1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.

Forum Roleplay - Terraria and Non-Terraria

This section is for Social Groups engaging in forum-based roleplay. Note that in-game roleplay (via Terraria server) groups should be hosted in the Terraria Clans & Server Groups section.

1. Fire Emblem: Lost Hope

Fire Emblem: Lost Hope

[CENTER][I]A great war raged between two nations - Thyr, the plentiful and foresty region of the west, preferring peace over fighting, and Serall, the scarce and snowy region of the east,...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  2. SLIVER - Rivalry of Two Schools (OPEN)

SLIVER - Rivalry of Two Schools (OPEN)

[B]Inspired by Lone Tree High School, Fire Emblem: Lost Hope and RWBY: Hunters of Atlas (and Remnant), Sliver is a School RP (with a healthy side of combat) set in a tiny, disputed slice of a...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  3. The Island

The Island

Awaken, adventurer. It is time. [CENTER] The Nameless Island, often referred to as "The Island," "The World," or by those who study the planes:...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  4. Terraria: The Wilderness

Terraria: The Wilderness

The world is at peace. The Moon Lord has been destroyed. Nobody will die in Terraria again... When I say "Terraria", I mean the central island. The surrounding islands (Ovana, Glavis and...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  5. Trouble in Deadly Space.

Trouble in Deadly Space.

"The surface of the earth is the shore of the cosmic ocean. Recently, we've waded out a little way, and the water seems inviting." -Carl Sagan The human and intergalatic...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  6. Roleplayers Workshop//Help Desk

Roleplayers Workshop//Help Desk

Hey there, I figured it might be useful to have a place dedicated to discussion and help with RP-ing on TCF and in general really. If you're new to the Forum and wanna see how things work here...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  7. {DEAD} The Others

{DEAD} The Others

[CENTER]From time to time We have hidden Our peers have left We are now prepared For this quest...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  8. Elevator

Elevator

[CENTER][I][COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]“What, you didn’t think I would try to stop you? Do you know what the elevator could do? Reality is a fragile pane of glass, and you don’t have the authority...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  9. Minor Utopias

Minor Utopias

Well hello there. This is my first real venture into roleplays since my ARG acid trip, so my style and approach to things have changed some. Hopefully this isn’t too crappy and things go smoothly....
    Discussions:
    RSS
  10. The fall of purity

The fall of purity

hey guys! (and gals) this is the fall of purity, where the corruption, crimpson, and hallow are in control of the whole world and you must survive in a roleplay-like way! (don't worry about...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  11. Chemko, The Last Base

Chemko, The Last Base

[CENTER][B]Chemko, The Last Base The Game of Hide and Seek A world where you either hide or go against ’them’. Quick Summary: Huge Monsters known as Seekers are attacking the walls that keep...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  12. Day of the Dragon

Day of the Dragon

Lore, the common continent that which humans and dragons dominated has been changed by human expansion. Making their mark, humans grow crops and raise livestock to suit their lifestyle. Kingdoms...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  13. Plan Z

Plan Z

[CENTER]Processing entity scan. Negative. Organic material unable to confirm. Presume dead. Redacted. Error, one organic lifeform still processing. Scanning. ... Alive. Object 8974 subject #33...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  14. Random forum fight, dark realm

Random forum fight, dark realm

The universe has changed once again. you thought it was over, you had settled back to your normal life thinking it would never happen again. but come it did. A portal opened in the world sucking...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  15. TCF Roleplay Section Archives (2014-18)

TCF Roleplay Section Archives (2014-18)

Effective immediately (April 18, 2018), any content that a member wishes to save from the Terraria Community Forums needs to be saved off-site. This means that if you wish to save anything from...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  16. Terraria: -Overdrive-

Terraria: -Overdrive-

There was a regular expanded expert terraria world. You enter the world, getting ready for your next (insert weapon type) only run. You find your first tree, and give it a mighty chop, only to be...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  17. Night Throne (OPEN)

Night Throne (OPEN)

