Search results for query: *

1. Floweh

tModLoader Calamity Mod

The only mods that could be doing that are alchemist and Calamity, since they are the base for everything else. I will try overriding that setting with another mod to see if it works. Edit: After trial and error for a while, it seems there is nothing that could prevent Calamity from freezing...
  2. Floweh

tModLoader Calamity Mod

@Rabbit of Caerbannog! Well, yeah, that's what I've been doing. That does not fix the issue though, as I am unable to use any passive damage stat provided by mods, either potions or accessories. Playable, true, but it kinda ruins the other mods that support it and an important part of the...
  3. Floweh

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hi! I'm having a pretty big issue. It is now and for now reason getting my character stuck in place whenever I get something buffing my damage output. To be specific, battle combinations of the alchemistnpc mod or the damage pet from it as well. Tried them without Calamity or any other mod and...
  4. Floweh

Terraria? Any Scary Secret???

And nobody talked about the deepest secret of them all? Grab your companion cube and turn off the lights, he will "protect you" "Floweh was stabbed"
  5. Floweh

Hello there fellow Terrarians

It's nice to be here finally, as a fan of sandbox-like games and the retro style, this is my favorite game since I have my PC, and, sadly, since I didn't know how to buy games from my Country, I used to be a pirate. But, as soon as I learned how to do it without a credit card (Those things are...
Back
Top Bottom