1. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One

Terraria Discussion Groups

This section is for groups dedicated to the discussion of Terraria: balance, speculation, ideas, tips/tricks, etc. This section also houses any social groups dedicated to modding Terraria.

1. N Terraria Mod Group

N Terraria Mod Group

For those who want to talk more freely about mod stuff. If you does not know what N Terraria Mod, check out here:...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  2. [T-MEC] Terrarian Mechanical Engineering Corps

[T-MEC] Terrarian Mechanical Engineering Corps

New here? Log In and click Join! >>>...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  3. Project Starlight

Project Starlight

WECOME, here you can upload sprites for the Christmass update or Say when you have got another mod!
    Discussions:
    RSS
  4. Mharadium and Negativity

Mharadium and Negativity

[IMG] The mod thread can be found here:...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  5. BMod Team

BMod Team

I honestly just realized this existed and honestly the problem with conversations is the limit of conversation members.
    Discussions:
    RSS
  6. Terrafine Project

Terrafine Project

[CENTER]Welcome to the official Terrafine Project Social Forum [IMG] [IMG]...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  7. Project Starlight [reborn] -M[ore] Items Mod

Project Starlight [reborn] -M[ore] Items Mod

welcome to Project Starlight 2.0, better called : the M[ore] Items Mod!
    Discussions:
    RSS
  8. Super Terraria World

Super Terraria World

[IMG] Hello Terrarians! Welcome to Super Terraria World (STW)! We want to thank you for showing interest in our mod, and we hope you enjoy...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  9. Cult of Zoomo

Cult of Zoomo

Well hello Terraria! Looking good? Well, not exactly... sorry, but you're not as pleasant for my eyes as I've thought... And you know why? Because you lack ZOOMO's awesome creations and sprites!...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  10. Mobile Terrarians! [MT]

Mobile Terrarians! [MT]

[CENTER]Mobile Terrarian's Social Forum! [MT] [COLOR=#00ffff]Hello Mobile Terrarians, if you currently play mobile Terraria this is the social group...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  11. Challenge-aria

Challenge-aria

Greetings fellow Terrarians! A while back me and a friend of mine finished a play-through all the way up to the moon lord, and when I inevitably pulled a Gravity Globe from the treasure bag I had...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  12. Obsidian Academy [Building Group]

Obsidian Academy [Building Group]

Obsidian Academy is a building group of experienced builders set out to fill galleries and halls with creative builds. In this particular building group, everyone will learn from one another,...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  13. More Mechanical Mod

More Mechanical Mod

Hello Terrarians, Welcome to More Mechanical Mod! Here, I had discussed somethings that I had to plan on the mod and stuff! See more ideas on a Discord Chat! [url=https://discord.gg/rs8CY]Click...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  14. Jestex's land of pixels

Jestex's land of pixels

[WIP] Greetings fellow Terrarians and welcome to my humble group. In here you will be able to request emoticons and sprites. You are also able to leave feedback which is always...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  15. The Penguin Army

The Penguin Army

[CENTER][B][IMG][SIZE=7] I've created this social group as a sub-community for those of you that consider themselves a part of the Penguin...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  16. The Terrarian Times Social Group

The Terrarian Times Social Group

[IMG] Private social group for members of The Terrarian Times.
    Discussions:
    RSS
  17. Terraria Modding Help And Info

Terraria Modding Help And Info

Need somewhere to post your modding problem? Or maybe look at someone else's work? We can help! Terraria Modding Help And Info is meant for people to share info on the different aspects of...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  18. Architect's Map Contests

Architect's Map Contests

This place will be to organize contests for people to try to be the first to beat new custom maps I release. The prize for winning will be a statue of your main plus your forum name at the start...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  19. Hardcore mode

Hardcore mode

You have died. Your deeds of valor will be remembered. Welcome to the Hardcore mode Social Group! If you are a masochist who is willing to risk...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  20. TLR (Terraria League Racing) and Terraria Speedrunning

TLR (Terraria League Racing) and Terraria Speedrunning

Welcome to the Social Forum for TLR, AKA Terraria League Racing. This will hopefully be a Seasonal event where the top Speedrunners will go head to head in a tournament to decide the fastest...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  21. Pixely Perfect

