1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
  2. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One

Forum Roleplay - Terraria and Non-Terraria

This section is for Social Groups engaging in forum-based roleplay. Note that in-game roleplay (via Terraria server) groups should be hosted in the Terraria Clans & Server Groups section.

1. The Guild of Torenfall

The Guild of Torenfall

Today's the day. You finally are able to strike out on your own. You just got your letter of acceptance to Torenfall, one of the best guilds in the city. This guild is renowned for housing some of...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  2. Heroes of the Multiverse(Name has not finality)

Heroes of the Multiverse(Name has not finality)

RP is now public. Thank fucking fuck. Anyways, descrip. [I]"You are all here for a very important reason. The multiverse is in danger. Why? You've seen Dark GOD, Gaia, and the others, haven't...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  3. Doctor Alexander May's Maximum Security Institute for Criminals and the Criminally Insane

Doctor Alexander May's Maximum Security Institute for Criminals and the Criminally Insane

[I]Welcome to Doctor Alexander May’s Maximum Security Institute for Criminals and the Criminally Insane. For those of you that are stupid, or just weren’t paying attention, this is the single most...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  4. The Hero Association

The Hero Association

Heroes are individuals who fight for justice against any evils that exist on the planet. Whilst there are multiple definitions for the term, the fact remains that for somebody to be a Hero, they...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  5. Fire Emblem: Lost Hope

Fire Emblem: Lost Hope

[CENTER][I]Long ago, three kingdoms were raised. Thyr, a peaceful kingdom located in lush forest, Serall, a fierce kingdom raised upon the harsh, snowy mountains and tundra, and Alathil, a small...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  6. The Corruption of Zethin

The Corruption of Zethin

[B][I]Long ago, on the planet Jerin, many species existed, none intelligent. Slowly but surely, a species rose in intelligence amd in turn power. They were the Kahlilx, a human like species. They...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  7. Grand Tournament of Champions

Grand Tournament of Champions

Between 2 continents is an area now known as the Gray Line, officially it is unclaimed by any country or empire and a self-governing place. However in the middle of this so called unclaimed zone...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  8. Shattered Realms

Shattered Realms

[CENTER] Although you wish that your world was perfect, like many in fantasy stories, where the good guys always win, many of the previous heroes have died in vain. These people could have been...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  9. Shadow Coast Private School [Open and Accepting]

Shadow Coast Private School [Open and Accepting]

==Introduction== Off of the coast of Virgina lies an island. On that island is a building that could be barely called a school. Several stories high, it is known as Shadow Coast Private School....
    Discussions:
    RSS
  10. Trapped (terraria roleplay)

Trapped (terraria roleplay)

You wake up in some sort of blue place. Everything is blurry for a moment. Once the blur is gone, you recognize the bricks. The skeletons. The casters. The slimes. The possessed armor. You are...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  11. Random Fight: Overuled

Random Fight: Overuled

Once, every five million years, a Space Lord dies. And with it, it's essence spreads space. And with that...Heroes and Villains are chosen. Once, every five million years, this Space Lord, with...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  12. The Realm of Eternity - Terraria Roleplay

The Realm of Eternity - Terraria Roleplay

"Long time ago, the Realms was a wonderful place, with many trees, beautiful statues and many more. Until the day when corruption and the Crimson joined forces to break the spell that protected...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  13. Stars Of Infamy: The National Max Security Correctional Center

Stars Of Infamy: The National Max Security Correctional Center

[CENTER][I][COLOR=#808080]The National Maximum Security Correctional Center. A prison for the most cunning criminals, mob bosses, gang leaders, terrorists, rapists, etcetera , in the World. Or, as...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  14. Arcanite City, a Superhero Roleplay

Arcanite City, a Superhero Roleplay

A Massive Metropolis, Not unlike most large cities, has had a day like most normal days. However, one thing changed everything. The Scientist Jiranathos Paxvana and his sons Lumos and Nox were...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  15. EDGE Online

EDGE Online

Welcome to the Endo-Dynamic Gaming Entertainment System Online Alpha, or the EDGE Online Alpha for short. As an alpha tester, you will be asked to test state of the art technology, such as: an...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  16. In the Cradle of Lore [D.O.A :(]

In the Cradle of Lore [D.O.A :(]