Greetings. This is a roleplay loosely based around tabletop games such as Dungeons and Dragons, dungeon crawlers, Darkest Dungeon, Bloodborne, and the Diablo series. As such, it is moderate in...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  18. Terraria Enemy Roleplay

Terraria Enemy Roleplay

Roleplay as any basic enemy you'd like! Rules: NO BOSSES You can play as a player or town NPC if you want, but keep in mind that you won't really be able to communicate with enemies in terms of...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  19. Terraria: The Alt Timeline

Terraria: The Alt Timeline

A long time ago all timelines were together but thanks to the moonlord timelines were separated and we were trapped in them, You need a character, it can be a terrain or an enemy since they work...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  20. Isekairim

Isekairim

The chaotic, stupid, anarchist roleplay!
    Discussions:
    RSS
  21. The Realm of Eternity - Terraria Roleplay

The Realm of Eternity - Terraria Roleplay

"Long time ago, the Realms was a wonderful place, with many trees, beautiful statues and many more. Until the day when corruption and the Crimson joined forces to break the spell that protected...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  22. Shadow Coast Private School [Always Accepting]

Shadow Coast Private School [Always Accepting]

==Introduction== Off of the coast of Virgina lies an island. On that island is a building that could be barely called a school. Several stories high, it is known as Shadow Coast Private School....
    Discussions:
    RSS
  23. The Islands of Thailand

The Islands of Thailand

[CENTER][B]Simple RP for Beginners and Intermediate role players The Islands of Thailand __________________________________ You have awoken to a grassy, small island that radiates magical...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  24. Hysteria: A Journey Unknown...

Hysteria: A Journey Unknown...

Welcome to Hysteria, my first RP forum! [SIZE=4]Hysteria is just like other games, but with a few twists. The player can explore many areas, gather more items to...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  25. Shattered Realms

Shattered Realms

[CENTER] Although you wish that your world was perfect, like many in fantasy stories, where the good guys always win, many of the previous heroes have died in vain. These people could have been...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  26. Rebooting the Sequence

Rebooting the Sequence

[I] Running systems check...... Power...................... [Online] Store-logs................. [Online] Life-support............... [Failure] Communications............. [Failure]...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  27. Glyphic High School

Glyphic High School

How do you recover from tragedy? Nothing [COLOR=#808080][SIZE=4]could...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  28. Doctor Alexander May's Maximum Security Institute for Criminals and the Criminally Insane - Retold

Doctor Alexander May's Maximum Security Institute for Criminals and the Criminally Insane - Retold

[I]"The Institute?" The figure seated at the bar before you nods in contemplation before speaking up again. "Yea, I've heard of it. Who hasn't?" He doesn't give you time to respond before he...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  29. T̕h͞e L̸i͟b̨rar͠y

T̕h͞e L̸i͟b̨rar͠y

[I]You awake in an expansive grassy field. Something catches your eye in the distance: A large building, almost looking like a mansion. It's the only thing visible for miles, with the sole...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  30. Destiny: The War of One Girl

Destiny: The War of One Girl

"We'll always be friends. I promise. Nothing could ever separate us!" ----- Nine years. Nine long years since the fall of the Allegiance. Nine years since they had left. The tunnels they...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  31. dREAMworLD [Currently in: Act I]

dREAMworLD [Currently in: Act I]

[CENTER]dREAMworLD [COLOR=#ffffff] "I love you." "I love you too." The couples kisses briefly then looks around. Across the street a homeless...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  32. The Death of a Planet [OPEN]

The Death of a Planet [OPEN]

[CENTER]The Death of a Planet [COLOR=#ffffff] [I]Hello. I am Keith Ezeren, president of the North Atlantic Government. We understand your...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  33. Pokémon - Hexed Future

Pokémon - Hexed Future

[CENTER][I]It was 15th October 2017 when it all started. The meteorite codenamed SK-645, which was been found by scientists three months ago, had hit the Edinburgh. English military forces and...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  34. £{ FORUM FIGHT: Chaos Rises }£ (In Making)

