Search results for query: *

1. DeKrypT

tModLoader (WIP) The Fabric of Time

I fear for you. You have a huge target and content goal and I am worried it will be unsaturated, and many things will be rushed. I also wish you luck for your planetary travel, that sounds like a huge task and I feel like that could also get boring over time. My point is, you should focus on...
  2. DeKrypT

tModLoader The Confection Mod - An Alternate Hallow!

Strange, I thought it was permanent. Will do.
  3. DeKrypT

tModLoader [WIP] The Rapture Mod

Good start! But... I think it would help if you just did some work behind the scenes, with this, and Anthem, until you are happy with it, rather than publishing it so quickly.
  4. DeKrypT

tModLoader The Rainbow Hero

Right then...
  5. DeKrypT

tModLoader The Rainbow Hero

Might be a good idea to learn at least the basics first then
  6. DeKrypT

What :P I can't remake the entire game and still get own with my own life

What :P I can't remake the entire game and still get own with my own life
  7. DeKrypT

Yep. Snicker is helping with development. No other biomes tho

Yep. Snicker is helping with development. No other biomes tho
  8. DeKrypT

I'm working on it :D

I'm working on it :D
  9. DeKrypT

WIP mod now :P

WIP mod now :P
  10. DeKrypT

Yeah, a lotta stuff's been happening irl lately, so i haven't had as much time to work on the mod.
  11. DeKrypT

Exitium Mod

Thorium’s Healer class is my favourite modded one in multiplayer, good luck beating that lol. You probably shouldn’t say it will be better when you don’t have any progress shown whatsoever. And given that you are probably using TModLoader, good luck creating your sun moon and mars biomes...
  12. DeKrypT

tModLoader Terraria: Vengeance Mod

Looks good, I’m excited to be a developer :happy:
  13. DeKrypT

tModLoader Epic Mod!

May i ask why so many sprites are a vanilla recolors?
  14. DeKrypT

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Yes, there are definitely some amazing things around the corner, but it is literally unplayable at this point in time.
  15. DeKrypT

I mean, I don't want one experience to be too much better than the other. If I add something to the confection that the Hallow does not have, I'd like to add it to the hallow as well, like the Corruption vs the Crimson.
  16. DeKrypT

The problem if I made it random would be the crossover items such as the Dao of Pow, however. I do plan to add a boss, but I'd need a Hallow boss to balance it aswell. Thanks for the feedback!
  17. DeKrypT

Welcome to the Confection Mod Thread! This is a WIP mod that aims to completely revamp hardmode Terraria, by replacing the Hallow with Confection in Crimson worlds. Join the Discord here for spoilers and public betas!
  18. DeKrypT

Perfect Momento of Reality (WIP)

The sprite needs a lot of work, there isn't an outline, there's a lot of gradient and banding.
  19. DeKrypT

tModLoader Decimation Mod

sprites need alot of work, good ideas tho
Back
Top Bottom