[B]Edit 31/07/16: Hi! Shotte here. This is an RP concept I wrote to about 80% completion what must've been a year or so back. Sadly, I managed to defeat myself by making it more complicated than...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  17. Adventurers of Etherium: A Glorious Quest

Adventurers of Etherium: A Glorious Quest

The village of Narsh, the village where many great Adventurers started their rise to fame. Somehow it seems apt for you to start your journey here as well. Maybe it was it's geographical location,...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  18. Terraria:  Resurrection of Cthulhu

Terraria: Resurrection of Cthulhu

So, you did it. Got the best armor and weapons you can get. Defeated many a foe. You even battled against the Moon Lord--and won. But what now? As you and the other heroes idled, the Crimson...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  19. The Island

The Island

Awaken, adventurer. It is time. [CENTER] The Nameless Island, often referred to as "The Island," "The World," or by those who study the planes:...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  20. Wrath of Shining Darkness: Reboot.

Wrath of Shining Darkness: Reboot.

[CENTER]You follow the strange old man... You're not sure why, but for some reason you are following an old man. In fact, the only thing you're sure of is who you are, and the fact that this old...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  21. Sburb: The Medium Awaits

Sburb: The Medium Awaits

As the title suggests, this is a RP about Homestuck. [I]So, you're just a regular person on the Internet, when you find a website named "Sburb Beta", with a large button in the middle labeled...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  22. Space Age [Opening]

Space Age [Opening]

[CENTER][COLOR=#ffffff] [I]You are a politician, a rising star. Intergalactic war is on the horizon. Political strife is abound, especially after the string of attacks on the politician penthouse...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  23. [DEAD] FORUM FIGHT: REBIRTH (Continuation of the old thread.)
    (Private)
    RSS
  24. The fall of purity

The fall of purity

(hi im back, well... not really. but i will let this forrum live, (although no one posted in forrever)
    Discussions:
    RSS
  25. The Kingdoms of Asengaar, and The Abyss Below

The Kingdoms of Asengaar, and The Abyss Below

The kingdoms Above were a peaceful, orderly place, that was until the abyss below attacked. The Abyss was it's polar opposite, encouraging greed and selfishness. It's emperor, after seizing...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  26. Struggle For Ardia

Struggle For Ardia

[CENTER][I][FONT=Times New Roman]What did it mean to be both master and slave? The Earth was once inhabited by not only Humans, but a plethora of other species as well, and the most impressive of...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  27. Oblivion Corporate Forum (ROLEPLAY)

Oblivion Corporate Forum (ROLEPLAY)

Hello and welcome to Oblivion. We here at Oblivion strive to bringing you the latest tech, with multiple branches of science and engineering fanned out across the whole planet Earth. We have...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  28. LATRUNCULARIUS - An RP Involving A Very Important, Universal, Chess Game.

LATRUNCULARIUS - An RP Involving A Very Important, Universal, Chess Game.

[CENTER][COLOR=#ffffff][SIZE=5]There was only the board. Then the two kings, lonely, brimming with unrivaled hatred. Then the thirty other pieces, set against each other by the cruel players. The...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  29. Thester university. The school for the gifted.

Thester university. The school for the gifted.

Welcome to the University of Thester. The University for the gifted. Here we help students hone in their abilities and control them. All abilities are welcome. We have 3 classes to participate in;...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  30. Skyline Academia

Skyline Academia

''Welcome to Skyline Academia;the only limit is the sky. Here we train you to the adventurer that resides inside of you. You have seen those adventurer drinking in the inn, discussing thier...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  31. Crystal of Faith

Crystal of Faith

[CENTER]In the Ancient Times, before technology existed, there was a king. A great king he was, ruling over all of Stavisham, the biggest continent known to man. The King, he fought many wars,...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  32. Dunes of Spherus Magnus

Dunes of Spherus Magnus

a new roleplay sooo...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  33. Star wars: A new birth

Star wars: A new birth

Hello terrarian, or should I say padawan? This is a star wars RP! Everything you see in the movies, the comics, books, and games, are now in a RP! Come join, and.may the force be with you! Rules:...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  34. Two Roleplay's In One! (Pokémon rp and a Lab rp.)

Two Roleplay's In One! (Pokémon rp and a Lab rp.)

