that it's not toxic.. Unlike Minecraft's community or ROBLOX's. People here disagree with you but without trying to insult you. Terraria has such a great community! It's just so friendly and not toxic unlike many others. Ofcourse that doesen't mean...
  6. Ale✘

TCF Suggestion Ratings

I wanted to suggest adding ratings for example: Creative, Informative, Friendly etc... But i think the important one i suggested is "Informative" if people rate staffs/members posts as "Informative" it would rise up as one of the more Informative posts. Ofcourse though i don't want the new ones...
  7. Ale✘

Weapons & Equip Robes being accessories.

I wanted to suggest robes being accessories because i found it very frustrating when robes could only be a chest equipment because i had molten armor and obviously robes have alot less defense than the molten armor but the best robe can give 80+ more max mana and it did something else too that i...
  8. Ale✘

Hello.

Hello terraria's community my name is Alex and I played terraria since about 2014. I would like to meet some new friends and maybe play together.
Back
Top Bottom