Terraria Discussion Groups

This section is for groups dedicated to the discussion of Terraria: balance, speculation, ideas, tips/tricks, etc. This section also houses any social groups dedicated to modding Terraria.

1. Spriteathalon

Spriteathalon

[CENTER]Welcome to the spriteathalon! I'm looking for 4 aspiring young spriters to enter this ruthless competition, do you have what it takes? Every month, I will take 4 members and give them a...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  2. [T-MEC] Terrarian Mechanical Engineering Corps

[T-MEC] Terrarian Mechanical Engineering Corps

New here? Log In and click Join! >>>...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  3. The Suggestion College

The Suggestion College

[CENTER]Hey suggesters! This social forum is dedicated to helping the people who are potentially struggling in the making of decent suggestions for the game or for ones who are new here at the...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  4. Terraria Mod Ideas Forum

Terraria Mod Ideas Forum

Ever had ideas for a mod? Ideas that wouldn't fit in vanilla Terraria? I have created this forum for people to share out their ideas that would fit great in a mod! So what are you waiting for? Let...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  5. Super Terraria World

Super Terraria World

[IMG] Hello Terrarians! Welcome to Super Terraria World (STW)! We want to thank you for showing interest in our mod, and we hope you enjoy...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  6. N Terraria Mod Group

N Terraria Mod Group

For those who want to talk more freely about mod stuff. If you does not know what N Terraria Mod, check out here:...
    Discussions:
    RSS
  7. Jestex's land of pixels

Jestex's land of pixels

[B][I]With Heavy Hearts, the Passing of Jestex...
    Discussions:
    RSS

Social Forum Display Options