Search results for query: *

1. B

Switch Looking to get Blade Staff - can offer Zenith or Cell Phone

Anyone have a blade staff to trade me on nintendo switch? I have a spare zenith or cell phone to offer along with a few platinum coins if wanted Been grinding since the update released and getting tired of it, just want to make a new play through with the blade staff
  2. B

Terraria 1.3 PS4 Hotfixes Released + Plan Moving Forward

I found a new bug. I can load and play on my old world's created before the update no problem, only issue is the game crashes when I die. The new bug I found is the game crashes by itself on new created 1.3 worlds, wether it be a normal or a expert mode world
  3. B

Crashes a lot of death in split screen, wether it be 2 or 3 player
  4. B

This is great news, finally my screen won't be messed up while playing split-screen :) now just have to wait for the hotfix for crashes on boss fights
  5. B

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

IM not able to post videos of bugs like other people on this forum, but im sure im not the only one who's experienced this. The game crashes a lot when you die, especially on split-screen and especially while using the Stardust Dragon staff
  6. B

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

I get extremely zoomed in on during events like blood Moon or celestial events that I can't see what I do, during split-screen
  7. B

PS4 Console 1.3 bugs

I turn to stone on world generation You're right, it wasn't, but people were too busy complaining so they probably rushed
  8. B

Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

I just hope it won't be too laggy, I always play 3 player split screen :/
  9. B

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Yes, Flairon that you get from Duke fishron is a much better weapon
  10. B

Game Mechanics Toggle visibility of items in social slots

I hate that vanity items equip automatically
  11. B

I just collect cash from pumpkin moons until the update is here
  12. B

Took me and my brother's a few tries, what I did was I had one of my brother's wear the turtle armor, and had him purposely hit the Guardian while me and my other brother ran away using flairon. I also built a little shack with a bed near the Dungeon so we respawned right beside
  13. B

In missing theory one too, but if if you have friend to play split screen with, the dungeon guardian is easy enough to get his pet. Takes long to kill him, but once you do, it's like an achievement
  14. B

Lucky, im missing the armor one, the 2 you need and use every crafting station
  15. B

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

It would be nice if they added the old ones army event on console
Back
Top Bottom