Pixely Perfect

Closed for Construction
    Discussions:
    RSS
  22. Terraria Olympics

Terraria Olympics

You need to join the forum to see the info Friday 5th August - Sunday 21st August Currently in planning If you have a large Terraria community then you can still apply to have a...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  23. The Suggestion College

The Suggestion College

[CENTER]Hey suggesters! This social forum is dedicated to helping the people who are potentially struggling in the making of decent suggestions for the game or for ones who are new here at the...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  24. The suggestion laboratory

The suggestion laboratory

This social forum is reserved to suggestioners.I may not have this much experience in suggestions,observing the ones is the best way to act like the ones. Knowing you shouldn't expect everyone to...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  25. Terraria Console Update Releases?

Terraria Console Update Releases?

When does the terraria 1.3 update comes to xbox 360 because its talking long just please start working on it!
    Discussions:
    RSS
  26. Energy Mod Development

Energy Mod Development

Link to Energy Mod: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/energy-mod.39213/
    Discussions:
    RSS
  27. Weekly Spriting Challenge

Weekly Spriting Challenge

[CENTER][IMG] Hello Terrarians, welcome to the Weekly Spriting Challenge!...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  28. Medusa and Medusa's head

Medusa and Medusa's head

What is the spawn rate of madusa and her chance of dropping the medusa's head magic weapon? I know you have to be in expert mode to get the item I just wanted to know if anyone the knew the spawn...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  29. Ulterraria: Reborn Social Forum

Ulterraria: Reborn Social Forum

[CENTER][IMG] Ulterraria has been reborn. Ulterraria is a mod for Terraria version 1.3.0.8. This is a...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  30. Brian's Moar Tiers Mod Developer Group

Brian's Moar Tiers Mod Developer Group

Hello guys. Mod information: Current version: Alpha v8 Members: -Brian (author) -MarioKart7z (main coder) -capitainjellodude (spriter) -Lessk (spriter) -darthmorf (spriter) When the mod...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  31. Tesla Developer Discussion

Tesla Developer Discussion

Hello and welcome! My name is Axios and I am going to be a coder for my mod. This group is for all of my developers to consult, suggest, etc. This group is ONLY for developers as this is NOT the...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  32. AvalonMod General Discussion

AvalonMod General Discussion

This is the place to chat about AvalonMod, if you are part of our fanbase. Feel free to post suggestions, complaints, and anything relating to the mod here. Make sure to follow all forum rules....
    Discussions:
    RSS
  33. Weekly Spriting Challenge - Revived!

Weekly Spriting Challenge - Revived!

[IMG] [B][LEFT][B]Hello Terrarians, welcome to the Weekly Spriting Challenge! Yes! It was...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  34. Corruption/Crimson Discussion

Corruption/Crimson Discussion

[IMG]...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  35. Unconventional Ammo!

Unconventional Ammo!

Here's a really good tip not many of my friends know! I thought I would share it with you guys. So, you know how your inventory is always filling up with Gels and Fallen Stars? Well, put them in...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  36. The Terrarian Legends Group

The Terrarian Legends Group

Hello fellow Terrarians! Terrarian Legends here with a new Social Forum! This forum is for anyone with questions, suggestions, map/art...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  37. ded1

ded1

ded
    Discussions:
    RSS
  38. The sense of right alliance

The sense of right alliance

[MEDIA]
    Discussions:
    RSS
  39. Skeletron help

Skeletron help

I am looking for some help beating Skeletron my 360 gamer tag is the same as my user name... I have the gear I just need help getting it done..
    Discussions:
    RSS
  40. ALL YOUTUBERS HERE!!

ALL YOUTUBERS HERE!!

:indifferent:Hi im james and im an up and coming terraria youtuber heres my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjbRgEnCgYmhOC9c5aQ6aNw i want this post to be for all terraria...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  41. Terraria Absolutus

Terraria Absolutus

Welcome to the social group for the Terraria Absolotus. A massive project to pull the great works of the forums into one centralized location. This assembly of collaborations brings the works of...
    Discussions:
    RSS

Social Forum Display Options