£{ FORUM FIGHT: Chaos Rises }£ (In Making)

[CENTER][SIZE=6]After the long fight of characters was fought... Peace was made, well except a few times but it all ended up in peace....
    Discussions:
    RSS
  35. Path To The Demon King of the Eighth Heaven

Path To The Demon King of the Eighth Heaven

[CENTER]What's this? An announcement for a tournament? Might as well read it... "The Path to the title of Demon King!...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  36. The Dro'Zirr Star System

The Dro'Zirr Star System

The System of Dro'Zirr, also known as the 'Center of the universe' is a place of order. Though said order is in place, many laws and principles are broken daily. Whether by thiefs, murderers,...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  37. The Waste of Zethin

The Waste of Zethin

Not long after the events of The Corruption of Zethin... [I]Something shook the ground of Zethin and the surrounding area, leaving its inhabitants frightened. This had only ever happened before...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  38. The Harvest Syndicate

The Harvest Syndicate

[B]This roleplay contains elements inspired by the Slenderman webseries TribeTwelve and EverymanHYBRID. These elements are, specifically, in relation to The Collective, and to HABIT. No ideas will...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  39. Terraria: Enemy or Boss RP

Terraria: Enemy or Boss RP

I already found a cool enemy do, but it was locked. I decided to make my own! Follow rules and have fun!
    Discussions:
    RSS
  40. The Tome of the World

The Tome of the World

The Tome of the World: a sacred tome rumored to have been used by the gods themselves to create the world, it is said to contain limitless power, granting its wielder the ability to do whatever...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  41. Faris, By Coronum

Faris, By Coronum

[I]At some point, you found the site. The odd site, labelled only as Faris, By Coronum. It was suspicious, made through the Wix website maker with a gmail account. The site simply stated that the...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  42. Café Originale

Café Originale

Everything that has ever existed, currently exists, or will ever exists writhes in the turmoil of conflict. No matter what corner of the known multiverse it lies within, conflict is a guarantee....
    Discussions:
    RSS
  43. Terror and Madness - A Darkest Dungeon Themed Roleplay

Terror and Madness - A Darkest Dungeon Themed Roleplay

[CENTER][i]You are on your way to a small, secluded hamlet located on the edge of a thick forest. The road is treacherous, and the carriage you're arriving in gets closer to collapsing as its...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  44. LATRUNCULARIUS - An RP Involving A Very Important, Universal, Chess Game.

LATRUNCULARIUS - An RP Involving A Very Important, Universal, Chess Game.

[CENTER][COLOR=#ffffff][SIZE=5]There was only the board. Then the two kings, lonely, brimming with unrivaled hatred. Then the thirty other pieces, set against each other by the cruel players. The...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  45. (Work. In. Progress.) Bellicose Dream: War of the Zenith.

(Work. In. Progress.) Bellicose Dream: War of the Zenith.

You wake up from a dream, yet you didn`t wake up in real life. You are still dreaming, gates standing infront of you. You walk into a gate. You hear a voice. You hear the voice telling you who...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  46. Communicants of the Creatioux Engine

Communicants of the Creatioux Engine

Welcome to Communicants of the Creatioux Engine, a Sci-Fi RP(moderately)-lite where I promise that only the faintest trickles of sweat will be present. We're talking pretty quick-fire applications...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  47. EDGE Online

EDGE Online

Welcome to the Endo-Dynamic Gaming Entertainment System Online Alpha, or the EDGE Online Alpha for short. As an alpha tester, you will be asked to test state of the art technology, such as: an...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  48. The Enchanted Mansion

The Enchanted Mansion

You, for whatever reason, agreed to join a party of adventurers to explore the forest of Glenora. Weeks have passed, it's dark and raining. You find a mansion. Your party could use some shelter...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  49. Darkmatter: Reloaded

Darkmatter: Reloaded

The current year of the Galactic calendar is 305th. Just thirty years have passed since life in the Milky Way galaxy had almost been extinguished by the artificial plague known only as the...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  50. {%} Kaisei Academy {%}

