Search results for query: *

1. G

Mobile Hide UI if I play on controller\ can't join discord

So I am thinking about buying this on my android 11 tablet. I looked under the controller settings in the help section about hiding the controller UI when I play on controller. Is the controller scheme the same as Xbox version, and can I config up my Xbox controller the way I like it within...
  2. G

Xbox One Torch god favor- can't find toggle

So as title states . The god favor says the toggle switch is n Left. All I see is settings, beastiary, journey emotes.. where can I turn this off on Xbox 1.
  3. G

Xbox One Achievements did not update.

So the new achievements did not update withthe new 1.4. there is like new 15 new achievements I believe. When I check other profiles it's show only 3 new ones. Mine still says 30/30 1000/1000. The other profile shows max of 1110. I also unable to send invites to my new game.
  4. G

Resolved [Xbox One] Lock npc

So I want to lock an npc to a house. So what I mean is if a npc would die it will respawed randomly to all n any house, but I want it to only spawn to a certain house. I know u could do this on PC, even with the new 1.3.4 update I still can't do this.
  5. G

Xbox One Game is bugged, multiple truffle npc n bar tavern never respawed.

So as title states. I am on expert, before plant boss, I had a random 3 truffle npc spawn in my world.. In the npc list it shows one but clearly I have 3 in room with truffle icon.. It seam that truffle has replaced my others npc. I found the Bruce the tavern keep. When I went to moved him to...
  6. G

Xbox One New to the Xbox 1 version. Come join me

as title states. Just picked up game from game pass. Any want to play and get all the achievements with me. There is like a week left from game pass before it goes bye bye. So come join me. I will be hosting and be playing a good 8 hours plz during the fri - sun. So if u want in plz send me a...
Back
Top Bottom