1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.

Terraria Clans & Server Groups

This section is for Social Groups dedicated to playing Terraria together - either as a gaming clan or just a group of friends on a server. This section is not for general game discussion, off-topic discussion, or forum roleplay.

1. ¡Ese Pájaro KONKEKUMAGE! - Chilean server (Español)

¡Ese Pájaro KONKEKUMAGE! - Chilean server (Español)

[IMG] Servidor de Terraria made in Chile. Sucesor espiritual de los servidores de IO6/Interactive creados por @Slacker. El...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  2. Terraria Minigames Server [Beta]

Terraria Minigames Server [Beta]

[CENTER][IMG] [IMG] Server Info [COLOR=#ffffff][SIZE=4]Terraria...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  3. L6D's Community Server [Classic Survival • Semi-Vanilla • World Regeneration]

L6D's Community Server [Classic Survival • Semi-Vanilla • World Regeneration]

[CENTER][IMG] [B]TShock 4.3.16.1 • World Regeneration • Challenges • Server-Side Characters • Survival • [B]Semi-Vanilla [B]• Housing Districts [B]• Piggy/Safe...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  4. Terraria Christians Group

Terraria Christians Group

Hello, and welcome, to the Terraria Christians Group (TCG) (Placeholder name, if it can be changed, if not, oh well) after being on these forums for a couple years I have noticed that here are...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  5. The Cave Bats

The Cave Bats

[CENTER]Welcome to The Cave Bats clan. [SIZE=1]This clan was actually created long ago, back when there was no moonlord, plantera or jungle temple. There was no granite, marble or...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  6. Xenom.de Terraria Server!

Xenom.de Terraria Server!

Xenom.de Terraria Server ist dein Terraria Server! Mit vielen Minigames, Aussehensabteilung, PvP, PvE und vielem mehr!
    Discussions:
    RSS
  7. Team Vortexium

Team Vortexium

Message _Myth_ to join. This is only for ppl that have Terraria on Mobile and the app MultiTerraria (or multiplayer for Terraria)
    Discussions:
    RSS
  8. TVC! / Terraria Vanity Creators!

TVC! / Terraria Vanity Creators!

[B][U][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]⚒ Terraria Vanity Creators Group![FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=7]...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  9. UmbraRP: A Roleplaying Server

UmbraRP: A Roleplaying Server

[IMG] (Thanks darthmorf!) [U][I][B]Apps are currently closed. Please see the latest post in our Applications Thread as to the future of...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  10. Three Cities - Mediumcore/PvP

Three Cities - Mediumcore/PvP

[IMG] [IMG] [SIZE=5]These three...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  11. [tModLoader] Crisis - Thorium Mod, Expeditions, Dual Wielding + lots more

[tModLoader] Crisis - Thorium Mod, Expeditions, Dual Wielding + lots more

[IMG] [SIZE=5][IMG]...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  12. R.U.D.D. - Terraria PvP Playthroughs

R.U.D.D. - Terraria PvP Playthroughs

Rainbows, Unicorns, Death & Destruction! [IMG] [SIZE=5][B]Discord Link:...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  13. Altair Realms | Private Semi-Vanilla Freeplay!

Altair Realms | Private Semi-Vanilla Freeplay!

[CENTER][IMG] -==-==-==- Welcome to Altair Realms! We're a small private server aimed at keeping a fun vanilla experience while providing tools to make your...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  14. Sanctuary

Sanctuary

[CENTER]What is Sanctuary? The Sanctuary server is a community server with lots of fun, it is made for free item spawning, community building, community based games and more! It started out...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  15. Battle Royale

Battle Royale

Welcome to Battle Royale! [IMG] [SIZE=5]Think you have what it takes to become the ultimate fighting...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  16. Left of Nowhere, new tShock server, 24/7, mediumcore only

Left of Nowhere, new tShock server, 24/7, mediumcore only

Just started a new mediumcore server, generally vanilla. Spawn rates are tweaked a bit and I plan to include a few unique features in the server, more on these as they are developed. Server info:...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  17. World 2

World 2

[CENTER]World 2 A terraria server with some good stuff! [SIZE=5]The server is new, so join me in my server! IP: 75.134.1.19 Port: 7777 Discord Server:...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  18. Nebula's Core

Nebula's Core

[CENTER]Welcome To Nebulas Core! IP: 66.223.16.137 Port: 7777 Nebula's Core is a Survival Server! Its not just survival, you can also fight against players, in the Warrior, Mage, Ranger...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  19. BIOHAZARDS lava world T-shock

BIOHAZARDS lava world T-shock

68.46.255.36 default port!
    Discussions:
    RSS
  20. Starting a new server! Looking for Moderators in early days.

Starting a new server! Looking for Moderators in early days.

[INDENT]I am currently restarting a new server in Terraria. in 2012-2014 I hosted a server called the Golden city which was a castle pretty much made of gold with lots of building land and pvp...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  21. Vanilla's Killas

Vanilla's Killas

[MEDIA] zero item/equipment bans. as far as we see it if you cant predict then evade.. you will simply just get made. zero rules. blow the map to pieces if you like....
    Discussions:
    RSS
  22. Skeleton King's Tomb: RPG Server

Skeleton King's Tomb: RPG Server

Welcome to the World of the Skeleton King's Tomb Where the Skeleton King Himself Rules the world, You have arrived and must Adventurer to find the solution to rid the world of the Skeleton King...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  23. Hey guys! I'm hosting a T.O.M.S or Terraria Online Multiplayer Survival!

Hey guys! I'm hosting a T.O.M.S or Terraria Online Multiplayer Survival!

I'm hosting a T.O.M.S or Terraria Online Multiplayer Survival! IP Address: 192.168.1.66 Beginning Date: August 29th, 2017 Rules: [LIST=1] Follow the rules! Create a new, softcore...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  24. (Server) Horizon - |Survival, Building, Ranks, Raiding-Dungeons, Events, PVE / Friendly PVP|

(Server) Horizon - |Survival, Building, Ranks, Raiding-Dungeons, Events, PVE / Friendly PVP|

All are welcome. Total of 25 titles to be obtained. Each rank gives you access to new commands. You can view all titles at spawn. ------------------------------ Sever...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  25. Regia Prodigialis (Queer Gaming Discussion)

Regia Prodigialis (Queer Gaming Discussion)

Regia Prodigialis (rough translation: "queer fortress") is my personal tModLoader multiplayer world, originally created for the [URL='https://www.facebook.com/groups/queergamingdiscussion']Queer...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  26. [we welcome you]IDPserver---a server from China !!!!

[we welcome you]IDPserver---a server from China !!!!

Ťhis is a server frome China i love this server if you have a QQ zone you can join our QQ group 125418064 the server ip and port is IP: idpmainip.51vip.biz Port 7778
    Discussions:
    RSS

Social Forum Display Options