Search results for query: *

• Users: Signiaa
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Signiaa

tModLoader Trelamium 2 - Public Demo on Discord!

Trelamium 2 is a mod based off the original controversial Trelamium Mod. Instead of following in it's predecessors footsteps, Trelamium 2 takes retcons old lore and content into better forms. The Roadmap: We plan on releasing the mod with pre-Hardmode content, and then releasing updates...
  2. Signiaa

tModLoader Primordial Sands

Artwork by: Queso Primordial Sands is a content mod that focuses on mythological and historical contents from history into Terraria. This mod adds new mechanics and systems such Farming, a new defensive class; Absorption Class, and quests. Primordial Sands plans to add subworlds (in a sense...
  3. Signiaa

tModLoader Terraria C# Tutorials

A long time ago I had a friend who wanted to learn how to code, he wanted to make a Terraria mod so i decided to teach him what i knew. At the time i did not know much, so I could barely help him. What I did was create a discord server that give basic lessons on C# and modding for Terraria. In...
  4. Signiaa

tModLoader Trelamium Mod Remastered

This "remake" of Trelamium was originally intended to "be a meme". But overtime it grew into a fun project that we enjoyed. Unlike the orignal Trelamium Mod, this one has no plagiarism (For both codes and sprites), removed bad content/concepts, and adds brand new content. Special Thanks...
  5. Signiaa

Pixel Art Rubber Duck's Sproots

Hello! welcome to "Rubber Duck's Sproots". I am a spriter for multiple terraria mods, i'm also a programmer. I started spriting around December 14th, 2017, I was really bad back then and i'm still kinda bad, lol. Anyways, I wanted to present some of my art I've created in the past few months...
  6. Signiaa

tModLoader Euphoria Mod

The Euphoria Mod The Euphoria Mod is a new large content mod that has been in development for nearly 6 months. Although, the mod isn't quite ready for release yet. The date estimated is around: Sept. 15th This mod will have it's own storyline within Terraria and will somewhat change the way...
Back
Top Bottom