Search results for query: *

1. xXCrypticNightXx

Terraria: Undeluxe Edition - Out Now!

You just cannot beat the Terraria Depot Downloader! An open source Github project!
  2. xXCrypticNightXx

Tool TerrariaDepotDownloader - Downgrade To ANY Version!

You don't have too. You're welcome to download the source code from the main projects depot and compile it yourself.
  3. xXCrypticNightXx

Make sure you fully extract all files within the compressed folder that you downloaded. You can extract these files anywhere as long as their in the same directory together.
  4. xXCrypticNightXx

I made a tool that can create insane world sized pixel arts.

Might be integrating this into TEdit V for initial public release.
  5. xXCrypticNightXx

As long as you have the game, you can play all the old mods!
  6. xXCrypticNightXx

Pixel Art Every Unique Possible Tile/Wall Color Combination (Map-Overlay)

Used DNSpy as that gives 100% accurate results using the games functions. It also only takes 20 seconds to setup not requiring any coding of mods exc. That is why I took this approach.
  7. xXCrypticNightXx

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

Yes correct, they will have to be complied within the application. TE5 we are working on to change that.
  8. xXCrypticNightXx

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

I have created multiple plugins for this. You just need to download the source and create them.
  9. xXCrypticNightXx

Showcase Introducing - The Transmutation Workshop

Haha yup all of them are concealed within the Terraria Wiring Community. We even found methods to get transmutes and blackholes working without the bast or camp fires all together. Not releasing anything until the update. Here are just a few I could find in the quick search in my DMs. Post0 -...
  10. xXCrypticNightXx

We are well beyond the multiplayer requirements to set up the bast or 99% of the other AOB glitches. So patching only the multiplayer would not solve the transmutation glitch.
  11. xXCrypticNightXx

The cool part about this map is it is technically already updated to 1.4.5. Being @Redigit🌳 has confirmed that this "transmutation" exploit is being patched, we are left to wonder what exactly he means by this. Are they patching just a select few items like the bast statue and camp fires? Fixing...
  12. xXCrypticNightXx

Showcase [Showcase] The fastest possible heart generator (statue farm)

Haha no worries, it was off topic to this post anyways lol. I do plan to relook into this post and see if I can beat the current record.
  13. xXCrypticNightXx

Yes, this is normal. The game regardless of the version will still use the game config file located at \Documents\My Games\Terraria\config.json. If you're normally switching back and forth consistently, it could be of use to make a backup copy of the config.
  14. xXCrypticNightXx

Mob switch

Yes, this is how I beat the game on this account within 9 achievements. If you use up all the available NPC slots, defeating the cultists will skip the pillars completely and go straight to the moonlord.
  15. xXCrypticNightXx

Showcase Animated Gigachad Via 2000 Terraria Pixelboxes

If you look above at my attached gif, I show off using an in-game command that programs the binary to ROM. To do this I wrote a custom script within DNspy and compiled it to the game. Honestly, terraria wiring is one of those things that you need to fully understand not so much by a logic gate...
  16. xXCrypticNightXx

Showcase Animated Gigachad Via 2000 Terraria Pixelboxes

Thankfully not everything had to be built by hand. Just the general outline, from there I could use TEdit to stack it. But while I still believe Terraria logic is the holy grail of video game logic, I know it has limitations as with all games. For normal people using it to wire up a base its...
  17. xXCrypticNightXx

New huge update coming soon.
  18. xXCrypticNightXx

Mob switch

TWC and the Transmute Workshop is to thank for unlocking his true potential :cool:
Back
Top Bottom