Search results for query: *

1. BrusselSprouts693

Other Swap Plantera and Golem

We've all been there. We beat the mechanical bosses, only to rush to the jungle and find Plantera holding back a run for weeks. And then we finally beat her, and rush to the lihzahrd temple (or do an exhaustive search of the jungle through strip mines, if you chose a large pc), and proceed to...
  2. BrusselSprouts693

Map-Adventure The Eternal Caverns

The Eternal Caverns is a map that relies on mechanics rarely used in other adventure maps. My hope is that it will be very different from other maps people have previously played while still having understandble mechanics. [/Spoiler] I'll release what I've got once I finish the trapped temple.
  3. BrusselSprouts693

Game Mechanics Make Summon Staffs Not Cost Mana

Summoner weapons cost 20 mana to use, stemming back from when staffs were magic weapons. Now that summoner armor exists, people who aren't mages, who likely haven't used many mana crystals (instead using stars for sunplate, star cannons, or mana crystals for mage friends) will find themselves...
  4. BrusselSprouts693

[Minigame] Shooting Range - Granite and Marble

This is, as suggested by the title, a minigame. It involves heavy wiring, all of which is on display if you hunt for it a little :). In this game, you and one other player enter separate "chambers" where targets will become available to shoot. When a target is shot, it will close and a new one...
  5. BrusselSprouts693

Items Polished Glass Wall

The polished glass wall would be crafted with 1 glass wall at water or a sink. It has the property of being perfectly clear/invisible. Because I'm not evil, it does not have a block equivalent. For convenience of placing, it will appear with a red tint while holding polished glass walls. The...
  6. BrusselSprouts693

Procedural Generation Parkour - Help and Progress

Howdy all. I've been working on a parkour minigame for my server (which, can you believe it, has the intent of using procedural generation). Here are my screenshots so far, and then the spot I need help with. My Parkour Generation and Reset Here's what's going on - The darts fire and...
  7. BrusselSprouts693

Game Mechanics Maps and Wire

Wire can be seen on the screen, but not the map. This seems inconvenient to me, so I have 3 ideas on how to fix it. -Wire can always be seen on the map -Wire can be seen on the map when holding a wiring item or using forced mechanical display -Wire can be seen on the map only when using forced...
  8. BrusselSprouts693

Unable to Join Server Without Localhost

Howdy all, I've recently started up my own server. It uses t-shock and nothing else, as most servers do. However, I cannot get other users to join, or myself (unless I use localhost as my ip). I've set port forwarding to on, and I know my ports match up. I believe this is an issue with my...
  9. BrusselSprouts693

Teal Pressure Pads, Dart Traps, and Actuators: The Holy Trinity

Dart traps, teal pressure pads, and actuators work quite well in combination with each other. Dart traps can activate teal pressure pads to send a signal, and actuators can stop the transaction. This thread will demonstrate many of the uses of these tools. [/spoiler]
  10. BrusselSprouts693

[Discussion] Sand Farm Concepts

Sand farms aren't that great, but its an interesting concept to work with. Today I'll be discussing my favorite concepts and how we may be able to take them to the next level. -Antlion Pile: Antlions fire sand blocks, and these can be broken to get sand. This is however, a very active process...
  11. BrusselSprouts693

Game Mechanics Demon Scythe Recolor

The weapon dropped from demons like the attack demons do, acts like the attack demons do, and is used primarily in the place where demons spawn. As such, its easy to mistake a real dangerous demon scythe for your friends weapon, and get hit in the face. So, I suggest demon sytches launched by...
  12. BrusselSprouts693

Worfer's AMA 2: Electric Bungaloo

I'm not actually completely sure, but I think the old AMAs got deleted when the social forums did social forum things. So here is my new one! (If it turns out I'm dumb and they're still a thing, lock the old one instead) Rules: -No Personal Questions -If lettuce is brought up expect the font to...
  13. BrusselSprouts693

Game Mechanics Pharaoh's Set Change

The Pharaoh's set has become infamous for ripping players off out of powerful pyramid loot. It's a vanity set that replaces a swift double jump or a persistent glide. In my opinion, this needs to change. I have a few ideas how, pick your favorite. 1. The Pharaoh's set acts as a separate "slot"...
  14. BrusselSprouts693

Map-Adventure The Rinist King

This map is now released and open for playtesters. PM me if you want to playtest. Howdy everybody. I've put heavy work into a map obviously called The Rinist King, so I'm of course uploading it here. For an idea as to what it has, I would reccomend looking in Screenshots -> Block by Block, and...
  15. BrusselSprouts693

Absurdly Simple Combination Lock (Custom Password, Over 8 million possibilities)

I think most of us have seen the ridiculous combo locks with logic gates and binary inputs (whatever that means) that no mere mortal can comprehend. To make things simpler, I've brought forth an 8-million different combo lock, with the classic money vault. So yee your haws and how your dys...
  16. BrusselSprouts693

List of Blocks called "Blocks"

This list is alphabetical. It does include blocks with "block" in the name (stone block, living fire block) but does not include ones without it (cloud, adamintite beam) A Active Stone Block Amber Gemspark Block Amethyst Gemspark Block Ash Block Asphalt Block B Bone Block Bubblegum...
  17. BrusselSprouts693

Items Trapped Barrels and Trash Cans

If you aren't familiar with how trapped chests work, they appear as a chest placed regularly. When right clicked, a wire signal is sent from the chest and it is revealed the chest does not store anything. This can be used to open secret bases with actuators, or punish raiders with traps...
  18. BrusselSprouts693

Game Mechanics Manual Vine Growth

The flower boots currently don't do anything when gravity is flipped. So, I suggest that they grow vines while on the ceiling. There are a few ways of doing concepts for how you might do this. 1: The boots would grow them to 1 block at first, then 3 blocks a second of vine until full growth is...
  19. BrusselSprouts693

Worfers AMA

To awnser your first few: Yes No Yes Blue 2011, March 17th If you have any more, feel free to ask them here.
  20. BrusselSprouts693

What Will You Do With 1.3.6 Features?

1.3.6 is presumably going to be released. Maybe not soon, but I wouldn't be surprised if it released at some point. With its features I will put more time into CTG (on the Pedguin server) as the ninja, because invisible players no longer show health bars or mouse over names. What would you all do?
Back
Top Bottom