Search results for query: *

1. A

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Thanks, I caught the 64 bit version of the tremor in the discord and it worked fine, even with bugs I'm going to use it with the other mods.
  2. A

Error in world generation, using only mod Tremor and stands still in this part.
  3. A

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

The incompatibility with "[1.3] tModLoader 64 bit (Branch of tML)", because it increases the memory thus allowing to put more MOds and without errors of memory insufficient.
  4. A

Error loading MOD Terraria Overhaul.
  5. A

This has an error Indy to indice for the limits of the matrix, when puts to Calamity Mod Along.
  6. A

Sometimes when the summer day begins and the queen bee appears in pre-hardmode mode, the spawn was supposed to be in hardmode, (FIX v2.1). thank you.
  7. A

Friend, this is a memory error, not MOD, Terraria and 32 bit architecture, and limits memory usage to 2 GB independent if your system is 64 bit and has more than 6,8,12,16 gb of system memory . What you can try: Disable other MODs; Close all 32-bit programs running in the task manager (so...
  8. A

For what I researched, the game Terraria has a limit of 400 items on the screen and is something that can not be changed, or at least nothing done so far. Also by default, coins count as items like heart and mana crystals, even if they are not reaching 400 items on the screen and are...
  9. A

I understand that you have created 400 items at most, but on the screen with a new world, items before reaching 400 are disappearing, or if that considering coins, as in the figure, does not have 400 items. obs: Could you have an unlimited choice of items? Or can it interfere with game...
  10. A

I did several tests and found that there are a maximum number of items on the screen, when it reaches the maximum, the others start to disappear. And this is terrible because you lose many items of the event. Edit: Although it has not yet been tidied up, you can try joining "The Luggage mod"...
  11. A

tModLoader Succubi's Wrath

I do not use Discord, so I'll leave the problems here: 1 - The well that goes from the surface to hell has problems, practically whenever it generates it, is well above the surface and goes to the space and often the error in the generation of the map. 2 - The character does not die under...
Back
Top Bottom