Mobile ★What the best weapon in the game is!★

Sam Coster

Skeletron Prime
Now the battle between what the best weapon is has gone on since the release of terraria, satiscally the terra blade is known as the highest based damage weapon in the game.Now this is the mobile version remember, not the pc.
Now you may think the terra blade is the best but it's not. In my opinion and I have played the game to extremes and know what I'm talking about I feel that the
vampire knives win it for me!
Here's why
the vampire knives give health when you attack an enemies, making you more or less immoral. Though it's damage is low, with damage boosts it makes the damage good enough to kill bosses quick enough without dying, to obtain the vampire knives you must get a crimson key mold, which is obtained through killing enemies in a crimson biome.
NOTE》》Give them a try, you will find them very overpowerd! If you have not got them, start farming.

Eh, they're good if you have low defence armor or accessories, but the leech effect can also be achieved with Spectre Armor and the Hood, which is why it can be outclassed by magic weapons and the split damage between knives can also be with other melees. I prefer Possessed Hatchet and Paladin's Hammer for hunting down or seriously damaging enemies. Paladin's especially as while I have yet to find my first Paladin in mobile it's extremely useful for bosses.

Yes paladin's hammer is a very good weapon and so is the spectre armour, but I feel that the mage setup is very weak compared to the melee.

Now the battle between what the best weapon is has gone on since the release of terraria, satiscally the terra blade is known as the highest based damage weapon in the game.Now this is the mobile version remember, not the pc.
Now you may think the terra blade is the best but it's not. In my opinion and I have played the game to extremes and know what I'm talking about I feel that the
Here's why
the vampire knives give health when you attack an enemies, making you more or less immoral. Though it's damage is low, with damage boosts it makes the damage good enough to kill bosses quick enough without dying, to obtain the vampire knives you must get a crimson key mold, which is obtained through killing enemies in a crimson biome.
NOTE》》Give them a try, you will find them very overpowerd! If you have not got them, start farming.
Spectre armor's healing is only 8% the damage dealt to enemies. ( says the wiki )
Vampire knives are 10% damage dealt and they throw around 6 knives per "swing"

In my opinion, the most powerful weapon in mobile in terms of dmg output is the coin gun. With a speed of very fast, platinum coins dealing 200 a piece, this will put the hurt on your enemies and your piggy bank. Spectre armor/vampire knive are all well and good, but if you want to blow away your enemies and your fortune very quickly, the coin guns the way to go.

Spectre and bat scepter worked much better than melee vs duke fishron. But with moon events melee seems to work better, without traps at least. Specifically horsemans blade.

Yes paladin's hammer is a very good weapon and so is the spectre armour, but I feel that the mage setup is very weak compared to the melee.
I Prefer Palidin's Hammer, Turtle Armor, Ankh Shield, Spooky Wings, Charm of Myths, Frostspark Boots, Moon Shell, Staff of Frost Hydra, and Hero's Clothes as my Arsenal

Mage Build is okay, but requires Mana and Mana Potions. Melee.....doesnt. Beetle Armor (Scale Mail Buff) Makes the Vampire Knives really over powering. Celestial Stone, Feral Gloves and/or The Warrior Emblem is what makes it a Boss Killer. So if you wanna spend money to make Ammo or search and farm plants to increase mana damage, mana points, ranged damage and the like, go ahead. Melee is already prepared, no need for ammo or mana, or even healing potions or buffs.

Here's why
Equip Titan glove for knock back or the other gloves like power glove or mech glove etc

Did the knives get nerfed? They seem to only do about 1-2 healing per hit now.
Depend on what you are hitting, if you're hittin a slime yes it would only heal 1-2. But if all the knives hit (it could happen try it out with a destroyer) you will gain around 1-2 x 4-6

I prefer snowman cannon with rocket IV if there is a group of enemies but it is useful against bosses too
I prefer Turtle armour but beetle armour is still good.Death Scyth is a good weapon.
[DOUBLEPOST=1451426610,1451426293][/DOUBLEPOST]
In my opinion, the most powerful weapon in mobile in terms of dmg output is the coin gun. With a speed of very fast, platinum coins dealing 200 a piece, this will put the hurt on your enemies and your piggy bank. Spectre armor/vampire knive are all well and good, but if you want to blow away your enemies and your fortune very quickly, the coin guns the way to go.
ShadowBeam Staff
[DOUBLEPOST=1451426848][/DOUBLEPOST]
Here's why
Wear spectre armour and fight with Vampire knives.Downside-30 Defense

I prefer Turtle armour but beetle armour is still good.Death Scyth is a good weapon.
[DOUBLEPOST=1451426610,1451426293][/DOUBLEPOST]
ShadowBeam Staff
[DOUBLEPOST=1451426848][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wear spectre armour and fight with Vampire knives.Downside-30 Defense
(Replyin on the shadow beam staff one) razorpine, drains your mans fast as well but it's more of a spammy weapon and may not be that op underground or in tight places, but it is pretty spammy which makes it a mage's machine gun

Back
Top Bottom