1. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One

Terraria Clans & Server Groups

This section is for Social Groups dedicated to playing Terraria together - either as a gaming clan or just a group of friends on a server. This section is not for general game discussion, off-topic discussion, or forum roleplay.

1. UmbraRP: A Roleplaying Server

UmbraRP: A Roleplaying Server

[IMG] (Thanks darthmorf!) Apps are currently open! Welcome to UmbraRP - the longest running RP server on TCF! We...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  2. Looking for Terraria peoples, 18+

Looking for Terraria peoples, 18+

Hi! A friend of mine and I are searching for more people to fall down all manner of crevasses and crevices with. I'm 22 and he's 30. We're looking for people around our own ages, so we can mope...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  3. Image editor's corner

Image editor's corner

Hello! If you are reading this, you are either a good editor (like a banner maker or avatar maker), or have requested access to the resources here. This is a place to share templates, edited...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  4. L6D's Community Server [Classic Survival • Semi-Vanilla • World Regeneration]

L6D's Community Server [Classic Survival • Semi-Vanilla • World Regeneration]

[CENTER][IMG] [B]TShock 4.3.16.1 • World Regeneration • Challenges • Server-Side Characters • Survival • [B]Semi-Vanilla [B]• Housing Districts [B]• Piggy/Safe...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  5. Pure Wisps (With server open to anyone!)

Pure Wisps (With server open to anyone!)

This is kind of dead, so the server probably will not be up often, if ever. [CENTER] What we will do In this clan we can chat, make sprites, PVP, CTG, boss fighting, and stuff like that....
    Discussions:
    RSS
  6. Fireblossom: 24/7 Clan & Server

Fireblossom: 24/7 Clan & Server

[CENTER][IMG]...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  7. The Dragon Clan

The Dragon Clan

[CENTER]The first Dragon clan in all of Terraria Forums, and currently the only one. Dragon Story Travellers. Bask in the glory of the mighty dragon, evil or good....
    Discussions:
    RSS
  8. [Vanilla][no mods] no idea what the name will be yet

[Vanilla][no mods] no idea what the name will be yet

replay with name idea 58.160.132.4 i will try to keep this up 24/7
    Discussions:
    RSS
  9. Terraria Christians Group

Terraria Christians Group

Hello, and welcome, to the Terraria Christians Group (TCG) (Placeholder name, if it can be changed, if not, oh well) after being on these forums for a couple years I have noticed that here are...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  10. Terraria Roleplay Servers?

Terraria Roleplay Servers?

Looking for a few good terraria servers to roleplay on. I used to have a server, but interested parties never came about. However, there's a few things I am nitpicky about. 1# /roll A very...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  11. Looking For Someone To Play With

Looking For Someone To Play With

Hello, my name is Colton (Cole) and I am looking to play some Terraria with. I am only looking for 1 person to play with so we could play 2 people. I am 14 years old and I live in Canada. If u are...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  12. The Seekers Guild

The Seekers Guild

Welcome terrarian, I am Scorth (A.K.A The Cleansed Terrarian) The Seekers Guild The Seekers Guild is based around helping all terrarians and learning...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  13. Terraria Spriter's League

Terraria Spriter's League

(A banner here would be nice) Welcome to TSL, the group of elite Terraria spriters! This is the old TSL group moved to the new forums. This is our...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  14. DvA: Demons vs Angels, a simple roleplaying server

DvA: Demons vs Angels, a simple roleplaying server

[CENTER]This thread is a work in progress - there's gonna be lots o' fiddling around! [U][SIZE=7][B][COLOR=#b30000][U]Announcement: DvA has officially shut down. No more threads or posts will be...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  15. Nebula's Core

Nebula's Core

[CENTER]Welcome To Nebulas Core! IP: 66.223.16.137 Port: 7777 Nebula's Core is a Survival Server! Its not just survival, you can also fight against players, in the Warrior, Mage, Ranger...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  16. Aurora Terraria | [Freebuild][24/7][PvP][Arenas/PvE]

Aurora Terraria | [Freebuild][24/7][PvP][Arenas/PvE]

[IMG] [SIZE=6][COLOR=#3aabc4][B][COLOR=#199ce5][B]Aurora...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  17. Shifting Tides - RP Server group [Tshock] [Lore based] [Pvp] [Fantasy] [Survival]

Shifting Tides - RP Server group [Tshock] [Lore based] [Pvp] [Fantasy] [Survival]

Welcome to the Shifting Tides server group! I know there is quite a bit to read here, but if you're looking for a high quality RP server, bear with me. This is something I decided to create to get...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  18. TSMP64 (Survival Server)