{%} Kaisei Academy {%}

[CENTER]{%} Kaisei Academy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [SIZE=5][COLOR=#ffffff]A...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  51. Rusted Iron

Rusted Iron

Time era sets in the midevil ages with action packed main and side quests. And let's not forget about the free will adventure! In this Roleplay you will learn and live the legendary reign of...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  52. The Ultimate Game: A World Without Despair

The Ultimate Game: A World Without Despair

This roleplay is based upon Danganronpa, and takes place in the world of Danganronpa, and as such will contain spoilers concerning the events of the series. Over one hundred years ago, the...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  53. Terraria: The New Age

Terraria: The New Age

This roleplay is about the four celestial towers being destroyed by the MoonLord and spreading chaos throughout the world. The four guardians of the towers must unite to defeat the MoonLord, once...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  54. Digimon: Worlds at War (Dynasty of Data III)

Digimon: Worlds at War (Dynasty of Data III)

Story intro: [static crackling] "*Ahem*... People of the Real World... I come bearing a message. A warning. I am [static interference], General of the Chessmon Empire, and by right of conquest,...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  55. Adventurers of Etherium: A Glorious Quest

Adventurers of Etherium: A Glorious Quest

The village of Narsh, the village where many great Adventurers started their rise to fame. Somehow it seems apt for you to start your journey here as well. Maybe it was it's geographical location,...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  56. Wrath of Shining Darkness: Reboot.

Wrath of Shining Darkness: Reboot.

[CENTER]You follow the strange old man... You're not sure why, but for some reason you are following an old man. In fact, the only thing you're sure of is who you are, and the fact that this old...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  57. Tales From Regnum and Beyond: The Lost Centuries

Tales From Regnum and Beyond: The Lost Centuries

The tale of Regnum itself is one riddled with mystery and half truths. Some say it was birthed from The Cell, or "Cellione", as a manifestation of the essence of life. Others say it was a realm...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  58. The Cult of the Moon Lord

The Cult of the Moon Lord

Welcome to the Cult of the Moon Lord! Top news today: There seem to be rebels inside the cult, trying to overthrow it. Be part of the cult and fight the rebels, a rebel, a curious outsider, or a...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  59. The World of Terraria

The World of Terraria

You wake up in a strange world. You have a dizzy view for a moment,and upon being able to observe the world clearly,you find out that you are in a vast forest. A slime hops by you,with a bunny...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  60. Blight of the Goul

Blight of the Goul

Because apparently there's a place for this
    Discussions:
    RSS
  61. Terra Terraria: A Roleplay

Terra Terraria: A Roleplay

[I]"As Babygoo grabbed the Moon Lord's remains, a portal opened up in the distance. Babygoo quickly took the loot and approached the portal. He took out his Legendary S.D.M.G. and went into the...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  62. Sburb: The Medium Awaits

Sburb: The Medium Awaits

As the title suggests, this is a RP about Homestuck. [I]So, you're just a regular person on the Internet, when you find a website named "Sburb Beta", with a large button in the middle labeled...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  63. Random Fight: Overuled

Random Fight: Overuled

Once, every five million years, a Space Lord dies. And with it, it's essence spreads space. And with that...Heroes and Villains are chosen. Once, every five million years, this Space Lord, with...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  64. make this what you want. (terraria -based)

make this what you want. (terraria -based)

Rules, all roleplay must RELATE to terraria, terraria physics bending is allowed however, anyone may join, no cursing (or bad mouthing), no moderators... (besides admins or me) no being a...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  65. Dead.

Dead.

