Terraria Discussion Groups

This section is for groups dedicated to the discussion of Terraria: balance, speculation, ideas, tips/tricks, etc. This section also houses any social groups dedicated to modding Terraria.

1. [T-MEC] Terrarian Mechanical Engineering Corps

[T-MEC] Terrarian Mechanical Engineering Corps

New here? Log In and click Join! >>>...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  2. N Terraria Mod Group

N Terraria Mod Group

For those who want to talk more freely about mod stuff. If you does not know what N Terraria Mod, check out here:...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  3. Terraria Mod Ideas Forum

Terraria Mod Ideas Forum

Ever had ideas for a mod? Ideas that wouldn't fit in vanilla Terraria? I have created this forum for people to share out their ideas that would fit great in a mod! So what are you waiting for? Let...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  4. Super Terraria World

Super Terraria World

[IMG] Hello Terrarians! Welcome to Super Terraria World (STW)! We want to thank you for showing interest in our mod, and we hope you enjoy...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  5. Obsidian Academy [Building Group]

Obsidian Academy [Building Group]

Obsidian Academy is a building group of experienced builders set out to fill galleries and halls with creative builds. In this particular building group, everyone will learn from one another,...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  6. Jestex's land of pixels

Jestex's land of pixels

[WIP] Greetings fellow Terrarians and welcome to my humble group. In here you will be able to request emoticons and sprites. You are also able to leave feedback which is always...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  7. Terraria’s Songs

Terraria’s Songs

This forum is for users to talk about the songs of Terraria.
    Discussions:
    RSS
  8. Absalon Team

Absalon Team

I honestly just realized this existed and honestly the problem with conversations is the limit of conversation members.
    Discussions:
    RSS
  9. Aedificium [Builder Group]

Aedificium [Builder Group]

Aedificium [CENTER][COLOR=#ffffff]Aedificium is a Terraria building group Dedicated to making the Not so good Builders Great...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  10. Absalon Mod

Absalon Mod

A group I made for information on plans and also a place to easily discuss ideas on these matters but if you have discord and wanna discuss stuff I would suggest the discord over here Discord:...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  11. Fun Times in Terraria.

Fun Times in Terraria.

[COLOR=#000000]Hi, my name's artman, and this thread thing is where you can talk about the funny moments you've had playing terraria.yes, to post you actually have to play it (unless it`s a...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  12. The Terrarium Mod, a mod by SamTerrarium

The Terrarium Mod, a mod by SamTerrarium

Hello Terrarians, Welcome to The Terrarium Mod! Here, I had discussed somethings that I had to plan on the mod and stuff! See more ideas on a Discord Chat!...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  13. Better Swords ModForum

Better Swords ModForum

soooo, i just learned coding swords and decided making something with it. forum pages : 1. General_Modding 2. Pre_EOC 3. Pre_Skeletron/Boc 4. Pre_Hardmode 5. Begin_Hardmode 6. After_Mech 7....
    Discussions:
    RSS
  14. The Penguin Army

The Penguin Army

[CENTER][B][IMG][SIZE=7] I've created this social group as a sub-community for those of you that consider themselves a part of the Penguin...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  15. Weekly Spriting Challenge

Weekly Spriting Challenge

[CENTER][IMG] Hello Terrarians, welcome to the Weekly Spriting Challenge!...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  16. Mobile Terrarians! [MT]

Mobile Terrarians! [MT]

[CENTER]Mobile Terrarian's Social Forum! [MT] [COLOR=#00ffff]Hello Mobile Terrarians, if you currently play mobile Terraria this is the social group...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  17. Mharadium and Negativity

Mharadium and Negativity

[IMG] The mod thread can be found here:...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  18. The Terrarian Mines Underground

The Terrarian Mines Underground

Hello everyone and welcome to the Terrarian Mines! This will be a friendly community so please no bad language. I hope you all have a great time and this group is for terraria discussion and other...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  19. The Official Terralands Discussion Group!

The Official Terralands Discussion Group!

[CENTER] [IMG] Welcome to the official terralands descussion group!! This is where any terralands players will discuss, ideas, playthroughs, bugs and more...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  20. Terrafine Project

Terrafine Project

[CENTER]Welcome to the official Terrafine Project Social Forum [IMG] [IMG]...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  21. Project Starlight

Project Starlight

WECOME, here you can upload sprites for the Christmass update or Say when you have got another mod!
    Discussions:
    RSS
  22. Project Starlight [reborn] -M[ore] Items Mod

Project Starlight [reborn] -M[ore] Items Mod

welcome to Project Starlight 2.0, better called : the M[ore] Items Mod!
    Discussions:
    RSS
  23. Challenge-aria

Challenge-aria

Greetings fellow Terrarians! A while back me and a friend of mine finished a play-through all the way up to the moon lord, and when I inevitably pulled a Gravity Globe from the treasure bag I had...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  24. The Terrarian Times Social Group

The Terrarian Times Social Group

[IMG] Private social group for members of The Terrarian Times.
    Discussions:
    RSS
  25. Architect's Map Contests

Architect's Map Contests

This place will be to organize contests for people to try to be the first to beat new custom maps I release. The prize for winning will be a statue of your main plus your forum name at the start...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  26. Hardcore mode

Hardcore mode

You have died. Your deeds of valor will be remembered. Welcome to the Hardcore mode Social Group! If you are a masochist who is willing to risk...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  27. TLR (Terraria League Racing) and Terraria Speedrunning

TLR (Terraria League Racing) and Terraria Speedrunning

Welcome to the Social Forum for TLR, AKA Terraria League Racing. This will hopefully be a Seasonal event where the top Speedrunners will go head to head in a tournament to decide the fastest...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  28. Terraria Olympics

Terraria Olympics

You need to join the forum to see the info Friday 5th August - Sunday 21st August Currently in planning If you have a large Terraria community then you can still apply to have a...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  29. The Suggestion College

The Suggestion College

[CENTER]Hey suggesters! This social forum is dedicated to helping the people who are potentially struggling in the making of decent suggestions for the game or for ones who are new here at the...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  30. Weekly Spriting Challenge - Revived!

Weekly Spriting Challenge - Revived!

[IMG] [B][LEFT][B]Hello Terrarians, welcome to the Weekly Spriting Challenge! Yes! It was...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  31. Terraria Modding Help And Info

Terraria Modding Help And Info

Need somewhere to post your modding problem? Or maybe look at someone else's work? We can help! Terraria Modding Help And Info is meant for people to share info on the different aspects of...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  32. The Architecture Project

The Architecture Project

//
    Discussions:
    RSS
  33. I-TMA [IEC's Terrarian Music Academy]

I-TMA [IEC's Terrarian Music Academy]

[SIZE=6]If you are like me you have been interested in the concept of music in Terraria and want to practice it, and that is the precise reason for creating this social forum. I created this forum...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  34. TCF's M.M.M.G. (Modding and Mod Makers Group)

TCF's M.M.M.G. (Modding and Mod Makers Group)

Hello, this group is all about mods and that only. This is a place were you can share your mod and view other peoples. You can only post mods. The mods that should be posted are mod like,...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  35. Expert Moonlord

Expert Moonlord

Ok. I'm making this forum because I would love tips on beating expert Moonlord. Tell me whatever setup you think is best I've beaten normal Moonlord...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  36. Cult of Ocram

Cult of Ocram

As many of you sadly know, our beloved Ocram is being retired. However, we as Terrarians will not stand for this. What did Ocram ever do to offend Re-Logic? Absolutely nothing! This violence and...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  37. Pixely Perfect

Pixely Perfect

Discussions:
    RSS

Social Forum Display Options