TSMP64 (Survival Server)

TSMP64 stands for Terraria Super/Survival Multiplayer 64. It is a server for Terraria that will open September 1st.
    Discussions:
    RSS
  19. The Terarrians revenge (In-game RP Server)

The Terarrians revenge (In-game RP Server)

[CENTER]This Server will be a private hosted server, hosted by hamachi. (if for some reason hamachi fails, it will be steam hosted so post your steam name just in case.) So, The Story goes......
    Discussions:
    RSS
  20. [Closed] Fresh Cooperative Class Game (Soft-core|Expert-difficulty|SSC)

[Closed] Fresh Cooperative Class Game (Soft-core|Expert-difficulty|SSC)

Searching for players for cooperative game with classes. As header says, medium-core with normal world + Server-Side-Characters. [COLOR=red][B]To play with us,...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  21. Cosmitopia (Roleplay & Building)

Cosmitopia (Roleplay & Building)

[IMG] Cosmitopia is a place where you can show your creative ability by roleplaying or building. I support you being...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  22. TVC! / Terraria Vanity Creators!

TVC! / Terraria Vanity Creators!

[B][U][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]⚒ Terraria Vanity Creators Group![FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=7]...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  23. TerraNova, the Terraria Server!

TerraNova, the Terraria Server!

[CENTER][COLOR=#00ffff][B]Hello Terrarians, and terranovians alike, this is the social forums for Terranova! the link to the site is right here! ---> tngaming.com :merchantsmile: the ip is:...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  24. Survive!!! (EXPERT, Tshock, SSC, 24/7, LEGIT, Mediumcore ONLY)

Survive!!! (EXPERT, Tshock, SSC, 24/7, LEGIT, Mediumcore ONLY)

Expert mode, Tshock powered, SSC enabled. Persistent world that is periodically restocked. (ore, chests, vials, even islands) As well as hand crafted special areas with traps to dodge and loot to...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  25. Era of Madness (RP)

Era of Madness (RP)

Welcome to the Era of Madness, a new roleplaying server with a different feel than what you might be used to. we decided to go away from the normal fantasyesque norm that tends to come with most...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  26. The Kirby Myriad

The Kirby Myriad

NOTE: I will not accept requests to join unless a proper app has been sent to my inbox! [I]“Don't worry humans, we have no plans to take over the world. We'd just like to...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  27. The Pokémon Clan

The Pokémon Clan

Dead clan. If you have met me before, you probably know I'm a big fan of Pokémon. If not,you can probably tell anyway from my avatar unless I changed it. My clan is about video games! And...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  28. The Heralds of Zulemyr (there will be RP and pvp)

The Heralds of Zulemyr (there will be RP and pvp)

I'll be preparing a server starting a couple of days ago in preparation for 1.3. i will be allowing people to join now and help with the planning and the overall story of this server. The server...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  29. Combined

Combined

Combined [CENTER]Server Information Server IP: 85.236.107.31...
    Discussions:
    Latest: How to join: Applications Appear, Jan 10, 2016
    RSS
  30. I Need Friends

I Need Friends

I dont have any friends that play terraria and i get bored when im just playing by myself. Just add me on steam to play my staem name is DarknessWillRise. I use...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  31. Help! I need someone to play Terraria with! (Yes, I have friends... -.-)

Help! I need someone to play Terraria with! (Yes, I have friends... -.-)

Look, I love Terraria. But in my case it's so hard to play it alone. It gets boring. But I loooove playing with others. I've played with my friend, then a 3...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  32. for le noobs to chat and play together (or anyone)

for le noobs to chat and play together (or anyone)

hello! if you have questions, wanna play together, brag, or just talk. then go ahead
    Discussions:
    RSS
  33. Need some terraria friends

Need some terraria friends

Playing as naggs on steam also like to use skype while playing. Let me know if your steam friends dont understand how much this game rules.
    Discussions:
    RSS
  34. Making a Co-op Server (Starting Fresh) :D [Hamachi]

Making a Co-op Server (Starting Fresh) :D [Hamachi]

Hello everybody! I will be hosting a server, starting fresh, where we can play together until we can reach the end game.My server will be a TSHOCK server. My...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  35. Exonian Army

Exonian Army

Discussions:
    RSS
  36. Looking for a small terraria server

Looking for a small terraria server

Can anyone port forward terraria For me you and possibly a couple other people to play on if not I can run hamachi for us I am 14 I live in australia my skype...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  37. Terraria server

Terraria server

Does anyone here no how to make a small terraria server so me you and a couple other u no can play with us on a small server? If so Please Inbox me Or contact Me...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  38. Caterraria

Caterraria

Welcome to Caterraria! Caterraria is a land of Kitty Litter! A land of Tuna! A land that's yours to eat, to claw and to meow. Your options in Caterraria are...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  39. Pokemon Alola Fanbase! Trade Pokemon, Share your Pokemon, and hang out!