Hey peeps! Since I've been very indecisive lately about this roleplay idea, so I've decided to have two roleplay's in one thread! So, one of them is a Pokémon themed rp (pretty obvious) and a Lab...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  35. DeAd.

DeAd.

There's a note on this bulletin: Note- In this roleplay, anything goes. There are a very loose set of rules that must be followed. Any questions, ask the admins. [I]You wake up in a clearing. You...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  36. World of Monsters

World of Monsters

We all know of myths of monsters, of tales of brave warrior battling dragons and other beasts. Of course, in the normal world, such monsters don't exist. But what if there's a world where the...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  37. Peaceful Sleeping

Peaceful Sleeping

[CENTER][COLOR=#ffffff]“I don't paint dreams or nightmares, I paint my own reality.” -Frida Kaloh Dreams are an interesting part of our mind. Constantly there, always so strange. Sometimes you...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  38. Roleplayers Workshop//Help Desk

Roleplayers Workshop//Help Desk

Hey there, I figured it might be useful to have a place dedicated to discussion and help with RP-ing on TCF and in general really. If you're new to the Forum and wanna see how things work here...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  39. Trouble in Deadly Space.

Trouble in Deadly Space.

"The surface of the earth is the shore of the cosmic ocean. Recently, we've waded out a little way, and the water seems inviting." -Carl Sagan The human and intergalatic...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  40. {DEAD} The Others

{DEAD} The Others

[CENTER]From time to time We have hidden Our peers have left We are now prepared For this quest...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  41. Digimon: Worlds at War (Dynasty of Data III)

Digimon: Worlds at War (Dynasty of Data III)

Story intro: [static crackling] "*Ahem*... People of the Real World... I come bearing a message. A warning. I am [static interference], General of the Chessmon Empire, and by right of conquest,...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  42. the nexus

the nexus

This rp is a simple one, geared toward casual interaction with low moderation Any characters are welcome, though different threads will have different moderation.
    Discussions:
    RSS
  43. Collision Point

Collision Point

Magic used to exist well, it existed 3247 years ago. [COLOR=#00ff00][B]To harness a killing force is to commit blasphemy to the great soul of...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  44. Lone Tree High School: Not so Ordinary.

Lone Tree High School: Not so Ordinary.

Greetings! [SIZE=5][I]Welcome to my second role-play! If you haven't seen yet, my first was a big success! So I'm at it again, and this time, I'm...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  45. Dueling Arena

Dueling Arena

This place is simple. An arena to pit your characters against those of others, in a moderated setting with rules and such, without fear of such things as ruining the plot or killing other...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  46. Fricken Dead!

Fricken Dead!

ALERT: THIS IS DEAD! Welcome to modern day Earth! The sun is shining, the birds are shining and-OHMYGOD THERE'S A UFO. And there's another. Oh god. Good luck world....
    Discussions:
    RSS
  47. D&D 5th Edition Character Builder Group

D&D 5th Edition Character Builder Group

A group for building characters in 5th Edition.
    Discussions:
    RSS
  48. The 2th Great Undead War

The 2th Great Undead War

In the Year of 348 counting from the first time each main race had come together. The 1st Great Undead War started. The Undead had been building up an army for over 50 years. Their plan was to...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  49. The Creation

The Creation

Welcome to "The Creation"! This is a RP where everybody starts on one planet and every 500 messages a new planet will be added. Admins will be able to kick or help others just like what a admin...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  50. The War of Three Tribes

The War of Three Tribes

[IMG] Once, a long time ago, the three races lived in harmony, humans, goblins, and lihizards. That was then. This...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  51. Realm of Memories: Tales of the Untold

Realm of Memories: Tales of the Untold

Yeah, this place is done. I'm done....
    Discussions:
    RSS
  52. Pokémon: Legends Reborn

Pokémon: Legends Reborn

[I]Peace. It was a long-lasting legend. Both humans and Pokémon worked together, Keeping themselves friendly. Evil teams failed to stir things up, and everything was so, well, peaceful. The...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  53. Terra Terraria: A Roleplay

Terra Terraria: A Roleplay

[I]"As Babygoo grabbed the Moon Lord's remains, a portal opened up in the distance. Babygoo quickly took the loot and approached the portal. He took out his Legendary S.D.M.G. and went into the...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  54. ((Pathfinder)) Ziel: The Pursuit of Profit

