Search results for query: *

• Users: RR
  • Order by date
  1. RR

PC Is there any mod that makes pvp better?

I was looking for something like summons attacking enemy players and homing attacks homing in on enemy players
  2. RR

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Dunno if this is the appropriate thread for this, but I haven't played the game in a while and wanted to make a calamity playthrough, but it apparently doesn't read my mod folder anymore. Anyone knows how to fix this?
  3. RR

tModLoader Calamity Mod

dunno how to edit posts but it was tmodloader unupdated now it works
  4. RR

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I downloaded the new non tmodloader version and it doesn't show up in the modlist. Also, all my items are gone (opened the world and instantly altf4d so hopefully it didn't autosave
  5. RR

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Also, why is the rain music so epic? It would be better suited for a bossfight IMO
  6. RR

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Why is the Elemental Blaster so OP? I'm about to fight the DoG (ranged) (btw that's a great acronym) and it's my third weapon in DPS (well fourth but the shredder lags so much it's unusable), and has that homing effect that makes it better in consistency over the handheld tank and the aeather's...
  7. RR

Design The Dungeon

I use an Emergency exit. Floor 692 is full of explosive eyeballs
  8. RR

Items New use for shortswords?

Honestly we don't need another melee subclass
  9. RR

Design The Dungeon

I love everybody. I returjn to floor 690
  10. RR

Design The Dungeon

I kill the bumpers and return to floor 689 through the methods already used. As it does not exist, I really reach floor 690. On it is a nuclear proximity mine that gets turned on if you enter the floor.
  11. RR

The tower!

How is this still alive Floor 3429 is a perfectly normal floor
  12. RR

Game Mechanics Make it so you can toggle fullscreen with F11

Seriously it's annoyng to have to open the menu everytime I want to check my Discord PMs, not to mention when I die and I'm stuck on Terraria.
  13. RR

Weapons & Equip Stardust Armor Upgrade

Eh, still gotta aim and consume mana
  14. RR

Tips, Tricks, and Advice thread!

Avoid fall damage with wings! Actually, here is a pro tip: destroy first the pillar of your class, then the summoner one and then the others.
  15. RR

The Last Post Wins!

maybe because Christmas is in all the Christian world (even though we can call it a tradition 'cause atheists like me celebrate it) a thousand years old while halloween is an american thing made by a bored man. WAIT @CANNON JOINED
  16. RR

The Last Post Wins!

COVERT TO KERMIT FROG
  17. RR

Weapons & Equip Small Suggestion Saturday: Biome Effect Accessories!

maybe make them post-mechs and buff them? Clinger Lung makes twins way easier, and sticker sack is useful even in the end-game
  18. RR

:red: that, I was preparing a post for "terraria literature" and it deleted even it

:red: that, I was preparing a post for "terraria literature" and it deleted even it
  19. RR

The Last Post Wins!

Back
Top Bottom