Search results for query: *

• Users: TOMKA
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. TOMKA

Other Some (mostly simple) suggestions to make the game even better

Here are my suggestions to improve the game. Don't get me wrong, Terraria is an amazing game, but I think this suggestions will make even better. Here are the suggestions in no particular order: Sorry if I sound a bit too critical. I just want to make this game even better. I hope...
  2. TOMKA

Game Mechanics Immortal dogs and cats pets in Terraria 1.4

Hello everyone! This is my first suggestion on forums, so I'm sorry, if I post it in a wrong place. So, as you all know (or at least a lot people know) in 1.4 there will be added new cats and daogs as pets. However, there is one MASSIVE problem: they can die. And I think, that there MUST be a...
  3. TOMKA

tModLoader Mod suggestion.

Hello everyone! I want to give you suggestion for very useful mod (in my opinion) and hope that some modders will code it. So, my idea to make mod with items, which increase amount of pet slots. They can be rare drops from some bosses, for example. Because I like playing with mods, and a...
  4. TOMKA

tModLoader Trelamium for 1.3.4 version download

Hello everyone! I need some help of yours. I want to play modded Terraria on 1.3.4 version. And I want to include Trelamium mod in that playthrough. But, unfortunately, version I have is pretty outdated. (No symphony, no faded enemies, old DarkWING's and Pyron's sprite, etc.) So, if anyone has...
  5. TOMKA

tModLoader Need help finding mods

Hello everyone! I want to start my modded playthrough on version 1.3.3. (Because I got bored playing mods on 1.3.5 version) And I need some mods for my playthrough (I typed full list of mods, that I need below). So, if you played with some mods from that list and saved your character, worlds and...
  6. TOMKA

tModLoader How to downgrade Terraria to 1.3.3

Sorry for my bad English! Hello everyone! I want to play modded Terraria on 1.3.3 version. But I need to downgrade Terraria to 1.3.3 for it. Is it possible? If yes, please tell how.
Back
Top Bottom