Search results for query: *

1. Nautilesque

Got a cool vanity character? See it used in the State of the Game Banner!

I'd like to see at least one of these make it in! Azphyx: Mime mask - reflective copper dye Loki's breastplace - void dye D-Towne's leggings - reflective metal dye Jim's wings - negative dye Star veil - reflective copper Mana regeneration band - reflective copper dye Monk's belt - reflective...
  2. Nautilesque

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

add a yoraiz0r's spell, extra glowing eye makes it look sick
  3. Nautilesque

i decided to make a halloween vanity :O
  4. Nautilesque

Looking for a vanity using primarily Martian dye, anyone taking requests?
  5. Nautilesque

Other Art Aiflynn's Sprites and Vanity Sets

With the new mobile update, I need a new vanity! @Aiflynn, could you make me a vanity using primarily Martian dye? I would greatly appreciate it!!!
  6. Nautilesque

Two different thick winter/snow clothes vanities & not sure if its allowed but i also take requests!
  7. Nautilesque

Idk what this is but it looks sorta cool IMO
  8. Nautilesque

Teal fairy: Armoured Mono-knight:
  9. Nautilesque

Sun Spirirt: Moon spirit: My old vanity:
  10. Nautilesque

Thanks, wasn't sure if anyone else made them, and they were all made in the same character, resulting in them all having the same eye color, and a little mater I will be posting a massive amount of vanities :dryad_grin:
  11. Nautilesque

I'm not sure if anyone else did this, but here are all the main, female DDLC characters as Terraria vanities. Going to be posting A LOT of vanities here in the near future. (P.S. Any Moderators or Administrators who see this, can you please change my name to Nautilesque? Thanks in advance)
  12. Nautilesque

tModLoader MoreAccessories+ v2.0

Hey VVV101, I'm using tModLoader v0.10.1.5 and obviously Terraria 1.3, and I know that I can't find the mod on the tModLoader Mod Browser, so I downloaded both files up top and put their files into the [Documents> My Games> Terraria> ModLoader> Mods] file, and with the newest version, it did not...
  13. Nautilesque

Yes please!

Yes please!
  14. Nautilesque

But this IS expert mode,if not exchange worm scarf for ankh or paladins shield

But this IS expert mode,if not exchange worm scarf for ankh or paladins shield
  15. Nautilesque

I know

I know
  16. Nautilesque

I have a pikachu vanity for you, fill skiphs's set with yellow and silver dye

I have a pikachu vanity for you, fill skiphs's set with yellow and silver dye
  17. Nautilesque

Use worm scarf, lightning boots, and go around cultist in circles. Make sure to use iron skin...

Use worm scarf, lightning boots, and go around cultist in circles. Make sure to use iron skin, regeneration and inferno potions, also well fed buff from soup or bacon!! Hope this helps!!!
  18. Nautilesque

What Color mokawk?

What Color mokawk?
Back
Top Bottom