Search results for query: *

• Users: Azel
  • Order by date
  1. Azel

(Theory) Was the Moon Lord once human? Is there no limit to power?

I was thinking about the player character and how absurdly powerful they can get in the game, especially when compared to the other NPCs. I mean, the guide can barely handle a slime in expert mode, while your character can fly around at high speeds taking down godlike beings! That actually makes...
  2. Azel

Story My old Terraria Headcanon

Welcome to my old Terraria Headcanon! This post is sort of a dramatized version of my old Terraria headcanon prior to Terraria 1.4's lore reveal. Let me know what you think! This is the result of many years of random ideas while playing terraria, and piecing things together that I thought made...
  3. Azel

PC Settings reset when launching the game

Thanks, I gave this a shot and the game launched fine, but I'll let you know if for some reason the error returns :happy:
  4. Azel

PC Settings reset when launching the game

The version is Steam, and I'm running the current version of Terraria (1.4.1). This bug has been here since the original 1.4 update I believe, but I never paid much mind to it back then. There's a bug I'm experiencing where, most of the time when launching the game, some of (but not all of)...
  5. Azel

Texture Pack Clockwork Mechs

This is REALLY COOL
  6. Azel

Sans is Skeletron Prime

Makes sense, but I chose Prime because it's a much tougher battle and has more attacks
  7. Azel

Sans is Skeletron Prime

There are no spider bosses in terraria that I could retexture.
  8. Azel

The Goblin Tinkerer's AMA

Do you think there are other goblins out there like you?
  9. Azel

Terraria Soundfont?

I like how this thread has been here for years with minimal activity and many people asking the same question.
  10. Azel

Texture Pack Terraria Milk Zone Texture Pack

Imagine if instead, queen bee was replaced with a big pidgeon.
  11. Azel

Yet Another Furry Snout

Ooh, this is a pretty neat thing to do with texture packs.
  12. Azel

Sans is Skeletron Prime

Hello! This is a texture pack I made in about an hour or so, and is not meant to be taken seriously at all, and I'm sure it's been done before too, but I made a texture pack replacing Skeletron Prime with Sans. I did this as a means to test the waters of making texture packs and learn what I had...
  13. Azel

I really like your entry in the contest. Best of luck!

I really like your entry in the contest. Best of luck!
  14. Azel

I guess by "late" I meant not around when the contest initially started, y'know?

I guess by "late" I meant not around when the contest initially started, y'know?
  15. Azel

Kinda late, but I put in my contest entry.

Kinda late, but I put in my contest entry.
  16. Azel

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

AURA-E0 "It's said that long ago existed a race of advanced AI robots with the goal of discovering every world in the universe to further expand their knowledge." "This one needs your help in discovering every corner of your world!" I've never tried to make any kind of custom Terraria sprite...
  17. Azel

Probably a typical little adventure with dungeons and such, really. I have a bunch of mods for...

Probably a typical little adventure with dungeons and such, really. I have a bunch of mods for building with.
  18. Azel

Why not?

Why not?
  19. Azel

I'm gonna try and work on making an adventure map. I've been wanting to do something like that...

I'm gonna try and work on making an adventure map. I've been wanting to do something like that for a long while.
  20. Azel

EVERY single Monster/NPC, but with PokéMon types

Update: Added if Biomes, and the weapon classes had PokéMon types
Back
Top Bottom