[CENTER]Necromancers. Beings with only one real purpose - To fight and destroy other necromancers. A once normal, happy little planet. Is now a wasteland, void of any creatures besides...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  66. Tales From Regnum and Beyond 2.0

Tales From Regnum and Beyond 2.0

[I]Welcome to the world of Regnum. Not caring if you have been here before or not, it beckons to you once more, it's lively policies reaching out and grabbing you from the place that you...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  67. Terraria:  Resurrection of Cthulhu

Terraria: Resurrection of Cthulhu

So, you did it. Got the best armor and weapons you can get. Defeated many a foe. You even battled against the Moon Lord--and won. But what now? As you and the other heroes idled, the Crimson...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  68. Trapped (terraria roleplay)

Trapped (terraria roleplay)

You wake up in some sort of blue place. Everything is blurry for a moment. Once the blur is gone, you recognize the bricks. The skeletons. The casters. The slimes. The possessed armor. You are...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  69. Grand Tournament of Champions

Grand Tournament of Champions

Between 2 continents is an area now known as the Gray Line, officially it is unclaimed by any country or empire and a self-governing place. However in the middle of this so called unclaimed zone...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  70. The Hero Association

The Hero Association

Heroes are individuals who fight for justice against any evils that exist on the planet. Whilst there are multiple definitions for the term, the fact remains that for somebody to be a Hero, they...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  71. Text Adventures

Text Adventures

(-n- ) A long time ago...there was a god. (I_I ) He was very lonely. ( IuI ) Then he decided to make a universe!...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  72. Heroes of the Multiverse(Name has not finality)

Heroes of the Multiverse(Name has not finality)

RP is now public. Thank fucking fuck. Anyways, descrip. [I]"You are all here for a very important reason. The multiverse is in danger. Why? You've seen Dark GOD, Gaia, and the others, haven't...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  73. Arcanite City, a Superhero Roleplay

Arcanite City, a Superhero Roleplay

A Massive Metropolis, Not unlike most large cities, has had a day like most normal days. However, one thing changed everything. The Scientist Jiranathos Paxvana and his sons Lumos and Nox were...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  74. The Chaos Chronicles: A Tale of Calamity

The Chaos Chronicles: A Tale of Calamity

You know the truth of the world, don't you? Don't bother denying it. I can see that you do. I recognize that look in your eyes. I'm sure that, by now, you've heard more than your fair share of...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  75. Struggle For Ardia

Struggle For Ardia

[CENTER][I][FONT=Times New Roman]What did it mean to be both master and slave? The Earth was once inhabited by not only Humans, but a plethora of other species as well, and the most impressive of...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  76. The Kingdoms of Asengaar, and The Abyss Below

The Kingdoms of Asengaar, and The Abyss Below

The kingdoms Above were a peaceful, orderly place, that was until the abyss below attacked. The Abyss was it's polar opposite, encouraging greed and selfishness. It's emperor, after seizing...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  77. Skyline Academia

Skyline Academia

''Welcome to Skyline Academia;the only limit is the sky. Here we train you to the adventurer that resides inside of you. You have seen those adventurer drinking in the inn, discussing thier...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  78. Crystal of Faith

Crystal of Faith

[CENTER]In the Ancient Times, before technology existed, there was a king. A great king he was, ruling over all of Stavisham, the biggest continent known to man. The King, he fought many wars,...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  79. Dunes of Spherus Magnus

Dunes of Spherus Magnus

a new roleplay sooo...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  80. Star wars: A new birth

Star wars: A new birth

Hello terrarian, or should I say padawan? This is a star wars RP! Everything you see in the movies, the comics, books, and games, are now in a RP! Come join, and.may the force be with you! Rules:...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  81. World of Monsters

World of Monsters

We all know of myths of monsters, of tales of brave warrior battling dragons and other beasts. Of course, in the normal world, such monsters don't exist. But what if there's a world where the...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  82. Once Upon A Time (WIP)

Once Upon A Time (WIP)

Once Upon A Time... Humans created the concept of storytelling. [COLOR=#ffff00][FONT=Times New Roman]Once Upon A...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  83. Tarhalindur's RPG

Tarhalindur's RPG

(aka: the result of putting a roleplaying game and a video game in a blender.) Find artifacts. Revel in obscurity. Defeat foes. It's Tarhalindur's RPG! ...man, I need a better name.
    Discussions:
    RSS

Social Forum Display Options