1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
  2. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One

Terraria Clans & Server Groups

This section is for Social Groups dedicated to playing Terraria together - either as a gaming clan or just a group of friends on a server. This section is not for general game discussion, off-topic discussion, or forum roleplay.

1. UmbraRP: A Roleplaying Server

UmbraRP: A Roleplaying Server

[IMG] (Thanks darthmorf!) Apps are currently open! Welcome to UmbraRP - the longest running RP server on TCF! We...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  2. Serapis Clan

Serapis Clan

IF YOU WANT AN INVITE TO THE SERAPIS CLAN STEAM OFFICIAL GROUP THEN JUST CLICK MY PROFILE, [COLOR=#00ff00]FOLLOW ME, ADD ME ON...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  3. Breakfast Crunch [TBD]

Breakfast Crunch [TBD]

Just setting up... Plugins and details will be added later. The server probably won't be able to run til September. Planned features: Ranks, Separate Hardmode server, SEconomy maybe, Vanilla (no...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  4. Cosmitopia (Roleplay & Building)

Cosmitopia (Roleplay & Building)

[CENTER][IMG] This server is now defunct. We hope you enjoyed your time on Cosmitopia. [spoiler=Previous thread...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  5. Terraria Crown Server

Terraria Crown Server

This is a server for survival or free items if you want. Open most of the time except at night. If you apply for admin you can be admin and host when I'm not around. Some of my active times...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  6. Quadraforce Server

Quadraforce Server

[CENTER]What's Quadraforce? The Quadraforce is a future legendary union from terraria's four major forces (four SEconomy servers).The quadraforce consists of...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  7. L6D's Community Server [Classic Survival • Semi-Vanilla • World Regeneration]

L6D's Community Server [Classic Survival • Semi-Vanilla • World Regeneration]

[CENTER][IMG] [B]TShock 4.3.16.1 • World Regeneration • Challenges • Server-Side Characters • Survival • [B]Semi-Vanilla [B]• Housing Districts [B]• Piggy/Safe...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  8. TVC! / Terraria Vanity Creators!

TVC! / Terraria Vanity Creators!

[B][U][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]⚒ Terraria Vanity Creators Group![FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=7]...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  9. Era of Madness (RP)

Era of Madness (RP)

Welcome to the Era of Madness, a new roleplaying server with a different feel than what you might be used to. we decided to go away from the normal fantasyesque norm that tends to come with most...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  10. New vanilla expert server.

New vanilla expert server.

11:00 to 7:00 (est) weekends 4:00 to 7:00 (est) weekdays. join 24.96.71.45. default port. New characters only. (will result in kick if disobeyed) Respect Everyone (will result in warning then kick...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  11. Terraria Christians Group

Terraria Christians Group

Hello, and welcome, to the Terraria Christians Group (TCG) (Placeholder name, if it can be changed, if not, oh well) after being on these forums for a couple years I have noticed that here are...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  12. The Dragon Clan

The Dragon Clan

[CENTER]The first Dragon clan in all of Terraria Forums, and currently the only one. Dragon Story Travellers. Bask in the glory of the mighty dragon, evil or good....
    Discussions:
    RSS
  13. Fireblossom: 24/7 Clan & Server

Fireblossom: 24/7 Clan & Server

[CENTER][IMG]...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  14. [Vanilla][no mods] no idea what the name will be yet

[Vanilla][no mods] no idea what the name will be yet

replay with name idea 58.160.132.4 i will try to keep this up 24/7
    Discussions:
    RSS
  15. Terraria Roleplay Servers?

Terraria Roleplay Servers?

Looking for a few good terraria servers to roleplay on. I used to have a server, but interested parties never came about. However, there's a few things I am nitpicky about. 1# /roll A very...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  16. The Seekers Guild

The Seekers Guild

Welcome terrarian, I am Scorth (A.K.A The Cleansed Terrarian) The Seekers Guild The Seekers Guild is based around helping all terrarians and learning...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  17. Terraria Spriter's League

Terraria Spriter's League

(A banner here would be nice) Welcome to TSL, the group of elite Terraria spriters! This is the old TSL group moved to the new forums. This is our...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  18. DvA: Demons vs Angels, a simple roleplaying server

DvA: Demons vs Angels, a simple roleplaying server

[CENTER]This thread is a work in progress - there's gonna be lots o' fiddling around! [U][SIZE=7][B][COLOR=#b30000][U]Announcement: DvA has officially shut down. No more threads or posts will be...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  19. Nebula's Core

Nebula's Core

[CENTER]Welcome To Nebulas Core! IP: 66.223.16.137 Port: 7777 Nebula's Core is a Survival Server! Its not just survival, you can also fight against players, in the Warrior, Mage, Ranger...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  20. Aurora Terraria | [Freebuild][24/7][PvP][Arenas/PvE]

Aurora Terraria | [Freebuild][24/7][PvP][Arenas/PvE]

