Search results for query: *

1. FuzzyOcelot

Possible Kaleidoscope detail?

So most of the Empresses drops are based on one of her attacks, and while a lot of them fit in with specific attacks pretty obviously, the Kaleidoscope doesn't seem to really fit any one attack. The wiki even flat out says that its just based on her dash because "it is the only one of her...
  2. FuzzyOcelot

PC Dead Men Tell No Tales achievement not awarded

As the title implies, I opened a dead mans chest and got eviscerated instantly by TNT, but no achievement was gained. It was in a drunk world if that impacts anything.
  3. FuzzyOcelot

Changing rarity colors

I was wondering if it would be possible to make a pack that just swaps the colors of the red and purple rarities. I love the look of the red, and the purple just looks sort of dull and drab to me, so it bugs me how when I get a full endgame gear setup all of my weapons have the purple names.
  4. FuzzyOcelot

PC Artificial biome requirement changes?

I was enjoying the 1.4 update and I was planning on building a fishing complex (specifically the one here) and I noticed that after filling in all of the required tiles the background and water color didn't change. From testing, this wasn't just a visual thing; every area that was supposed to be...
  5. FuzzyOcelot

PC Changing quick trash button?

I've played this game for a very long time now, and 1.4 changed the quick trash button from shift to ctrl without changing the "move stack between chest and inventory" button from shift. This has basically messed with my muscle memory so much its short circuited my brain; I have trashed multiple...
Back
Top Bottom