Pokemon Alola Fanbase! Trade Pokemon, Share your Pokemon, and hang out!

Hey guys! Jirachi here! Howsabout a Sun Moon guild? I think so! Anyway, i have changed this to free join, so have fun guys!
    Discussions:
    RSS
  40. looking for someone to play with

looking for someone to play with

hello everyone im a 2 year player of terraria and even though im an old player im still not good enough to play things like hardcore but im still not bad ive...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  41. Looking for people to play Terraria with!

Looking for people to play Terraria with!

I'm looking for people who would be happy to play Terraria with me! I'm searching specifically for people in Australia, to ensure there is a good connection. I'm...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  42. Looking for 2 or 3 people to play with!

Looking for 2 or 3 people to play with!

Hey! I'm looking for 2 or 3 people to play Terraria with. Just keep in mind that i can only host a Hamachi server, so if someone could host a non-Hamachi server,...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  43. TerraBuilders

TerraBuilders

Welcome _________________________________________________________________________________________ Hello, and welcome to TerraBuilders, a terrarian building team,...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  44. Looking for fellow terrarians to play with

Looking for fellow terrarians to play with

I have the game through steam my name on steam is MrDeranged and I am looking to play expert mode with a couple of people. a fresh run would be nice but other than...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  45. Looking for 3 people to play modded terraria with me.

Looking for 3 people to play modded terraria with me.

Hello there, i am looking for 3 people to play terraria modded PvE with me. EDIT: Go here this is the old page :...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  46. Looking for friends on steam to play with me :)

Looking for friends on steam to play with me :)

It's kinda boring playing by myself on terraria so I thought I could look for some friends :) just add me on steam and we can chat :D - My steam name is caragh101....
    Discussions:
    RSS
  47. looking for players [modded]

looking for players [modded]

Hi so im looking for people to play modded terraria with. Preferably 16+
    Discussions:
    RSS
  48. Terraria - Roleplaying Series

Terraria - Roleplaying Series

Hiyo! I used to be called "The Enforzer" but now i'm simply "Nyromix" and i'm looking for people interested in doing a little roleplay series on youtube! It'll be...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  49. Looking for some people to play (PC no mods) (Created today, so it's not outdated)

Looking for some people to play (PC no mods) (Created today, so it's not outdated)

Hey so I'm kinda getting bored of SP Terraria and I'm looking for people to play with. Just so you know this isn't outdated (unless it is, in which case get out),...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  50. New Player Seeks Server

New Player Seeks Server

Hello i am very new to this game i have been playing for about 2 days now on a private lan with me and my gf....we are both mid 20s looking for a cool place that...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  51. Essa20,A TModLoader Server

Essa20,A TModLoader Server

This server is not a server with minigames and the like.It is more like an ordinary Terraria world......................[B][U]WITH MODS!!!!!!!!!!! [SPOILER="IP...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  52. ~ Join the coming group playthrough

~ Join the coming group playthrough

I have decided to finally play through the game as a group and would like to get around 5 people to join me. I am not looking for people who want to complete the...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  53. Looking for people to play with!

Looking for people to play with!

hey guys! it's getting kinda lonely playing by myself so I'm looking for someone to join me :D bit bout me: I'm 21, been playing terraria for about 4 or 5 years...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  54. Tmodloader fresh expert

Tmodloader fresh expert

http://steamcommunity.com/id/SpJames/ you can easily install these mods from within the game/tmodloader interface if you wish to join [LIST=1]...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  55. come play on Andelera!

come play on Andelera!

hello! I'm an admin on the Anderlera server! and I want you to come join us. lately we've been running low on players and are hoping to find more, we are a...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  56. who wants to join me on terraria and i need duplicators to give me hardmode weapons

who wants to join me on terraria and i need duplicators to give me hardmode weapons

who wants to join me on terraria and i need duplicators to give me hardmode weaponswho wants to join me on terraria and i need duplicators to give me hardmode...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  57. New Server - Looking for a few people.

New Server - Looking for a few people.

