2. Shadouette🪓

I have to be a part of this

I have to be a part of this
  3. Shadouette🪓

Greetings Redigit. It is I, the

Greetings Redigit. It is I, the
  4. Shadouette🪓

10th Anniversary A Journey of 10 Years - Contest Entry Thread

My Art entry! All female NPCs drawn in my anime style. Recreating a reel of memories, as if each piece is a moment captured from a dynamic experience - because that's what Terraria is to me.
  5. Shadouette🪓

Just a Mage Tower

Inspired by Ningishu's marble double tower base in her 1.3 expert mage playthrough, and a picture of a tower from Google. Nebula Monolith effect doesn't show up in snapshots, quite unfortunately. I'm pretty proud of this!
  6. Shadouette🪓

Happy Happy, how are you? You haven't been active for a while ;-;

Happy Happy, how are you? You haven't been active for a while ;-;
  7. Shadouette🪓

The grand design is goals!

The grand design is goals!
  8. Shadouette🪓

Official Art Request Megathread

Art request status: Open I'd like to request a drawing of the character depicted below in any style. I would much likely make an anime drawing in return of the favor. Just really love to see the styles! ;) Thanks in advance!
  9. Shadouette🪓

I love romance! I just thought it could turn out weird because, well, it's terraria. But then...

I love romance! I just thought it could turn out weird because, well, it's terraria. But then look at the goblin mechanic and nurse arms dealer they're all shooo cute! <3333
  10. Shadouette🪓

I'm writing terraria fanfiction. Oh noooooo I think it's turning into romance :(

I'm writing terraria fanfiction. Oh noooooo I think it's turning into romance :(
  11. Shadouette🪓

Yay! Just got an account, VERY excited to meet everyone here <3

Yay! Just got an account, VERY excited to meet everyone here <3
Back
Top Bottom