Search results for query: *

1. NanobotZ

tModLoader VeinMiner Mod - Mine ores faster!

Added Onyx to the online whitelist, mining Onyx now without it being in the normal whitelist should work. I think adding PlacedGem doesn't make sense tbh. Thanks btw! Makes sense, edited it to be like that.
  2. NanobotZ

I was thinking about making VeinMining work only when you hold the hotkey, but that or decrease in max blocks will have to wait for the VeinMiner rewrite I'm planning (don't get your hopes up to soon, I wanted to do it for a long time now, can't find time and will to do it though). Would you...
  3. NanobotZ

No problem for me, could you send me the list of mods you're using?
  4. NanobotZ

What do you mean by "it"? If you mean adding tiles to whitelist - on the host side edit the config (which is in "Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Configs") and modify the line "ModifyingWhitelistOnMultiplayer": false from false to true and reload mods/restart the game.
  5. NanobotZ

Added RadiantOre from CrystiliumMod Added AuricOre from CalamityMod Added RadiumOre, DaybreakIncineriteOre, EventideAbyssiumOre, HallowedOre, TechneciumOre, YtriumOre, DynaskullOre, IncineriteOre from AAMod Tell me if I missed something. Simply reloading the mods or restarting the game...
  6. NanobotZ

I've fixed the links in the main post, sorry for the long wait. Are you playing on multiplayer? If you do, you need to change a config line at the server host's side, more info in the main post.
  7. NanobotZ

Sorry for the late reply. I assume you've set it to read-only, because you've edited the config and it restarted to a default one. Are you sure you've edited the config correctly? Could you try disabling the read-only and editing just any simple line from false to true and check if it overrides...
  8. NanobotZ

Is there a VeinMiner.json file in your "Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Configs" folder? Try removing that and reloading the mods or restarting the game. If it's still not working, try editing the config file and changing "ToggleVeinmineHotkey": false, to "ToggleVeinmineHotkey": true...
  9. NanobotZ

Adding anything to a whitelist is disabled by default on multiplayer, you have two options: - enable it on multiplayer by editing the config file on host's side or - host goes to singleplayer, adds tiles to the whitelist and hosts the server again
  10. NanobotZ

Well, it seems like nothing's wrong with it. Could you try removing the config, the VeinMinerDownloadedOreList file, the mod file itself (from the Mods folder), restarting the game and downloading the mod again? If it still doesn't help, could I ask you for your log files from the Logs folder...
  11. NanobotZ

Could you try removing the "VeinMinerDownloadedOreList" file located in Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\ and seeing if it resolves the problem? If it doesn't, try launching an external server (located in your steam Terraria folder, called tModLoaderServer.exe) and seeing if it gets stuck...
  12. NanobotZ

The only thing that I can think of that could mess up while initializing the mod is loading the config file, could you check if the VeinMiner's config file isn't corrupted? It's located in Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Configs\
  13. NanobotZ

Sorry for the late reply, but using the keys to add/remove tiles from the whitelist work differently whether you have Smart Cursor on or not. If you have it active, it tries to look which tile has been most recently "tracked" by it and then it tries to add/remove it, but if your Smart Cursor is...
  14. NanobotZ

Maybe when I get bored enough, because VeinMiner by it's idea should work only on ores, which are tiles, not walls.
  15. NanobotZ

You could try setting the Veinmine hotkey to other key or even left mouse button and try again.
  16. NanobotZ

Thanks, all of those ores/gems are now added, reloading the mod will now allow those ores to be VeinMined automatically without adding those to the whitelist
  17. NanobotZ

Updated the mod to 1.3.0.5
  18. NanobotZ

C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Configs\VeinMiner.json
  19. NanobotZ

Sent a link via conversation
  20. NanobotZ

I guess I could compile it for you, just tell me which tModLoader version you're using
Back
Top Bottom