The Death of a Planet [OPEN]

The Death of a Planet

Hello. I am Keith Ezeren, president of the North Atlantic Government. We understand your concerns about the Earth. This is why we are concentrating on Mars. Why? To ensure a better future. Our world is polluted and sick, so we must not try to fix what is already broken but instead try to create another, better place for the human race to expand. Do not fear us. We are fighting for the greater good. Sometimes, to keep people safe, lines must be crossed.

Hi. I'm Samuel Cen, head of Nolano Industries. Unlike the North Atlantic Government, we put the people of Earth first. We will fight for our sweet planet instead of trying to salvage the mines of Mars. We want the common people to succeed, not for more rich moguls to get richer off of the ores of the Red Planet. Unlike Keith Ezeren, we will not infringe on your privacy. We will not watch you in your homes and in your jobs. Instead, we'll work to give you more jobs, to fix the environment, and to fight crime. We put Earth First.

This is the time to leave a mark upon this world. The fuse is lit, so make your move before everything explodes.

_______
Based off of two old roleplays of mine, Space Age and Dreamworld, this is a casual roleplay. Both experienced and non experienced roleplayers are welcome.
Sort by:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Juice + Box
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Juice + Box
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Juice + Box
    Replies: