Mobile ★What the best weapon in the game is!★

Spectre armor is op if it is just your self...but in multiplayer,without a good teammate your dead for sure,even with razorpine,i tried it and I got owned REAL bad because my teammate is so bad at this game,however horseman's blade+some tricks is better at both performance AND survive,that way I don't have to worry about my teammate being good or not.
(i mean one time I used spectre armor to heal my teammate,he said he never got healed,because he just like running into enemies and get killed,like seriously.)
[doublepost=1464993513,1464993346][/doublepost]Also killing ice queen with vampire knifes under 1 min is not so possible,but under maths technically it is possible,just needs you to crit om all hits and all knifes hitted ice queen,thats why it is not so possible.

Melee: death sickle and vampire knives (for the life) both better with melee speed boosts
Ranged: actually the clockwork assault rifle. It fires 6 shots per tap, and only uses 2 rounds (without consumption boosts) it has the insane shooting speed in mobile. Despite the tool tip

No, Flairon is the best. Indeed, vampire knives can be amazing, as a vamp knives user myself, I can clarify to that.

However, Flairon, takes down bosses with so much ease, that even if you don't have vamp knives, it's okay.

Seriously, you can get to wave 10-15 (depending on lots of factors) legitly with Flairon without utilizing statues which is the power source for Horseman's Blade (still love the weapon thou)

Magic: Spectre Armor + Razorpine
Meele: Dragon Armor + Terrablade or Horseman's blade
RangedBow: Sheoomite armor + Tsunami

My opinion

I prefer Turtle armour but beetle armour is still good.Death Scyth is a good weapon.
[DOUBLEPOST=1451426610,1451426293][/DOUBLEPOST]
ShadowBeam Staff
[DOUBLEPOST=1451426848][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wear spectre armour and fight with Vampire knives.Downside-30 Defense

Death Scythe is good when you have a platform that mobs can't go through.

I'd argue that it depends what you're doing. In event farming, the Legendary Horseman's Blade with the right setup annihilates everything. For your ordinary building/travelling/mining life, you could go for razorblade typhoon with spectre armor, coin gun (w/ platinum coins) with shroomite armor, or flairon/terra blade with dragon armor. For boss fights, I'd say flairon, razorblade typhoon, horseman's blade, snowman launcher – it really depends on your armor, accessories and personal preference.

Pure DPS is rapid coin gun with platinum coins for sure (at least 459 damage per coin).

Mine would be...

Mythical Razorblade Typhoon And
Ruthless Bubble Gun with Spectre Armor(Hood) For
Mage Class

Flairon with Beetle Armor(ScaleMail) For
Warrior Class

razorblade typhoon + spectre armor = everything dies (unless u got a :red:ty friend who takes all the spectre armor lifesteal then goes to los hp again so u basically never get any lifesteal)

What I personally recommend:

1) Mage:
Spectre Armor (Hood) + Razorpine (Long range DPS)
Spectre Armor (Hood) + Bubble Gun (Close range DPS)
Spectre Armor (Mask) + Razorblade Typhoon (Excellent AoE)

2) Melee:
Dragon Armor + Flairon (Long range DPS)
Dragon Armor + Horseman's Blade (Close range DPS, good CC too)
Beetle Armor (Shell) + Vampire Knives + Horseman's Blade (Tank build (Knives-Blade-Knives-Repeat))

3) Ranged:
I don't play with ranger roles as often as I play mage and melee roles, so I may mess up some stuff
Shroomite Armor + Megashark + Explosive Bullets (Carpet bomb build)
Shroomite Armor + Tsunami + Hellfire Arrows (Carpet bomb build, for 1.3 carpet bomb (bow), use Daedalus Stormbow)
Shroomite Armor + Clockwork Assault Rifle + Explosive Bullets (Better carpet bomb build)

Melee is great if you're brave enough to die, mage is good if you have a lot of Greater Mana Potions, and Ranged is mostly endgame since you need a crazy amount of materials/gold to craft/buy the bullets/materials, but all the classes are equal, and those weapons are there to support each subrole, like I posted above. You guys might be confused about what I'm talking about. (Yeah, this is a necropost, I know)

I would go with the bubble gun. With spectre armor, and the right accessories (I f***ing deleted my world for no reason, so I dont remember what accessories I used), it can destroy plantera in 3 seconds.

Now the battle between what the best weapon is has gone on since the release of terraria, satiscally the terra blade is known as the highest based damage weapon in the game.Now this is the mobile version remember, not the pc.
Now you may think the terra blade is the best but it's not. In my opinion and I have played the game to extremes and know what I'm talking about I feel that the
vampire knives win it for me!
Here's why
the vampire knives give health when you attack an enemies, making you more or less immoral. Though it's damage is low, with damage boosts it makes the damage good enough to kill bosses quick enough without dying, to obtain the vampire knives you must get a crimson key mold, which is obtained through killing enemies in a crimson biome.
NOTE》》Give them a try, you will find them very overpowerd! If you have not got them, start farming.
Dude, Flairon all the way. It's so OP because of dat DPS. Its good for killing bosses and clearing out a ton of enemies. But I wouldn't recommend to clear out tons enemies cause they can block the Flairon, instead use my second best, Terrablade. Terrablade has strong projectiles and also good at killing bosses. Third best is the one from the event that is triggered by the Naughty Present, the Razorpine. It's a very fast firing, low damage and low mana usage weapon. Good for killing bosses also but hard to hit very fast moving enemies like Duke Fishron.

Dear Mobile Terrarian's !

I just want to know which Weapon each of you prefer, but this isnt a simple "which weapon is for you the fancyest", no, i want to know which weapon, in terms of practical allround-use, is in your opinion the best one.

I did several studys about this, comparing stats, obtainability, stability of damage ect.

My conclusion of this is, that from my point of view the Snowmancanon takes the cake.

With the right Equipment it is possible (without buff boosts or over-equiped Bossmodes) to archieve stable 500 damage per shot, which is with 3-4 shots per second a huge overall DPS. The Rocktes fired from this launcher doing splash damage and homing in on targets. Also, with Lvl IV Rockets, this is the most-mining-wield "Drill" in the game, even overpassing the Drill-Unit from Terraria 1.3.

In terms of PVP this weapon is a beast. If the Map you fighting on is destructible, you cant hide from it. Fly over your target and rain down a huge salve of rockets, that can pierce through almost every armor with a single hit.

So, let me know if you agree on this, and when not, why and which weapon is in your perspective the best one to choose.

Last edited:
I’m torn between flatiron tsunami with holy arrows snowman cannon with rocket 5 razerbladetyphoon and blizzard staff.

I tried to kill Duke fishron with the coin gut but it was too hard because I kept losing my coins every time I died. On the other hand using the razor pine with the spectre armor is overpowered because I can not die to fishron, in fact I don't even have to move I just sit there and shoot until it is dead.

Back
Top Bottom