Search results for query: *

1. Signiaa

tModLoader Primordial Sands

2. Signiaa

tModLoader Trelamium 2 - Public Demo on Discord!

Trelamium 2 is a mod based off the original controversial Trelamium Mod. Instead of following in it's predecessors footsteps, Trelamium 2 takes retcons old lore and content into better forms. The Roadmap: We plan on releasing the mod with pre-Hardmode content, and then releasing updates...
  3. Signiaa

Mods dead, but it's been merged into another mod.
  4. Signiaa

Thread Updated and images are viewable now :)
  5. Signiaa

Looking Great. :D
  6. Signiaa

I forgot to mention, lol. the mod is back in development. this started like a month ago.
  7. Signiaa

Yes, although it is incomplete: Primordial Sands, just like the mod itself ;(
  8. Signiaa

We're sticking to concepts that were in history. adding a new ore would be like saying 2011 had dragons in new york. :p
  9. Signiaa

Mod status: Currently on hiatus.
  10. Signiaa

Uploading: I've found another work around. If you drag an image into your thread's textbox, the...

Uploading: I've found another work around. If you drag an image into your thread's textbox, the files can be uploaded from there.
  11. Signiaa

Here's a Soul Calibur reference :merchanteek:, The Eiserne Drossel recreated into Terraria. Currently unobtainable, but concepts of it being corruption loot are possible. The ringed blade is thrown an controlled from the Y position. That's pretty much it.
  12. Signiaa

I've decided to start posting some spoilers here, although they won't be mandatory here. Here we have the Indenwood Pickaxe. I can be obtained by crafting (with indenwood), after the Eye of Cthulhu has been defeated. It has a chance to drop extra minerals when mining. Note: The drop rate was...
  13. Signiaa

I can't upload files lol.

I can't upload files lol.
  14. Signiaa

Epic.

Epic.
  15. Signiaa

Mobile Holiday Biome Mimics for lesser mobile holidays

@TheWorfer27 I Had fun with your signature. :merchanthappy:
  16. Signiaa

Primordial Sanders

Primordial Sanders
  17. Signiaa

Thread Announcement: Development may be slow for the next month or so.
  18. Signiaa

If you noticed our developer team is small, were currently looking for 2 programmers (experienced), and 2 spriters (experienced and can match the artstyle). - Notify me in a PM if you are interested!
  19. Signiaa

Artwork by: Queso Primordial Sands is a content mod that focuses on mythological and historical contents from history into Terraria. This mod adds new mechanics and systems such Farming, a new defensive class; Absorption Class, and quests. Primordial Sands plans to add subworlds (in a sense...
Back
Top Bottom