[IMG] [SIZE=6][COLOR=#3aabc4][B][COLOR=#199ce5][B]Aurora...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  21. Shifting Tides - RP Server group [Tshock] [Lore based] [Pvp] [Fantasy] [Survival]

Shifting Tides - RP Server group [Tshock] [Lore based] [Pvp] [Fantasy] [Survival]

Welcome to the Shifting Tides server group! I know there is quite a bit to read here, but if you're looking for a high quality RP server, bear with me. This is something I decided to create to get...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  22. TSMP64 (Survival Server)

TSMP64 (Survival Server)

TSMP64 stands for Terraria Super/Survival Multiplayer 64. It is a server for Terraria that will open September 1st.
    Discussions:
    RSS
  23. The Terarrians revenge (In-game RP Server)

The Terarrians revenge (In-game RP Server)

[CENTER]This Server will be a private hosted server, hosted by hamachi. (if for some reason hamachi fails, it will be steam hosted so post your steam name just in case.) So, The Story goes......
    Discussions:
    RSS
  24. [Closed] Fresh Cooperative Class Game (Soft-core|Expert-difficulty|SSC)

[Closed] Fresh Cooperative Class Game (Soft-core|Expert-difficulty|SSC)

Searching for players for cooperative game with classes. As header says, medium-core with normal world + Server-Side-Characters. [COLOR=red][B]To play with us,...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  25. TerraNova, the Terraria Server!

TerraNova, the Terraria Server!

[CENTER][COLOR=#00ffff][B]Hello Terrarians, and terranovians alike, this is the social forums for Terranova! the link to the site is right here! ---> tngaming.com :merchantsmile: the ip is:...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  26. Survive!!! (EXPERT, Tshock, SSC, 24/7, LEGIT, Mediumcore ONLY)

Survive!!! (EXPERT, Tshock, SSC, 24/7, LEGIT, Mediumcore ONLY)

Expert mode, Tshock powered, SSC enabled. Persistent world that is periodically restocked. (ore, chests, vials, even islands) As well as hand crafted special areas with traps to dodge and loot to...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  27. [Dead Clan] The Kirby Myriad

[Dead Clan] The Kirby Myriad

[B][SIZE=6]NOTE: I will not accept requests to join unless a proper app has been sent to my inbox![COLOR=#ff0000] This clan is pretty much dead, and I pretty much...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  28. The Pokémon Clan

The Pokémon Clan

Dead clan. If you have met me before, you probably know I'm a big fan of Pokémon. If not,you can probably tell anyway from my avatar unless I changed it. My clan is about video games! And...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  29. The Heralds of Zulemyr (there will be RP and pvp)

The Heralds of Zulemyr (there will be RP and pvp)

I'll be preparing a server starting a couple of days ago in preparation for 1.3. i will be allowing people to join now and help with the planning and the overall story of this server. The server...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  30. Combined

Combined

Combined [CENTER]Server Information Server IP: 85.236.107.31...
    Discussions:
    Latest: How to join: Applications Appear, Jan 10, 2016
    RSS
  31. Looking For Someone To Play With

Looking For Someone To Play With

Hello, my name is Colton (Cole) and I am looking to play some Terraria with. I am only looking for 1 person to play with so we could play 2 people. I am 14 years...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  32. Divines: Violent Ascent; Official Terraria Role-playing Server.

Divines: Violent Ascent; Official Terraria Role-playing Server.

Welcome to Divines: Violent Ascent, A Serious and Non-Restricting Terraria War-Based Role-playing Server. Featuring a dedicated and serious Role-Playing community, dating back many iterations of a...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  33. Divines: Violent Ascent

Divines: Violent Ascent

Locked and ready for deletion [IMG] Summary...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  34. Hardcore Experts. (Why is your name purple?)

Hardcore Experts. (Why is your name purple?)

They hack they are lying. Generally banned for not dying. Or hated for saying you are simply not Trying. Our movements are crisp and our foresight is crystal clear. We see more than you. Because...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  35. The Terravain Server (Formerly SIRHC)

The Terravain Server (Formerly SIRHC)

187.131.124.180 We're looking for people to join our server. Be respectful. It is a big world with plenty of room. We just started a new world so it is very fresh. We have support for...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  36. Join the Moon Builders today!!

Join the Moon Builders today!!

hello all my name is Unicancer i decided to make a terraria clan called the moon builders if you would like to join reach me on our discord!! i will put the link...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  37. CrackShell + Calamity Server

CrackShell + Calamity Server

This is a server for Tmodloader Mods CrackShell and Calamity. IP: 127.0.0.1 Port: 7777 Password: 1234
    Discussions:
    RSS
  38. Starting a New Vanilla Server

Starting a New Vanilla Server

As the title says, im making a new Server on Normal Mode. Nothing fancy or special about, just simply looking forward to playing the game. There will be 4 Slots...
    Discussions:
    RSS

Social Forum Display Options