Search results for query: *

1. The Bumstickler

Hey, What's Going On?

And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed Just to get it all out, what's in my head And I, I am feeling a little peculiar And so I wake in the morning and I step outside And I take A deep breath and I get real high And I scream from the top of my lungs, What's goin' on And I say hey...
  2. The Bumstickler

Type Above Username Using Only Your Elbow

That's right, it's back from the dead! Now, before you freak out, I must say that I have gotten permission from @berberborscing, so please don't kill me. Oh, and one last thing, NO BACKSPACE, OR SUFFER A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH. Nolb voidxgy (Nobody)
  3. The Bumstickler

Weapons & Equip Moar Snowballs

We all know snowballs, right? The cute little things that you used to shoot out of a gun, when you had 100 health and 2 defense. Well I think that snowballs should get a buff, so in the spirit of the holiday, and without further ado, MOAR SNOWBAAAALLSSSS! First, let's look at the normal...
  4. The Bumstickler

PC Holiday Spirit

It's December, and you know what that means! CHRISTMAS EVERYTHING! How do you celebrate Christmas in Terraria?
  5. The Bumstickler

The Pros and Cons of Rotten Eggs

Anybody who's anybody knows that rotten eggs are a very common drop from goodie bags during the Halloween event, but sometimes they aren't very... how do you say... useful. So I decided to make a list of the pros and cons of the rotten egg, as seen in the title. Pros...
  6. The Bumstickler

NPCs & Enemies [Event] The Fog

The Fog is a pre-hardmode event (because Terraria needs more pre-hardmode events.) that happens if you have defeated The Brain of Cthulhu or Eater of Worlds, Skeletron, and The Eye of Cthulhu, and has an 8% chance of happening from sunrise to nighttime, similar to solar eclipses. A temporary...
  7. The Bumstickler

Prepare Yourself for the Masterpeice That is Me.

Hello there terrarians, friends, and hobos, I am TheGoldenNinja258. You may call me Adrian (short for Sir Adrian Timothy Shakespeare III Esq.) if you must, but please, refer to me as TheGoldenNinja, GoldenNinja, Ninja, or Awesome Guy. I enjoy Terraria and have been playing for about one and a...
Back
Top Bottom