((Pathfinder)) Ziel: The Pursuit of Profit

"Welcome, Initiate. Are you ready to make some coin tonight?" -Vex ...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  55. Welcome to Myst

Welcome to Myst

Today is the day. The moving truck has just left your residence, on it’s way towards your new living quarters in the city of Myst, or more specifically, towards its suburb area. You’ve heard of...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  56. Communicants of the Creatioux Engine

Communicants of the Creatioux Engine

Welcome to Communicants of the Creatioux Engine, a Sci-Fi RP(moderately)-lite where I promise that only the faintest trickles of sweat will be present. We're talking pretty quick-fire applications...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  57. The Roleplaying Terrarian Tavern

The Roleplaying Terrarian Tavern

[I]Ever wanted 2 characters from RPs to meet, but they are in different RPs? Want to test the strength of one RP character to another? The Roleplaying Terrarian is the place to be! Here we have...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  58. Blight of the Goul

Blight of the Goul

Because apparently there's a place for this
    Discussions:
    RSS
  59. DEAD Terraria RP

DEAD Terraria RP

DEAD. The land was engulfed in war. The forces of Night, led by Dux Noctis, Grand General, marched upon the land, driving the forces of Purity, led by the Council of Six, out of...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  60. The Drive of Evolution

The Drive of Evolution

Perhaps the most fascinating thing about our world, is how each and every animal, no matter what size, species or habitat, has a heart - or at least something similar to one. Endlessly pumping...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  61. Undertale: Legend of the 6 Souls

Undertale: Legend of the 6 Souls

Once Frisk with the help of the other souls, had journeyed and defeated every route, he was finally able to find peace, finally able to stay in one route in the timeline, and enjoy the rest of his...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  62. Rebooting the Sequence

Rebooting the Sequence

[I] Running systems check...... Power...................... [Online] Store-logs................. [Online] Life-support............... [Failure] Communications............. [Failure]...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  63. Glyphic High School

Glyphic High School

How do you recover from tragedy? Nothing [COLOR=#808080][SIZE=4]could...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  64. Tales From Regnum and Beyond 2.0

Tales From Regnum and Beyond 2.0

[I]Welcome to the world of Regnum. Not caring if you have been here before or not, it beckons to you once more, it's lively policies reaching out and grabbing you from the place that you...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  65. Silver Gorn RP

Silver Gorn RP

In the land of Coldier, there are two countries that have complete control over the continent, Silver Gorn, and Bovar. These countries have had conflict over many years, borders expanding and...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  66. Cyberspace Chronicles

Cyberspace Chronicles

[I]You were just a gamer, just a normal guy that surfed the net. One day, you clicked a link. But no normal link it was. It was, in fact, a portal between worlds! You wake up in middle of the...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  67. Defenders of The Dungeon

Defenders of The Dungeon

(Yes, it's a Dungeon Defenders rp) "Etheria, was once-" "We know what Etheria once was, and currently is, we know the parents left to defend other sanctuaries and such." "Well did you that the...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  68. The Oathen Project

The Oathen Project

Date: 1/25/17 Time: 01:54 Hello, I am Żæ'Ľęm, people call me Żæ for short, but that does not matter. The world we live in is full hackers, good hackers, bad hackers, sadly more so of bad hackers...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  69. Dead rp.

Dead rp.

Rp is closed. Sorry. Working on making a better "reboot" of it though.
    Discussions:
    RSS
  70. The Known Lands: Rise to Power

The Known Lands: Rise to Power

[I]Anistar Cliff. Capital of the the Known Lands. Held by House Grayland, ruled by the infamous Red King Forthane. He rules fair and justly at first glance, but anyone...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  71. TCF Roleplay Section Archives (2014-15)

TCF Roleplay Section Archives (2014-15)

Hello there! [IMG]...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  72. DedSec

DedSec

We are a hacker group known as DedSec. Our main purpose is to expose Blume and exploit ctOS 2.0 stations around the area. We will bring the truth to the world. Do what you will.
    Discussions:
    RSS
  73. Stand Users are Attracted to Each Other (JoJo RP)

Stand Users are Attracted to Each Other (JoJo RP)

Welcome to Terraria in the year 2004. This country has maintained relative peace, until one day a stranger appeared with a mysterious bow and arrow. Ever since then, people with the ability to...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  74. Darkmatter (Closed)

Darkmatter (Closed)

Through means of mass transit, personal escort, or any number of other modes of travel you have arrived to a neutral sector at an unassuming landing station. Brought from all corners of the galaxy...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  75. WIP. Fun Times.

