Mobile ¿posible error?

Jrivera

Terrarian
Tengo una duda y es que e visto que este accesorio en PC, crea dos portales uno anaranjado y otro azul, E derrotado al señor de la luna 4 veces y no se si es error del juego pero solo deja crear un portal, ya probe en superficies planas igual. ¿Sera un error?

On PC, the blue portal is created by right clicking (which is the PC's version of the interact key). Therefore, try pressing the interact button?

On PC, the blue portal is created by right clicking (which is the PC's version of the interact key). Therefore, try pressing the interact button?
El boton de autoapuntado no me dejaba, y es boton azul izquierda y anaranjado derecha lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191111-102954.png
    Screenshot_20191111-102954.png
    274.7 KB · Views: 73
El boton de autoapuntado no me dejaba, y es boton azul izquierda y anaranjado derecha lol
It's orange left and blue right on pc for me. I've used the portal gun enough to know this. You probably need help from a moderator, as I don't have mobile.

Tengo una duda y es que e visto que este accesorio en PC, crea dos portales uno anaranjado y otro azul, E derrotado al señor de la luna 4 veces y no se si es error del juego pero solo deja crear un portal, ya probe en superficies planas igual. ¿Sera un error?
I’m a bit late, but here’s one way to use the Portal Gun on Mobile. With the Portal Gun selected, tap on the screen to fire the first yellow portal. Then position the cursor where you want the second blue portal, and tap the Smart Interact button on the left hand side (I outlined it in blue).
1574385372711.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom