Search results for query: *

• Users: Gotheran
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Gotheran

Map-Golf Large Golf map WIP

I'm looking into building a sizeable golf map with good, long courses. I enjoyed Putt-raria although there weren't many area's to use the stronger clubs more than once at most. I'd like assistance with building specifically for decorations and buildings, looking for quality similar to...
  2. Gotheran

Game Mechanics Bestiary change

Bestiary is world specific, meaning if you take character A to world A, kill 50 blue slimes, then make a new world B and enter that with character A you do not have blue slimes in that world B's bestiary. Additionally character B joins world A and has access to the blue slime entry without...
  3. Gotheran

Blocks & Decoration Reverse Crafting for rope coils

Title says it all, just kind of annoying if you want to use any of the rope items in the game for building but have stacked them all in coils for better storage.
  4. Gotheran

Getting Auto-logged out

Anyone else having this issue? I use sign in through steam. I'll pull up the forums and I'll see the landing page as if I were logged in but then trying to do anything I either reach the next page and I'm not logged in or I get a "You must be logged in to do that" pop up.
  5. Gotheran

Pixel Art Better Shiny Pokemon

So I got bored the other day and started tweaking with Pokemon shiny sprites trying to brainstorm some better looks for shiny pokemon besides the sickly green barf that most of the shinys are. Came up with these. I couldn't choose between a couple versions hence there being two sets of...
  6. Gotheran

Weapons & Equip More Unique Summons

I always thought it was odd that the only different summon was the Stardust dragon. Instead of summoning more dragons it gets bigger, so why can't other summons do similar things, for instance why not the baby slime staff, make the slime bigger each summon, until its less of a baby and more a...
  7. Gotheran

Random Stuff and things

I thought I'd throw up some random builds I make now and then up here. Nothing amazing really but I kinda wanted to share things anyway. First thing I'll show is probably the fanciest thing I've done, bit of a bridge thing goin on here, I'm not finished with it, actually wanna add like a...
  8. Gotheran

Maps Fishing World

I'd like a World that has Ideal fishing spots to cover every possible quest and regular fish in the game, preferably with signage that states which biomes the individual spot counts as and what fish can be caught there. I'd make one myself but the Gameiki mod has yet to update and I don't have...
  9. Gotheran

Random mod suggestion

So, I like crimson, if my avatar(d) isn't enough of an indication, and I also like the idea that hallow, corruption, and crimson have a strange effect on the world as a whole. I would actually love to see more pervasive effects though, such as corrupted/crimsoned/hallowed bosses, maybe even some...
Back
Top Bottom