WIP. Fun Times.

A work in progress RP that will most definitely be something a few of you may have been waiting for. Maybe. I dunno. I'm not the one to judge that. I'm just guessing. Lawl As it happens, I'm...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  76. Land of Deceit

Land of Deceit

After hearing of a land that is free of corruption, you venture towards this hallowed land. But little do you know, this place is not as it seems...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  77. The Dungeon: A Symbol of Virtue

The Dungeon: A Symbol of Virtue

The world in which we live is not a pleasant one. The rural lfie is not pleasant, and people are unsure whether they will get to eat that night, whilst the rich in the cities exploit the...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  78. Wrath of Shining Darkness: Closed

Wrath of Shining Darkness: Closed

Rp is dead. Working on a reboot.
    Discussions:
    RSS
  79. The Provinces- A RP with a larger scale

The Provinces- A RP with a larger scale

In the large empire of Moravia, provinces in the different regions are forming, and clashing with one another for the right to ascend the throne. This would have never happened if the war with the...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  80. Onto The Next (Undertale Roleplay)

Onto The Next (Undertale Roleplay)

[I]My world is dying, or more appropriately, it's already dead. She killed it. I couldn't stop her, couldn't resist her influence. She took control of my body, used it to kill my world, and then...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  81. Toddlahs of Tewairwia!(Toddlers of Terraria)

Toddlahs of Tewairwia!(Toddlers of Terraria)

[SIZE=6]'Ello Tewairwianz! Dis is teh sochial gwoop four toes hoo wanna haz fun tawlkin loik toddlahs about watevas. Since toddlahs needz pairwents chu can tink o' Blu an me az yoar mummy an dada...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  82. TTP: Crystal Chronicles

TTP: Crystal Chronicles

Terraria-The-Project is awaiting to announce that, the first project is coming! I would like to present you [B]Crystal Chronicles:...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  83. {DEAD} The Karion Battalion Enrollment Academy

{DEAD} The Karion Battalion Enrollment Academy

You've seen all the adventurers out and about and you've seen the schools training them,but how about a once in a lifetime chance?Welcome to the Karion Battalion Enrollment Academy where we train...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  84. Subspace: The collision

Subspace: The collision

[I]Long ago, an evil creature named "Darkin" wished to conquer the universe. However, his actions were stopped. He was later revived by a wizard who found his body. The wizard was ultimately was...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  85. The World of Terraria

The World of Terraria

You wake up in a strange world. You have a dizzy view for a moment,and upon being able to observe the world clearly,you find out that you are in a vast forest. A slime hops by you,with a bunny...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  86. Path To The Demon King of the Eighth Heaven

Path To The Demon King of the Eighth Heaven

[CENTER]What's this? An announcement for a tournament? Might as well read it... "The Path to the title of Demon King!...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  87. The Four Pillars: The War

The Four Pillars: The War

[CENTER]The Four Pillars: The War [SIZE=4]Centurys ago, The Four Elements, Nebula, Solar, Vortex, and Stardust, had never heard eatchother, and...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  88. The War of The Dark King.

The War of The Dark King.

In the kingdom of Xerzia there has been peace for a thousand years. The king, Valshoron, can harness the powers of all the magic that makes this kingdom. For in this kingdom, people are born with...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  89. LARPING Session

LARPING Session

Hey guys. Every Monday, Friday, Saturday I will be hosting an endgame Larping session. On Mondays they will be live from 4-7 (or 8), Fridays and Saturdays will be from 6 to 8 ( or 9)....
    Discussions:
    RSS
  90. Yet another revival of FnaF roleplay

Yet another revival of FnaF roleplay

The last few went down within the past two years. I'd like to start it up again! So.... Welcome!
    Discussions:
    RSS
  91. Calamity on Earth

Calamity on Earth

150 thousand years in the future from now (Like now, IRL now.) [FONT=Arial]The world is stable, countries have already been set and are hard to make fall. Huge...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  92. [Anarchy RP] Godmode - Flat World