Hi everyone, I'm XStateAlchemist or Austin. I have a hosted server that's always up and I was looking for a few people to play with. I Enjoy building since I've...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  58. Looking to join a small group (2 to 3 others) for a full expert playthrough. (Voice chat needed)

Looking to join a small group (2 to 3 others) for a full expert playthrough. (Voice chat needed)

A friend and I are both tired of working around other friends' schedules and I'm sick of hosting, so I'd really like to join in on another group who's willing to...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  59. Looking for someone to play 1.3 with

Looking for someone to play 1.3 with

Looking for someone who can host a server and play through 1.3 with me? My Skype is packedpunches if you wanna add me there, or my steam is packedpunch357. Please...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  60. I can host a small server

I can host a small server

greetings, I can host a small terraria server. with your current single player world or completly new world the server i use is tshock, as others here uses it as...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  61. Looking for 1-2 others to play with (any difficulty)

Looking for 1-2 others to play with (any difficulty)

Just looking for a few people to play Terraria with for a while, send me a message if you're available. pls don't be under 18. Add me on Steam:...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  62. Looking for people to play Terraria with

Looking for people to play Terraria with

Hey!!!! Im looking for people 16+ to come and start a new char with me and have fun! Message me on skype Skype: Ragingbear101
    Discussions:
    RSS
  63. Looking for 1 person to play thru 1.3 w/

Looking for 1 person to play thru 1.3 w/

Hey! Been playing Terraria since it's release (did old forum accounts get deleted?) and am looking for someone to play through 1.3 with. My only request is that...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  64. Two is better than one

Two is better than one

Hello! I am very new to Terraria and could seriously use some help. I am looking for a friend, preferably around my age (16) who can show me the ropes, and play...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  65. Small Server Of 4-6

Small Server Of 4-6

Hi im humpig im a veteran terraria player ive been playing since the game came out grant it ive skipped about a year but for the past few months ive been back in...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  66. MinerTurtle's Randomness Clan

MinerTurtle's Randomness Clan

Welcome to MinerTurtle's Randomness Clan, AKA the Turtle Clan reincarnate. Here, as the name suggests, there will be random stuff going on. Don't really know what...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  67. Looking for a Server.

Looking for a Server.

I'm looking for a small server to play on that is legit.
    Discussions:
    RSS
  68. Looking for a few people to play with

Looking for a few people to play with

Hello, I would just like to say this is my first time using the forums. Sorry if I mess anything up. Basically I am looking for some people to play terraria...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  69. LF People to Play Terraria on Expert Big World starting Fresh

LF People to Play Terraria on Expert Big World starting Fresh

Hi guys I've been looking for a max of 7 people to play terraria in a big expert world starting completely fresh. For me personally I am going to be using a...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  70. Searching for Mods/Admins for a New Server

Searching for Mods/Admins for a New Server

I am searching for at least 5 microphone users to help me manage a new server. In the past I have hosted somewhat successfully doing all the work myself....
    Discussions:
    RSS
  71. NEW SERVER

NEW SERVER

Server name is Terraria and password is password lol
    Discussions:
    RSS
  72. The NoobCraft Community

The NoobCraft Community

Buy/ trade items, boss rush partners, build, survival buddies! Come join the community for some terraria fun!
    Discussions:
    RSS
  73. Looking for 2-3 players to join my playthrough

Looking for 2-3 players to join my playthrough

[SIZE=5] So I did find 3 people who wanted to play, but maybe after we finish our playthrough I might start another one....
    Discussions:
    RSS
  74. US East Coast Terrarians

US East Coast Terrarians

I created this group to find friends on Steam who play Terraria on the US East coast so that way I could play on a server I host when everyone is on. The world is...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  75. Looking for more people to join my game.. age 17+

Looking for more people to join my game.. age 17+

Me and my friend have been playing coop for a while and are looking for more people to play with inbox me your user name if you want to add me still kind of...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  76. Looking for players!

Looking for players!

Hi guys! I have very few friends who own Terraria (and even less that play it!) so I was curious to see if anyone would like to start a cooperative world?...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  77. Everyone whos over the age of 17 JOIN MY GAAAAMMMMEE!!

Everyone whos over the age of 17 JOIN MY GAAAAMMMMEE!!

i can hook you up with some supplies or we can start another world, i need more friends who play terraria add me or inbox me for gamertag
    Discussions:
    RSS
  78. coop server most are welcome

coop server most are welcome

just dont be a dick or really immature and we can get shit done, i know the basics and i am half way through hard mode and still need help. i only play...
    Discussions:
    RSS

Social Forum Display Options