Search results for query: *

1. qwerty3.14

Other Community Suggestion Thread: A Compilation of Suggestions

What exactly are you comparing it to? Compared to other golem weapons it's the second best, staff of Earth is the best one overall but heat ray is better for flying bosses like duke and empress. Stynger and possessed hatchet are mediocre, with golem fist being hot garbage.
  2. qwerty3.14

`Composite Back Arm` is rendered in front of body skin

The 'Composite Back Arm' is used by the player when the arm that appears behind the layer's body on the sprite is rotated, this is used by the petting animation, nightglow, guitars, etc. Unlike with more traditional player animations which portray the arm as being behind the player's body this...
  3. qwerty3.14

1.4.4 Summoner Minion, Whip & Armor In-Depth Tier List

And I provided 3 possible explanations for this We're comparing morning star to firecracker Whether you opt into tiki or not morning star has more range. What I'm saying is that you're willing to give up some damage output for range but when it comes to comparing tiger to a minion that doesn't...
  4. qwerty3.14

How to make minions slots=more damage?

You should try to avoid modifying item.damage directly as that can cause conflicts with modifers. I would try the GetWeaponDamage Method for the your ModItem Class https://docs.tmodloader.net/html/class_terraria_1_1_mod_loader_1_1_mod_item.html#af2170bc3ec0925114fa9488767bf2ceb
  5. qwerty3.14

In your tier list you specificly talked about raven being slightly slower than tiger ON A BROOM which is what I was objecting too. Let's just say its about the same and move on. You already know how I feel about wings vs witch broom. Tiger having better survival than sphere is contrary to my...
  6. qwerty3.14

**REPORTED** Shortswords and Starlight arm rotation is incorrect when gravity is flipped

When the player uses a shortsword or starlight and is upside down the rotation of their arm is not aligned with the sword's stab direction.
  7. qwerty3.14

A few disagreements here First of all on a high dps broom setup tiger is NOT better than raven, On my most recent test with morning star + darvest + raven vs Firecracker + morning star + Darvest + Tiger, I got 33 seconds vs 37 seconds. Tiger did 4 seconds worst while stacking an additional whip...
  8. qwerty3.14

There seems to be no strange plants in multiplayer

Normal seed Master mode.
  9. qwerty3.14

There seems to be no strange plants in multiplayer

I've been hosting a server for my friends we've been in hardmode for about 6 days and despite there being about 6 active players on it no one has found a strange plant.
  10. qwerty3.14

**REPORTED** Loadout swap glitches

This issue seems to have mostly be fixed however equiped accesories 'visibility' status still seems to be out of sync in multiplayer.
  11. qwerty3.14

**REPORTED** Loadout swap glitches

Try unequiping and requiping your vanity/dyes. That should fix the issue until you logout again or at least it does for me.
  12. qwerty3.14

**REPORTED** Loadout vanity does not show on other players...

When logging into a server other players cannot see the the player's correct vanity once they start switching loadouts, they will usually see familiar clothes or vanity from another loadout. Once the player unequips and requips all thier dyes/vanity the loadouts will work properly until the...
  13. qwerty3.14

Working as Designed Tungsten bullets use the musket ball projectile.

Silver bullets in 1.4.4 were made their own projectile, while tungesten bullets still reuse the musket ball projectile. Uzi and venus magnum will convert tungsten bullets just like with musket balls but no silver bullets.
  14. qwerty3.14

My friends and I can't connect to my server. (Stuck on connecting to)

The issues I reported on my previous thread about the game crashing on launch and server crashing when someone tried to join were fixed a while ago, after that we got a few hours to play (1.4.4.1) then my server started having the above issues. How many recent updates have there been? There...
  15. qwerty3.14

My friends and I can't connect to my server. (Stuck on connecting to)

This is a seperate issue from what I reported earlier. My friends and I were playing for a while when one of them was unable to reconnect so I restarted the server. After that none of us were able to connect to the server, I've tried verifying integrity of the game files, restarting my...
  16. qwerty3.14

**REPORTED** Game won't start up 1.4.4.1

I've started playing and hosting a server on 1.4.4 today. But as soon as I updated to 1.4.4.1 I can't launch the game. I can still make a dedicated server, but said server crashes when someone tries to join it. The server is hosted on a seperate computer from what I play on. I've tried...
  17. qwerty3.14

Basilisk Mount loses its double jump when using a double jump accesory

The basilisk mount has its own double jump similar to the unicorn mount and santak mount. However unlike these other mounts, if the player gets double jumps from another source instead of being added to the players other double jumps the basilisk loses its double jump. This seems to be caused by...
  18. qwerty3.14

Game Mechanics Fledgling Wings, a Balanced Proposal.

Alright let's take a look. Here's some jump heights of different setups. -Compared to base shiny red fledgling wings are just better. However early game you'll have more accessory slots than accessories so you'll likely use both. -By the time you have to actually make choices on accessories...
  19. qwerty3.14

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I was using beetle scail with 2 purely offensive accesories and celestial shell (offense and defense), menacing modifers. I was using 2 mobility accesories because it was an H4 build but once witch broom is avaible those slots can be used for a worm scraf and brain of confusion. It kills...
Back
Top Bottom