Search results for query: *

• Users: TOMKA
  • Order by date
  1. TOMKA

tModLoader Consolaria

Hello! I want to report a bug I've found. The banners are displayed weirdly when attached to plaforms. Here's a screenshot. By the way, could you, please, add Music Display mod support? That would be cool.
  2. TOMKA

tModLoader BlockCrusader's Mods

I want to start by saying that you've made a lot of great mods! Most of my modpacks have at least some of them. I've been watching you release these mods since August and I really appreciate that you've managed to release them a lot earlier than you've initially expected. I want to give you some...
  3. TOMKA

Dragon's Decorative Mod

This is a very nice mod. I really like the new decorations it adds. The Aquarium is probably my favourite one! I also really like that some of these decorations are very complex. I have a couple of suggestions to make the mod even better. 1. All the placeables in the base game use the Swing...
  4. TOMKA

tModLoader Want Mod Compatibility?

Hello! It's me again with some corrections! I've found out that Consolaria has two more unobtainable items: a Spectral Arrow and a Vulcan Bolt. I'm not sure how I've missed them before. The Spectral Arrow is obtainable in the 1.4.4.9 version of the mod though. I'm sorry for the confusion I've...
  5. TOMKA

tModLoader Consolaria

Hello! Sorry for a late response! I actually forgot that normal Antlions don't drop a Mandible Blade, sorry for that. Speaking of a Tizona issue, you can see on the screenshot that the projectiles look different. I've had this issue since the first 1.4.4.9 version of the mod. Also, I've found...
  6. TOMKA

tModLoader JereTheJuggler's Custom Generation

I've been using this mod for a while and it's an amazing mod! However, I think that the loot that you can get in the mineshaft is a bit too good. Here's what I think should be changed to make this structure more balanced: Also, I have a couple of suggestions for items that you should get in...
  7. TOMKA

Hello! It's me again. I have to report that so.e of my suggestions are obsolete now. 1. Holy Hand Grenade II is obtainbale in the 1.4.4 version of Consolaria. This means it shouldn't be blacklisted in an Item Checklist anymore, so you can remove this change when you port the mod. 2. Fisherman...
  8. TOMKA

tModLoader StarForged Mod

This mod looks very promising! The sprites are really good and the ideas are interesting. I'll definitely check it out when it releases.
  9. TOMKA

tModLoader Banner Bonanza - Collect and Consolidate Banners

This is a nice mod. It can be very useful for a lot of people. Though it's not my cup of tea since I like placing my banners all around the base. I want to report some bugs I've found: 1. The Banner Rack accepts favourited banners. I think it shouldn't be the case. 2. The number of banners...
  10. TOMKA

tModLoader Miscellania

I've been using this mod for a while. It's a nice small mod that adds various interesting things. I'd like to report some bugs and oversights, give some suggestions and ask some questions about the mod. 1. This mod doesn't have a Bestiary Icon. I guess you will add a custom sprite for it...
  11. TOMKA

tModLoader Consolaria

Hello! I've found some more inconsistencies and bugs. 1. Mythical Wyvern and Arch Wyvern don't drop money. Diseaster Bunnies and Servants of Ocram don't do that as well, but that may be intentional. 2. Is it intentional that Dragon Snatchers shoot Jungle Spikes? Their Bestiary description...
  12. TOMKA

It's really nice that the forums are more active now! I check TCF every day, just rarely log...

It's really nice that the forums are more active now! I check TCF every day, just rarely log into my account.
  13. TOMKA

tModLoader Consolaria

I'm not sure if I'm the only one who's having this problem, but the 1.4.4 version of the mod that I got from the workshop seems to be... outdated: some of the new items (for example, a Mythical Wyvern Kite) don't exist, Tizona looks a bit different, some of the bugs that are mentioned to be...
  14. TOMKA

I'm glad you like my suggestions! There's one important thing that I forgot to note in my previous message. Caught Fisherman (from Fisherman NPC) can be obtained, but only if you turn this option on in the config. So, instead of blacklisting the item entirely, it should check if you have this...
  15. TOMKA

This is an awesome idea! Thank you for your work! I've never used Item Checklist in my playthroughs because I knew it's impossible to complete it with various mods that have some unobtainable items. But with this mod that won't be a problem! Also, it's nice to see Assymetric Equipment support...
  16. TOMKA

tModLoader Quality of Life: Recipes

It's really good to see this mod ported to 1.4. Quality of Life is one of the oldest tModLoader mods, it's nice to know that people still remember it. I'm not trying to be rude or anything like that, but is there a chance there will be another version of the mod that is a bit more faithful to...
  17. TOMKA

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

I was deeply saddened by the news. I didn't chat much with Leinfors, but I've always respected him. He was very kind and was always ready to help others. He had a deep passion for his job and it clearly shows. So many wonderful changes and additions were implemented into the game because of him...
  18. TOMKA

Sorry if I sound too critical. I just want to make this game even better! Have an amazing day!

Sorry if I sound too critical. I just want to make this game even better! Have an amazing day!
  19. TOMKA

Hello, Leinfors! From what I know, the development of 1.4.5 has already begun. I have a couple...

Hello, Leinfors! From what I know, the development of 1.4.5 has already begun. I have a couple of suggestions and I'd like to know the chances of them getting implemeneted. I have put them in a thread due to the character limit that the status messages have...
  20. TOMKA

Other Some (mostly simple) suggestions to make the game even better

Here are my suggestions to improve the game. Don't get me wrong, Terraria is an amazing game, but I think this suggestions will make even better. Here are the suggestions in no particular order: Sorry if I sound a bit too critical. I just want to make this game even better. I hope...
Back
Top Bottom