[Anarchy RP] Godmode - Flat World

The world is flat. There are 4 compositions of the earth. Soil- Useless (Common) Wood - Useful for making houses, and shields (Common) Iron - Useful for armor, can make anvils (Uncommon)...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  93. Terraria - The Lands

Terraria - The Lands

Build. Fight. Mine. This is the motto of this world we live in, called Terraria. What will you do? Will you be the first to build a grand castle? Fight horrendous and tough guardians? Or will...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  94. The NewTerra Project

The NewTerra Project

The NewTerra Project has been shut down for decades. A dream of a virtual world, where better lifestyles could be promoted, pollution would cease to exist, and law enforcement would become...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  95. Soul Animals

Soul Animals

[CENTER]It was just a normal day when it happened. All over the world all sorts of unexplainable and unnatural events occurred at around the same time. After these events, the damage was repaired,...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  96. The Cult of the Moon Lord

The Cult of the Moon Lord

Welcome to the Cult of the Moon Lord! Top news today: There seem to be rebels inside the cult, trying to overthrow it. Be part of the cult and fight the rebels, a rebel, a curious outsider, or a...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  97. WIP

WIP

WORK IN PROGRESS
    Discussions:
    RSS
  98. The Rise of Ocram

The Rise of Ocram

Upon the vast world of Aphylia is a simple structure - a small house. Within it, a humble Guide sits in his wooden chair, awaiting the Chosen One(s) who are destined to defeat the evil Ocram that...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  99. The Secret World

The Secret World

The Opening Act [COLOR=#ffffff][SIZE=4]A man sat in a high-end office chair, looking out of the top floor of a large skyscraper. His yellow...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  100. Terraria: Light and Night

Terraria: Light and Night

Where There is Light, There is Darkness......
    Discussions:
    RSS
  101. Legends of an Ancient City: Warfare

Legends of an Ancient City: Warfare

The realms of the world are in constant war. What is called the Ragnarok Age has brought people together who are usually against each other, and has strengthened or broken old alliances. The...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  102. Dangerous Lands

Dangerous Lands

[CENTER]Thanks to @gallantEclipse for being amazing and making this RP with me! [SIZE=7][COLOR=#ffffff]Everything was...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  103. The Tournament of Darkness (Non-Human RP Group)

The Tournament of Darkness (Non-Human RP Group)

Many warriors come to this tournament in search of fame, money, or just to support their own lives. Creatures from all over the world show up to this supposedly non-lethal tournament for their...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  104. Tournament of the heavens

Tournament of the heavens

The multiverse is in peril. Gods are falling. They need a hero. The gods are hosting a tournament and need champions from the multiverse. You may enter, fine hero. But only the best may proceed...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  105. Ace Attorney

Ace Attorney

oh god no... you may be thinking to yourself wtf did you come up with this time, unownplyr? well, does anyone renember a thing called "ace attorney...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  106. Monster Hunter RP

Monster Hunter RP

This will be my second attempt at making a magnificent roleplay. Anyway, this is a Monster Hunter roleplay. A new group of hunters have come from training to save Val Habar and other surrounding...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  107. TCF Nightclub RP Group

TCF Nightclub RP Group

Welcome to the TCF nightclub, where people's OCs gather to do random shit. This is a RP just to clarify. This forum is open, so you can join without approval from a mod, but if you join, post your...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  108. Divinity Reclaimed

Divinity Reclaimed

The Kingdom of Queria, the cradle of civilization and seat of His Holy Majesty the King Marco Lucian Limerius. The Kingdom is a stewing pot of numerous races living together in relative peace and...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  109. Underworld Rising (Terraria based roleplay)

Underworld Rising (Terraria based roleplay)

In the beginning The forces of Corruption, Crimson, Hallow, Purity, and Darkness(Underworld) made an agreement: they would stay within their specific biomes: The Purity for the Purity, The Hallow...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  110. Olympus: The New Order

Olympus: The New Order

[CENTER]The 12 Gods of Olympus, the once-undisputed rulers of ancient Greece, now lie slain by the hand of Kronos and a mysterious new ally. From the ruins of the council, new gods and goddesses...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  111. Gravity Falls: Weird-Maggedon

