Annagonist

Terrarian
hello...

May I have your time for a moment?

I'm a 19y/o student from Germany, generally looking for attention from others and distraction from my life (which is great tho).

A not so random guy gifted me that game called 'Terraria' a few months back and I ignored it with all my might, having already enough games to play and not enough time to spend.
However, the time came where the not-so-random-guy would stand right next to me, his PC on my drawing desk, taking litterally all the already rather limited space I have, asking me if we should play Terraria. Now. Like right this second.
"yeaaahhhh... gonna download it real quick."
I could have physically just said no, no question there. But then again, psychologically, I couldn't because then I would have needed to think about other things, better things to spend our time with, and there really wasn't a valid reason against playing Terraria.
And so we started playing Terraria.
And my life literally ended.
I mean, it moved.
My life moved from the real world to Terraria.
I have boss-wise now finished my first playthrough with the not-so-random-guy and I have another playthrough running with some of my friends (seven in total, it's a bloody mess.) whom I kindly convinced of the greatness of this game. I'm looking forward to starting my first expert mode world soon.
But if it would have just been about defeating bosses and getting stronger all along I might most likely still have a life by now.
but..
but...
but....
all those blocks, and walls, and furniture, and vanity items, and cute little pets and...

Well yeah, I really got into building. And that's why I ended up searching for other people's creations. And that's why I ended up here.

As I am not that good at building yet, I might not post as much coming from that side of my creative brain, but I really enjoy drawing as well, and you might spot me in the drawing and painting category sooner or later.
And by now I ran out of things to say, so I'm just gonna stop here.

Cya--

I clicked this because I was expecting Bowie. :p

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

hello...

May I have your time for a moment?

I'm a 19y/o student from Germany, generally looking for attention from others and distraction from my life (which is great tho).

A not so random guy gifted me that game called 'Terraria' a few months back and I ignored it with all my might, having already enough games to play and not enough time to spend.
However, the time came where the not-so-random-guy would stand right next to me, his PC on my drawing desk, taking litterally all the already rather limited space I have, asking me if we should play Terraria. Now. Like right this second.
"yeaaahhhh... gonna download it real quick."
I could have physically just said no, no question there. But then again, psychologically, I couldn't because then I would have needed to think about other things, better things to spend our time with, and there really wasn't a valid reason against playing Terraria.
And so we started playing Terraria.
And my life literally ended.
I mean, it moved.
My life moved from the real world to Terraria.
I have boss-wise now finished my first playthrough with the not-so-random-guy and I have another playthrough running with some of my friends (seven in total, it's a bloody mess.) whom I kindly convinced of the greatness of this game. I'm looking forward to starting my first expert mode world soon.
But if it would have just been about defeating bosses and getting stronger all along I might most likely still have a life by now.
but..
but...
but....
all those blocks, and walls, and furniture, and vanity items, and cute little pets and...

Well yeah, I really got into building. And that's why I ended up searching for other people's creations. And that's why I ended up here.

As I am not that good at building yet, I might not post as much coming from that side of my creative brain, but I really enjoy drawing as well, and you might spot me in the drawing and painting category sooner or later.
And by now I ran out of things to say, so I'm just gonna stop here.

Cya--
Hi there @Sternenkind, so glad you finally gave in and started playing. :merchantsmile: Welcome to the forums.

Welcome.:)
About not being good at building stuff... I'd say, just do it! And if you don't like what you've made, change it, break it down, build it up again. Rinse and repeat.
Practice makes perfect!

Back
Top Bottom