Search results for query: *

1. Inferno Gear

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

My guess is that you are using v0.10.1.5, and not v0.11.3, as I had a similar issue. Update.
  2. Inferno Gear

Manually drag the files in the TModLoader folder over the Terraria files.
  3. Inferno Gear

TModLoader is still currently not booting with the same error.
  4. Inferno Gear

It had no effect. Still crashes early with the same issue.
  5. Inferno Gear

Hello there. I'm in need of help. Back on v0.10.1.5, I could boot the game with no issues, the same applies currently with vanilla Terraria. However, the moment I try to play v0.11.3 TModLoader Terraria, the following occurs (log file supplied) [06:17:41] [1/INFO] [tML]: Starting tModLoader...
  6. Inferno Gear

tModLoader Custom Restoration Potions can bypass the Sickness debuffs.

So, I've been creating some Restoration Potions, and I've gotten them into the game with no coding errors, however, there is a interesting side-effect... 1. Auto-use of the potion via the Mana Flower does not apply Potion Sickness, allowing you to heal both Mana and Health with little stopping...
  7. Inferno Gear

I'm new to this forum!

Welcome to this series of digital postboards where you can respond to others, Leo.
  8. Inferno Gear

PC Modded world cant load

Well, there is a chance of another thing being the issue. Did you generate your world a long while back, before Calamity 1.3.4? If you did, you need to get the mod "Large World Enabler", as a few versions of Calamity before then expanded the world height to make room for Planetoids. This was...
  9. Inferno Gear

tModLoader Where is Tmod Reader?

That means that the mod you attempted to read isn't open-source, and it therefore forbids reading of the code.
  10. Inferno Gear

tModLoader Terraria Crashes after getting an item

It's Tremor causing that issue. Get a fixed version.
  11. Inferno Gear

tModLoader Holding guns by stock?

Alright. Well, good luck with your mod.
  12. Inferno Gear

You may want to look through Example Mod. By NPC, do you mean a Town NPC or a regular NPC (such as slimes)? I assume it's a Town NPC. In that case, I cannot help, I've haven't made a Town NPC without having an error yet (though, now that I understand more about C#, and have Visual Studio, I...
  13. Inferno Gear

tModLoader bullet error

blushiemagic/tModLoader. This will help with projectiles. If I remember correctly, Musket Balls and Silver Bullets use the same projectile, meaning it would be ProjectileID.Bullet.
  14. Inferno Gear

I mean, he was asking what that meant, so I answered. It is pretty much common knowledge, sure, but he asked, therefore I answered so that he could understand.
  15. Inferno Gear

It means Terraria is using more RAM (Random Access Memory, used to help manage games, normal Terraria only allows for use of 4 GB of RAM). Memory in that sentence = RAM. If a process/app/game uses more RAM than it can use, it will either go down to 0 FPS or outright crash.
  16. Inferno Gear

I have no idea how that item would trigger crashes. My guess is that using that item is basically allowing all the memory being used by the mods to go over the usual 4 GB limit, causing frequent random crashes. TheStachelfisch's idea may help.
  17. Inferno Gear

What is the item called? Which mod is the item from? You need to provide a bit more information. Now, the first error you listed also points towards Terraria running out of memory for it to load the mods. The second error's cause may depend on the item.
  18. Inferno Gear

Example Mod's ExampleGun.cs file has something that may help. Specifically, these lines: // Help, my gun isn't being held at the handle! Adjust these 2 numbers until it looks right. public override Vector2? HoldoutOffset() { return new Vector2(10, 0); } Example Mod should help you with...
Back
Top Bottom