Gravity Falls: Weird-Maggedon

[CENTER][B][I]The wave of weirdness crashes down upon Gravity Falls. All around you, cars become robots, trees come to life, people become horribly disfigured. The giant yellow triangle flies into...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  112. collapsed multiverse

collapsed multiverse

long ago, very long ago. there was a band of heroes that saved the multiverse from threats like [LIST] the multiverse mafia posgel [B][I]the...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  113. The Wasted Land (WIP)

The Wasted Land (WIP)

....It has been many millennia since the last human walked around the city of Lithiran, and many more since its population ever saw the green and peaceful hills that...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  114. [TFC] The Terrarian Fight Club

[TFC] The Terrarian Fight Club

We are the Terrarian Fight Club. Warriors of all sorts come to us to participate in epic forum role-play matches! We do all sorts of cool stuff, like discuss gameplay, give moral support, and even...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  115. Rise of the Moon Lord

Rise of the Moon Lord

[CENTER]"The Moon Lord, an all powerful being, ruling many worlds, eventually ending up to destroy them all. After much battling, even the greatest warriors of the time, died, to him, and now he...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  116. The Kingdom of Valor (Terraria Forum RP)

The Kingdom of Valor (Terraria Forum RP)

Welcome to the Kingdom of Valor RP [COLOR=#ffffff][SIZE=4]Hello! and Welcome to the Kingdom of Valor RP! This aims to be a small (Less than 10...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  117. [RP is WIP. Not done yet.]

[RP is WIP. Not done yet.]

See title. :)
    Discussions:
    RSS
  118. Age of the elementals

Age of the elementals

[I]Things aren't how they used to be. When our world, Llylyx, was created, great titans that had control of the elements were created to protect it. No one knew what they were protecting us from,...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  119. The Mary-Sue World

The Mary-Sue World

NOTE: The title is not meant to offend any people named Mary, Sue or Mary-Sue. It is in reference to the often-used name for a badly written character that's perfect in every way; don't blame me....
    Discussions:
    RSS
  120. Terraria's Epic Yarn

Terraria's Epic Yarn

[CENTER]Oh dear sweet jesus, what did the Cultist do this time? Apparently, the Lunatic Cultist has been testing random spells, and 'accidentally' casted one that turns everything to yarn!...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  121. The Gambino Magi Family

The Gambino Magi Family

[CENTER] [IMG]...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  122. The Battle of the Divine

The Battle of the Divine

[CENTER][SIZE=5]In every aspect of sentient life, there is something that someone out there believes to be a powerful god, or a mighty demon. Both of them have wars that mortals wage in their...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  123. Anything RP Group

Anything RP Group

You heard me right. Anything. Anyone can create an RP thread here about anything you want (within reason, of course. That doesn't mean you can't come up with something random, though :redmunch:)....
    Discussions:
    RSS
  124. The Lunar Clans

The Lunar Clans

The Lunar Clans is a Terraria Roleplay in space, taking place a long time after Moon Lord has been defeated and the four Pillars were destroyed. All the creatures lurking around those Pillars fled...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  125. UnderTale - The Broken Barrier

UnderTale - The Broken Barrier

[LEFT]So yeah, here it is! I made this because I fell into the Undertale trashcan why not? I tend to make the fandom RPs anyways, and every one of them is dead, so lets give this one a go!...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  126. netbattlers

netbattlers

the year is 20XX cyber-society is growing and booming you are a netbattler with your own custom netnavi ((or normalnavi if youre boring and uncreateive like that)) but legend has it that a new...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  127. mavrick hunters

mavrick hunters

"sigma is back.you are a new line of reploids ment to take him down again.now sadly alpha one cant do it becuase zero went missing while doing a patrol.delta five i want zero...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  128. Paper Mario RP(G)

Paper Mario RP(G)

OLD OOC THREAD This RP has limited slots. Slots taken: 7/8 [B]To be straightforward: This is meant to be...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  129. FNaF: The Revolution: The Revival

FNaF: The Revolution: The Revival

Official Quote from Mangle from the original FNaF: The Revolution, posted 12/31/14: It's over... I'm really sorry everyone I am here to do her one favor as a New Years Gift... Revive this once...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  130. Not past the early stages

Not past the early stages

[CENTER]During age 785, the Z Fighters are falling, the Time Patrol is failing to contain the sudden outbreak of villains, and Goku is currently gone to train with Uub. Things are looking very...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  131. Survivor: Great Britain

Survivor: Great Britain

[IMG] Welcome to the first season of my Survivor...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  132. Aragonpay: A Mystery of a Reality

Aragonpay: A Mystery of a Reality

"We came through mirrors, but i'm fairly sure this isn't a reflection of Earth" The world of Aragonpay is an anomaly of its own, but that's a story best saved for another...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  133. Clash of the Biomes

Clash of the Biomes

[I]For thousands of years, there has been hostility between the forces of the Corruption, Crimson, and Hallow. All three biomes have been trying to taint the Purity, but there will only be one...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  134. The Search for Infinite Power [W.I.P]

The Search for Infinite Power [W.I.P]

[I]Some way or some how all of you received the message claiming to give you Infinite power if you go to this solar system now we are all here and the search is on. You can choose to work together...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  135. space engineers

space engineers

space engineers are astronaughts in space,that fend for themselfs/are a member of a private army.this RP takes place in 2XXX. WIP,mods needed,yada yada yada
    Discussions:
    RSS
  136. rebel ops:the crossover RP that allows use of existing charecters from other RP's

rebel ops:the crossover RP that allows use of existing charecters from other RP's

Games crossovered here: Half-Life(main universe) Halo Titanfall(eventually) Yep You heard right You dont have to come up with a charecter Anyways ONTO THE STORY [SIZE=6]MARINE&REBEL...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  137. Clap-tastic Voyage DLC- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

Clap-tastic Voyage DLC- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

Following the events of Pandora's Moon's Vault Monster being slain by the 6 Vault Hunters, Handsome Jack requests the Vault Hunters to journey inside Claptraps' mind to extract a thing-ama-jig...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  138. gmod school of poseing

gmod school of poseing

hello and welcome to the GMOD SCHOOL OF POSEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have you ever tried to tell a story using gmod and fraps...only to find out you suck at poseing?have you ever tried to do...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  139. Arcana, A Mage College and Town Roleplaying forum

Arcana, A Mage College and Town Roleplaying forum

Hey guys, this is a forum based RP group surrounding a college for Mages in a fantasy/medieval setting Read our Rules (Below) Read our Lore If you want to join after that you can apply in the...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  140. Terraria The Next Generation

Terraria The Next Generation

"A group of people awake not knowing were they are or why with nothing but the clothes on there back and a bag with a few tools in it they set off to survive in the world we now call terraria"...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  141. Fragments of Civilization: Silocroft

Fragments of Civilization: Silocroft

[IMG] It's 3065, technological advancements run rampant in the slowly diminishing world. Government funding has splurged into deep pools...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  142. The Rustlands: Ruins of Veldir

The Rustlands: Ruins of Veldir

Discussions:
    RSS
  143. dead thing given to me by friend for some reason

dead thing given to me by friend for some reason

Nothin here folks.
    Discussions:
    RSS
  144. star vs the forces of evil

star vs the forces of evil

for all you star vs the forces of evil fans
    Discussions:
    RSS
  145. tt

tt

ss
    Discussions:
    RSS
  146. Placeholder

Placeholder

Placeholder
    Discussions:
    RSS
  147. Taken Down

Taken Down

This roleplay forum is currently WIP. We are in need of assistance.
    Discussions:
    RSS
  148. Terraria Guide simulator?

Terraria Guide simulator?

You are the guide. You ARE the :indifferent:. No, you are not an adventurer. This short roleplay focusses on you, a guide living in your home. [SPOILER="PLAY"] It's a sunny morning when you wake...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  149. Terraria Guide simulator?

Terraria Guide simulator?

You are the guide. You ARE the :indifferent:. No, you are not an adventurer. This short roleplay focusses on you, a guide living in your home. [SPOILER="PLAY"] It's a sunny morning when you wake...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  150. Awoken {A Rainbow Factory RP}

Awoken {A Rainbow Factory RP}

[CENTER]Now a Rainbows Tale isnt quite as nice As the story we knew of sugar and spice but a rainbows easy once you get to know it with the help of the magic of the Pegasus device....
    Discussions:
    RSS
  151. null (Discontinued)

null (Discontinued)

[CENTER][I][B]WELCOME TO *:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *TIME PROTECTORS*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: * [SIZE=5] Once upon a time, a...
    Discussions:
    RSS

Social Forum Display Options